• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The rat within the grain

king_arthur

Meme Priest
Hello everyone! I'm looking for one or a few people to do this with (this is a onexone roleplay but I'm willing to start it with multiple people). I have a plot outline down below. I am looking for a romance/fantasy/medieval/action packed role play involving my warrior character, Anthiot Godfrey and a Female OC of yours. A little bit about Anthiot from the start, he is incredibly kind, loyal, and religious, though can tend to be overly serious and duty bound to a fault. If this sounds like someone your character would be compatable with, read on and decide if you would like to rp with me! Thanks! (I only ask that you write descriptively and in 3rd person)

Here's the scenario I've come up with. This plot is a mixture of the story Love and Legends by Voltage and the story line for Guild Wars 2 but you do not need to be familiar with either to do this. Your character is a girl who is living her normal life in the normal world. No magic, no higher, intelligent beings other than humans, no nothing of the sort. She is seemingly struck by lightening though and when she wakes up shortly after, she is in an unfamiliar land with strange people looking to arrest her. Why? The keep claiming that she is someone named Scarlet Briar, but she doesn't even have a clue who they, or any of these people, are! She is taken to a person who seems to be in charge and introduced as Trahearne. The people who brought here there are called Mabli, Dirsmad, and Anthiot. Mabli is a short, incredibly thin women with long pink hair and a sadistic air about her. She seems all to eager to throw your character into a dungeon somewhere. Dirsmad is a young man with yellow spiky hair who seems more or less disinterested in you, though with a hint of weariness. And finally, Anthiot, a strong and tall looking fellow who looks like he means business. His eyes show his distrust of your character but he ultimately keeps himself composed. When presented in front of this Trahearne guy, your character insists she is not this Scarlet person and that she has no idea how she got there. Of course they are suspicious, but Trahearne decides to give her a tentative benefit of the doubt and allows her to prove herself. She is allowed to be kept out of the dungeons but must be accompanied by someone at all times, Anthiot. This is where our story will really pick up. In this role play, of course I'm looking for romance, preferably something that comes up within the first month or two of Anthiot guarding her. I'm not looking for this to have romance just at the very end after a long build of tension. While I do like and want some tension, I'd like some of the dangerous stuff to happen after our characters are together. Your character looks like Scarlet Briar, a cursed woman who was previously believed to be defeated (whatever appearance you want to choose for your character is fine, Briar's appearance will be based off that) but then you showed up and sent everything into a tizzy. They bear a resemblance because your character technically holds a piece of Scarlet's soul, she preserved in another dimension until the time was right to bring her back (so basically your character is a horcrux, if you're into Harry Potter), though this is not discovered until later. We can discuss more of this later, but that is the general outline. Briar's followers will begin making attempts to kidnap your character, which initially has some members of the Pact, the organization holding her, suspicious, but eventually she earns their trust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back