• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Random Hotel (A walk-in RP) Guests Always are Welcomed~

Owner

Fawna was relieved Dog and Rilee were setting out together, but of course, for a price.She didn't mind paying that price, but she needed someone at the receptionist desk while she was gone. She called Bryan and had him at the front desk even though he was a bartender. Well, a deer's got to do what a deer's got to do. With him in her place, temporarily, she went to cook up some bacon and eggs for Dog, Daisy, and Rilee.
Alstromeria Alstromeria Raku Raku

Current Receptionist
MhnGK9m.jpg

Hello and welcome to TRH, I, apparently, am the current receptionist. It seems the hotel has been having problems and the owner is attending to it. Please kindly step over the robotic maids tumbled throughout the hotel's floor. They seemed to have malfunctioned, hence the absence of the owner, Fawna. Well, let me not blabber further. What room number would you like, we have availability from room 201 to 998? Also, if you're interested in working at the hotel (as you can see, we need some help), please fill out the application below. I'm sure the owner will make time to have an interview with you. Thanks for booking at The Random Hotel. Have a glorious day.
Bryan, The Ghostly Bartender
Hiring Application

kYhkn2F.png

Subject 251 "Rilee"
So, it appears that these malfunctions cover the whole spectrum. It was going to get even more interesting. As she detailed how they were malfunctioning, I couldn't help but think about where the source of the malfunctioning is. The CPU? The motherboard? Maybe the sensors were going haywire. I wouldn't be able to tell until I got up there. As she finished another person had approached and patted me on the shoulder. As I looked towards him the scanner read all his biological info and such. As he introduced himself as "Dog" and moved for a handshake. He also introduced his dog Daisy. "251, but the mates at command call me Rilee" I said while firmly shaking his hand. I then looked back to Fawna, as it was said from Dog. "Don't worry, the bot problem will be taken care of. Maybe I could help in fixing them. I've done quiet a bit with robotics in the past" I reassured her as I followed Dog to the elevator. Once in the elevator, I punch in the top floor. "She said "without damaging them". Well, I'll try my best" I told Dog jokingly.

Alstromeria Alstromeria SachiGrl SachiGrl

DOG:
Wanderer. Wears a white t-shirt, jeans, and beat up black shoes. Fledgeling adult. Brown, unkempt, short hair. Pale. Rectangular, dirty glasses. Skinny. Square jaw, large nose. Appears to smile alot.
DAISY
German shepherd. Slightly fat. Very happy.
Dog shook his head as the elevator doors closed. "Don't worry. They aren't going to be a problem." Daisy made another grumbling noise, and Dog winced. Man, put that thing away. You're going to hurt someone. Leave it in your room when we get there, this isnt a dangerous place."

"So where you from?" Dog said, "I'm from earth. Technically. Daisy is too. We've been there the past couple thousand years, nice place." The doors to the elevator opened on the top floor. There were maids EVERYWHERE. But they were not moving. They were doing their strange, glitched out things, but they appeared to be frozen. Dog walked up to one and pressed the button. It was still frozen, and still said "ON", but Dog seemed to think it was OK to move on. "Help me with the rest of them ok? Make sure we don't miss any."

Raku Raku

"Keeping quiet" the words bubbled up in my mind.
"It's easy and it'll save your ass hundreds of times if you know when to do it"
Professor Hopkins' words echoed through my head.
Why I thought of this right now will always puzzle me.
I can see him, standing in front of the classroom with his ever friendly smile.
Up until this day, he was my favourite tutor.
My train of thought leaves reality station for a moment, maybe as a way to cope with such a confusing situation?
I dream away for a second, flashing through my years of college, where everything was fun and games. The time before everything turned into corporate crap.

I snap out of it as I hear something hitting the floor, and look behind me.
He just came through that portal?
Right, different dimensions.
Confession time, I don't know a lot about inter-dimensional travel. Government researchers had been able to open such tears between realms and make travels to them.
I only read about it, crazy complicated.
How could I comprehend that our equivalent of CERN had been outdone by a hotel door.

I've given up on trying to understand the anatomy of all creatures in this dimension-hopping hotel.
It's too random, I suppose.
The soldier, which seems like a fitting nickname to me, walked up next to me at the reception desk.
He seemed calm, and to know what he was doing. Though I could clearly sense the smell of a dangerous predator on him.
He talks with the fawn.

Wow ho, hold it for a second. I'm in a different dimension.
This is...
quite excellent, given the circumstances.
A large stupid smile appears on my face.

After they are done talking, I turn to the fawn.
"So, uh. That towel?"
My hand hovers above the desk, I smile sheepishly at her.
"And is the bar still open? I could use a drink right about now."

SachiGrl SachiGrl

Vincent's Wanderings
Name: Mr. Vincent Hemmingwell

Vincent watched Dog approach the guest come in from a portal. It looked like he was really fighting. Did they really think that a hotel was a good place to be in? Vincent's not sure, but he believes they know what their doing judging from his looks, which felt kinda fine. Vincent realized he should probably be doing something, after so many hours of staying in in the hotel.

~~~
He came out of the elevator, now on the lobby again. He retrieved a phone and his wallet and other stuff were on his pockets, while carrying a smaller bag than his luggage when he entered here. He came over to the desk to speak to the receptionist he also recognized. He should probably ask Dog next time about their names. Then Vincent thought of something else, and decided to leave through the hotel's door instead. He reached Nerveer.
Vincent's Profile
ee569ed973b468a796d4f2b9df855718.jpg
Name: Mr. Vincent Hemmingwell

Biography: Comes from a plane called Nerveer. Vincent described the place as a "dark haven". He also says he's not rather happy about the place, so he is thus a guest of The Random Hotel.

Personality: Seems very polite despite appearances.

Appearance: Tall because of his long neck. Has many heads, although only one seems to lead. Has black scales and a horned tail.

Currently, wears a red and white polo jacket, black slacks, and white shoes.

Currently at Nerveer.

KAmber thoughtfully sucked a burning candy cane. "i hate borrowing from prime... but the bots."
"Hey! Mr. bartender person? Do you think my bots might be effected by the lightning? Is it like, only in this dimension, or part of the place, or can it go through dimensional rips?"

Last edited:
kYhkn2F.png

Subject 251
I could see that I was making Dog uncomfortable as he asked me to put my rifle away. The best I could do at the moment was to holster it like it is now. Besides, I already planned on putting it in the room and maybe taking a bloody nap. Then Dog asked where I was from along with giving his origins. The words that tugged on me were "couple thousand years". I can only imagine what he truly is. "I'm from Earth as well. Great Britain to be exact" I said, motioning to the small flag icon on my shoulder. That was when I noticed another bullet lodged in my armor. I pulled it out as I was exiting the elevator.

What I saw next was a little odd. There were dozens of the malfunctioning maids, but they weren't moving at all. Did their CPUs shutdown? I followed as Dog did and continued to deactivate a maid. "Got it" I told him while deactivating another one. He seems to see it as ok, but I'm still a little cautious. I've dealt with robotics like combat bots, automated service bots like these, I don't like it. Something feels off.

Alstromeria Alstromeria

Time/Forecast Update
IMG_1961.PNG

Rules
Here are my rules for my role play, so you guys can understand my posting style:
1. Follow RPN's rules.
2. No-commitment roleplay (unless you're a hired employee), but with a catch.

Here's the catch:
if your character is interacting with another character, great, but if you have to go AFK in real life, your character should either: go to the bathroom, go to the hotel room, simply dismiss him/herself, so the other character can chat with another available character.

3. If your character happens to be talking to a character that went offline without dismissing him/herself, simply dismiss your character from that character and go chat with a character that IS online.

These are just rules to keep the flow of the roleplay.
2 & 3 are optional to abide by, but don't be shocked to see the other person moving on.

Oh!

4. Use this (()) or [[]] or {{}} for OOC please. Take long conversations to PMs.
Questions Have any questions? You can PM me or click on this LINK.

(ah, ok.)
"Yes, sir, I think it would be effected."
"great."
He went inside the airtub and called Prime on his courtesy phone.
"ello, KA Prime."
"Hello, KAmber."
"i need a coupla drones. the KAmbots won't work."
"Where?"
"in the airtub. ya don't need to know the rip's position, right?"
"Give me a minute. I'll need to borrow it off the bag."
"okay."
He hung up on KA Prime.
He waited for a minute, then three Dimentios, one in a tuxedo, one in a vest, and one in a white shirt with a black bowtie, none with eyes, appeared. "Listen up, drones. Tux, you help everyone with the maidbots. Vest, bartender. Bowtie, can you greet people?"
"Yes, KAmber." the three said in unison, monotone.
"Great."
KAmber headed off, presumably to the pool.

DOG:
Wanderer. Wears a white t-shirt, jeans, and beat up black shoes. Fledgeling adult. Brown, unkempt, short hair. Pale. Rectangular, dirty glasses. Skinny. Square jaw, large nose. Appears to smile alot.
DAISY
German shepherd. Slightly fat. Very happy.
After Dog and Rilee were sure they'd pressed all of the robots buttons on the top floor, somethng changed in the air. All the robots decided to start moving again, but they immediately shut down. "Oh, Great Britain," Dog said, immediately recognizing one of the more famous countries, "That was one of my favorie places to be. In the modern wrold that is, things got real dicey in the middle ages. I made for america when Richard decided to start another war down in Jerusalem. Good kid, just misled." Daisy trotted ahead, sniffing at a specific door. She looked expectantly at the two of them, her tounge lollong out to the side. It was apparent they'd found Rilee's room.

Dog motioned to the door with a smile. "Looks like that's your room. You should be ok from here on out. Just watch the stairwells, I'd use the elevators." Daisy cocked her head, letting out a little whine. Dog blew air out his nose in response. "Yes, I know, it's time to eat. Well Rilee, hope you get settled in well. Daisy and I are heading downstairs for breakfast."
Raku Raku

kYhkn2F.png

Subject 251 "Rilee"
I was surprised when the bots didn't go crazy as we were deactivating them. But I was even more surprised when the started moving again. My hand immediately went for my sidearm, but they shut back down again. Glitched bots are unpredictable. Dog responded to what I said with a couple decent comments about England. I do have to agree with him, things got out of hand in the Middle Ages. We had found my room soon after as Daisy began sniffing a certain door. "Alright, thanks. I'll be down in a moment" I said as I entered the room. It was nice, well designed room. Honestly, all I need was a damn bed and I'm good. Military cots can be uncomfortable as all hell. I took my rifle off of it's holster and placed it on the bed along with my pistol. Next was checking the damage of my armor. Just a few dents here and there, nothing bad. I tossed the remainder off my ammo on the bed as well. I flipped the optic on my headset up and it deactivated it. Time for another comm check. "Nest, this is 251, come in" I called, nothing answered. I walked over to the bed and sat down. Placing my head in my hands. "This has been a seriously confusing day" I tell myself as I rest for a moment.

Alstromeria Alstromeria

KAmber decided not to go to the pool. He snapped his fingers and his wand appeared. It was probably stolen from Kamek, at the same place where he got his airship. He caught it. He snapped his fingers again and his personal star-cane appeared. He caught that one. He swished the two in tandem and walked through the aether straight to a robot. He tossed his wand up and it spun 360 degrees before he caught it and hit its button. He walked through it again and tossed his wand to the drone helping with the maidbots. The drone, Tux, lifted off the ground (levitation) and sped away deactivating bots with magic. He, himself, KAmber, took his burning candy cane out of his mouth, tossed it on the floor, and it cracked. He took the rod part of the candy cane and it immediately enlarged, then turned sleek black with an amber stone enclasped by three black claws. He did the same motion as last time, aether-walked to a maidbot which threw a knife at him. His amber wand immediately turned into a purple rapier and deflected it, hitting a nearby wall. It turned into a boomerang, then hit the chest and the bot went down. It ricocheted back into his hand and transformed back into a black wand before aether -walking again. He unsummoned the cane and picked another candy cane out of his back pocket, then started sucking on it. It immediately lit on fire and he traded his black wand for Kamek's wand. He started floating and aether-walked again. This process continued, summonning, unsummoning, and teleporting all over the hotel stopping maidbots without a single scar or miss. He aether-walked to the middle of the pool, unsummoned his tools, and was zen-like in the pool for a bit.
(i imagine pretty much everyone saw him teleporting around the hotel at least once.)

((Sorry for my inactivity guys. Busy day today and I got a major headache. I'll get Dog and Daisy food tomorrow xD and anyone else that needs my attention))

(( totalwarfair totalwarfair Panic Panic Computing Magus Computing Magus Raku Raku Soma Fel Soma Fel Aisling Aisling KAmber KAmber benectroon benectroon

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say thanks for booking at my hotel. Even though there will be days I am not on, feel free to explore the hotel and converse with other guests! Drink at the bar with my bartender Bryan, go to the pool and swim your heart out, head to the gym and sweat your guns, best of all have fun!!

Also, thanks to KAmber KAmber Panic Panic Raku Raku and Alstromeria Alstromeria the hotel is no longer in danger. All robots are officially deactivated. The mechanic, hopefully, will email me soon and fix them all up in no time))

Lianna stepped right over the receptionist she did not know why she was there or where she was but at the tike being she really did need a place to stay " umm excuse me? "she said at the reception table

Lianna stepped right over the receptionist she did not know why she was there or where she was but at the tike being she really did need a place to stay " umm excuse me? "she said at the reception table
((I gave your character a room already while you went AFK. I believe I gave you room 233))

((I gave your character a room already while you went AFK. I believe I gave you room 233))
((oh alright sorry about the sudden afk))

she stepped out into the hallways making her way towards her room looking from door to door at everything thats going out walking unsettled and weakly"where..is this place."

((oh alright sorry about the sudden afk))

she stepped out into the hallways making her way towards her room looking from door to door at everything thats going out walking unsettled and weakly"where..is this place."
((I answered that question too for you... I'll put the link of the post, so you can read it:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/th...lways-are-welcomed.351118/page-6#post-8153323

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/th...lways-are-welcomed.351118/page-6#post-8154830))

Hombre-sirena-blix-instagram-4.png
Molato Granger
Honestly, if he had ever met a silly girl, he has never met one as silly as Amara. "Bet I can," he said right before he dived right behind her, barely giving her a chance to get away. "It would be very shameful for Merman, like me, to lose to a werewolf," he shrugged as he got a hold of her foot, "Just being honest." Molato then laid on his back and relaxed under the partly cloudy moonlight. No point in racing with her, he'd win every time. Panic Panic
((I answered that question too for you... I'll put the link of the post, so you can read it:
((2 mistakes alreafy and i just got here great...))

she sat on the ledge of the window looking outside for her it was a jungle for someone else who knows all she cared about was the smell and the sound resting her head on the window frame and looking outside

KAmber levitated out of the water. He was, remarkably, completely dry. He walked to the door, then aether-walked to the airship. He walked inside, picked out a suit quite like Doc Scratch's, with a bowtie, then snapped his fingers and he switched suits.
latest
He decided against a fedora and got a porkpie hat. He summoned his star cane and went to the grill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back