• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Queen's Madness OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Time to get to work on the second character, that will maybe side with the rebellion. I like the idea of a neutral character that has to be swayed because they would be a great asset to the rebellion

hey guys! is there a character sheet thread i'm missing? and what's everyone's thoughts on a runaway royal sorcerer? maybe with some chosen one, supposed to lead the queen's army against the rebellion vibes?

hey guys! is there a character sheet thread i'm missing? and what's everyone's thoughts on a runaway royal sorcerer? maybe with some chosen one, supposed to lead the queen's army against the rebellion vibes?
I did already make a royal archmage character, however if you would like maybe she had an apprentice that ran away or something like that?

Also: There should be a character thread linked at the top
1619113153931.png

Going to make my second character later tonight - is anyone planning to make a knight or guard? We could maybe think about making a squad they all belong to or something

Going to make my second character later tonight - is anyone planning to make a knight or guard? We could maybe think about making a squad they all belong to or something
I was thinking of making an ex- royal guard captain. Like she used to be, but due to some scandal or something she isnt anymore. While that wouldnt exactly match the squad thing, a current royal guard type character might certainly know the one I will make?

Ironically enough, the opposite situation would also be a little bit funny - imaging having like the least effective and least talented squadron in the entire kingdom drinking out their sorrows and frustrations, and they're so bad and un-knightly that they can't even recognize an ex-royal guard captain xD

Ironically enough, the opposite situation would also be a little bit funny - imaging having like the least effective and least talented squadron in the entire kingdom drinking out their sorrows and frustrations, and they're so bad and un-knightly that they can't even recognize an ex-royal guard captain xD
That would be hilarious! Im down for that just as much!

I will say, after looking at the characters already made I was intending to make a Knight with strong allegiance to Queen. However, he’s young and inexperienced due to that fact.

I will say, after looking at the characters already made I was intending to make a Knight with strong allegiance to Queen. However, he’s young and inexperienced due to that fact.
I offer to you the very same, him having at least heard or even interacted with my ex-knight before

I might just put off making my second character for a bit, I wanna hear ideas from some of the other people that haven't made it over from the interest check thread yet.

I finished her sheet. Tell me what you think!
I like it! She's approved! Also, if that happened just a couple years ago, that would have been towards the beginningish of the queen's down turn, and with her position it's entirely likely she was witness to some of it. I'd love to plot that with you at some point if you'd like!

I like it! She's approved! Also, if that happened just a couple years ago, that would have been towards the beginningish of the queen's down turn, and with her position it's entirely likely she was witness to some of it. I'd love to plot that with you at some point if you'd like!
I would love that! It might add to why she grew as sour as she is, besides the whole getting cursed and losing her job thing, which probably was downer for her too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back