• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Queen's Madness OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So is there certain character-types or roles we need filled?

Not necessarily. There are certain limited roles, like captain of
the Queen's guard and things like that, but they're just optional
things that aren't, like, necessary to be filled to roleplay. If y'all
would like a list of those types of roles, I can make one though.

A royal guard captain or personal guard or something does sound fun though :3 I have two ideas right now, the noble and dedicated knight or the far wanderer that is just kinda vibing but gets bothered into the rebellion

woo ooc~!

I was also wondering how silly we can be in this roleplay - is this going to be something lighthearted or are we getting right into the dark and gritty parts of a high fantasy?

Tentative Roles, will add more as I think of them

General:
City guards
Castle guards
Nobles
Knights
Merchants
Travelers
Rebels

Specific:
Captain of the City guard
Captain of the Castle guard
Queen's bodyguard
Royal Sorcerer

woo ooc~!

I was also wondering how silly we can be in this roleplay - is this going to be something lighthearted or are we getting right into the dark and gritty parts of a high fantasy?

I'm hoping to get a good balance of lighthearted and silly, and dark and
gritty. So feel free to be as silly as you like, and we'll see where things go
with our characters.

Waaa ... I was going to try my hand at the Royal Sorcerer, but I was too late (no hard feelings though)
I just posted my character, let me know if it's TOO silly > I also wanted to make them a future rogue/infiltrator or something, is that allowed in the RP?

Waaa ... I was going to try my hand at the Royal Sorcerer, but I was too late (no hard feelings though)
I just posted my character, let me know if it's TOO silly > I also wanted to make them a future rogue/infiltrator or something, is that allowed in the RP?
Go ahead then! I ahve other ideas, so you can totally grab a the royal sorcerer!

omg I love her, she is absolutely approved, I can't wait to see her in action.
do you mean infiltrating the rebellion or the queen's people, or something
different? either way, that's fine, I'm just curious, and it'll affect their degree
of success and the path they'd have to take to accomplish it

Go ahead then! I ahve other ideas, so you can totally grab a the royal sorcerer!
No no its alright! I had a blast coming up with something else so I'm happy with my character atm!

do you mean infiltrating the rebellion or the queen's people, or something
different? either way, that's fine, I'm just curious, and it'll affect their degree
of success and the path they'd have to take to accomplish it
Ah I meant 'rogue/infiltrator' as in like character class sorry for the confusion!
I wanted Noelle to have hoarded a lot of weird magical items and knowledge on her travels, so while she isn't very useful in a physical fight, she has all kinds of weird traps and tricks ready at hand for whatever devious scheme she has in mind. I just didn't know how to include it into my character sheet - so I was thinking to just add something into her occupation.

If I ever get too silly just let me know - I was so tempted to make my character allergic to grass just because I could

Users who are viewing this thread

Back