• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Queen's Madness OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Also as you've no doubt noticed Im thinking up a pantheon for my gobs to follow and I was thinking of going kind eldrichey with them instead of the usual 'just people with lots of power' type of god most pantheons have if thats good with you.

Cosmo Cosmo HI YES I DIDN'T MAKE AN OBNOXIOUS NOISE
WHEN I SAW A COMMENT FROM YOU ON THE CHARACTERS.

it has been forever! I'm excited to be starting this again!
I just had the strongest craving for it and when I looked
at the last thread, I was like, holy shit, it's literally been
a couple of years!

awriternamedian awriternamedian Right? When I saw the interest check and you said it had been a few years, I was like, no way, it hasn't been that long and then I thought about it and realized, dear god, where has the time gone?! I feel so old now.

🤣 Glad I could bring some cheer and excitement then.

Cosmo Cosmo oh gods that happens to me all the time, I'm like, this thing happened
a couple of weeks ago, and then it's like, what do you mean that happened two
years ago? is my memory really that bad?!

I'm reading Lorne's character sheet rn. Though it goes without saying that he's
approved haha

awriternamedian awriternamedian I feel that so hard. Its like my memory is still there but my sense of time is just gone. Only going to get worse from here on out to. I miss the days when a week felt like an eternity.

He could be horrible though! XD Could be like some totally whack thing that makes no sense in the middle of the CS, you never know! I'll throw something together for his race to send.

Cosmo Cosmo honestly, I have pretty severe ADHD, I literally do not
possess a sense of time. So I'd like to say this is a new thing for
me, but I've been this way my entire life haha

are you capable of writing something horrible? like?! I am
forever in awe of your characters and writing ability. I still
think about Asavar sometimes. also, I finished reading him
and he's excellent as usual.

awriternamedian awriternamedian That explains it and makes sense! Mine is just because I am an old man like a year away from yelling at whippersnappers to stay off my lawn.

100% can. Had three character ideas for this and one, no matter how I tried to frame it in my head, came out as a super edgy YA villain. I think back on the OG Queens Madness too. had such a solid cast and great writers. Hard to find anything like that again on RPN. A real lightning in the bottle experience on that one.

Cosmo Cosmo I feel that. I found a grey hair the other day. I was actually really excited.

I mean, that's fair. Sometimes you get good characters, sometimes you get a pizza
cutter: all edge, no point. and omg yes, it had such a great cast and writers. every
once and a while I go back and reread the mini roleplay you and red panda did
for Emmony's vision.

also, speaking of, you may have noticed I changed absolutely nothing about her
or Allan except for their pictures XD Caelyn will also be entirely unchanged once
I pick out new pictures.

awriternamedian awriternamedian I have yet to find grey hair, but I am ready for them. Think I could pull the look off well.

Yea, like nothing wrong with edgy characters, but like there is a line I feel you have to walk. Where they are edgy and dark but still have potential for more then that, potential to grow and not feel.. a bit much. Just couldn't find that line for them, so.. went with someone a bit duller! I remember that! With them fighting in the woods.

I did see that, but I don't think they needed to be changed! I think they were always solid and great for the RP as is. I really like their new pictures. Emmony's fits her better and, true story, I just played Fire Emblem: Three Houses like last week so when I saw Allan, I was like, I know that person!

EDIT: Not duller as in more boring or not interesting, but like.. mentally not as smart!

awriternamedian awriternamedian Right? When I saw the interest check and you said it had been a few years, I was like, no way, it hasn't been that long and then I thought about it and realized, dear god, where has the time gone?! I feel so old now.

🤣 Glad I could bring some cheer and excitement then.
Hm, I wonder if you do remember me, because I certainly do remember you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back