• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Queen's Consorts (Closed)

lafeae

Absent-minded Doodler
Hello all! Name's Lafeae, you can call me Laf. I have an odd/specific plot in mind so hopefully you don't mind indulging me. 

A princess had suddenly been made queen after her mother passes. Having not yet married (for whatever reason, be it too young or uninterested) ascending the throne means finding someone suitable to both carry on the royal line, as well as someone to help lead the nation with her. A noble prince consort, likely from a pool of courtier's and their sons. She may have only one that is recognized by the nation, but it's never been against the rules to have a few others to help her along. 

Essentially it can be tallied as a reverse harem, if you want to think of it that way. I'm more interested in the drama. Before you run away, a few details:

--I can and will play multiples of the men, and plan on doing do. I'm more interested in someone who wants to play the queen. 

--If you want to also play some of the men, cool! :D More drama. If not, I understand. 

--It's less modern and more...realistic. I was thinking a historical motif, perhaps maybe even something eclectic that's semi-European, semi-Asian? Anything can work, I'm rather flexible about details so long as we advance the plot and details together. 

--No godmodding please. I don't think any of us like it in general. 

--Post fairly frequently, at least once every other day. 

--Decent post length. At least a paragraph or so. I can do a lot more, usually, but I can see a casual thing going on. 

--Decent grammar and spelling please. I understand that we're all human, just as long as it's understandable. 

--I talk! We don't necessarily have to, but I enjoy speaking with my RP partners and plotting. Nothing has to get personal, just talk to me about plot, and if you're unable to post. I will do the same. 

That's about it. PM or comment if interested. Have a nice day. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back