• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Purge | Anyone interested??

bubblefly

the milk of human kindness
I was thinking about starting a group RP loosely based off of the Purge, but with sudden powers? The general premise of The Purge is somewhat in the backstory, but I added a big twist. Once the Purge started, a radiation bomb would go off, wiping out at least 50% of America, but for those who survived, they gained powers and continued on with the Purge. I want the story to be started 2 months in with little to no relationship between any of the characters.

I'm happy to give a brief run down to those who are interested and create some quick CS so people can fill them out.
I don't know if anyone would be interested in this concept, but I've got a brief story lined out and powers and stuff for people. And this is my first group RP, ever, so I'm not exactly great at making this look all nice and fancy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back