The Protecters

" A gentlmen aren't you" . she bites her them releasing some blood as she slides it across the wall. " gate of searching". A group of hounds began to unmerge from the wall now walking infront of them.

The hounds move forward into the plaza doors takeing down mutants by twos." You have got to love my pets"

Athos looks down at all the dead mutants as he sees one still just barely alive crawling across the ground. He slowly unsheathes his blade, it shimmering in the light of the setting sun as he plunges it into the head of the mutant. He took the blade out of the head and with a small towel that he took out of his jacket cleaned the blood off his katana and slid it back into his sheath. He bit his thumb till it drew blood a drew a small circle with markings in it on the ground with the blood from his thumb. "Demon of death I give these bodies to you..." He muttered and as he said that the dead mutants' bodies turned into black ash and blew away in the breeze as he started walking slowly after the other two protectors ahead of him.

looks back and says "Your a little late guys!" i look back at her and say "Well i am a dog person, but i don't know about these dogs yet" he says jokingly. he rips a few mutants in half with his power without touching them. a hound looks at me in disappointment cause he didn't get to kill it.

"ahahah you should be fine these hounds are based off of my personality but what you should worry about is the human ones.." She looked at the hound and pointed to the one on the stairs. The hound smiled and lunged at it eating off its head.

"Theyll come later i'm sure'. As a muntant lunged for her she drew her leg back then forecfully thrusted it forward kickign the mutant in the jaw and sending him flying.

" The last are past this door i think." i shoot the lock on the chain and take it off. A mutant lunges through the door onto me. my pistol skids across the floor and i try to wrestle it off me.

As the mutant wrestle with him the mutant lets out a high screech as it falls to the ground. Her hand in the mutants direction as she looks up at him. "You ok"

"Fantastic." The Showing room was filled with mutants. "I really hope that doesnt happen again.." i make the roof collapse on some of the mutants, but left some alive for Oblivia to take care of. "You can take them out if you want to." i walk over and grab my pistol.

" alright then ill let wrath take care of the...he's been dieing to get out . " She stomped her foot makeing the hounds disappear from her sight. She then uses the blood from her thumb to drop it on her shadow." gate of the seven sins..wrath." A man appeared beside her. They looked similar but he was taller. "well your out now go." The ma laughed as he disappeared takeing the mutants with him.

"Wow.. that was.... cool..." Jack was suprised about the man. "your gonna need to teach me how to do that" he said jokingly

*uses gravity to lift everyone up and i fly to a man with a arm that is fleshily manifestated like mine and hes controlling other mutants*

?: NIGHTMARE!! *looks at Coko* Nice to see you again...Noiro, the lightless. (to pronounce Noiro right say Orion backwards)

Coko: *clenches fist* im Noiro... IVE CHANGED!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back