The Protecters

Cobra Commander

The Sssssupreme Leader
the basic storyline is here: In 3015, the world has been through many disasters. So goverment officials forcing them to move underground, using technology to keep the ground from collapsing on the villages. Some however, collapsed on some cities. but all that are left are small villages. 5 years later, the surface was safe. Villages moved upward, amazed of thee enviorment. but during the days they were there, the people saw the monsters. Ghosts that can kill, disfigured animals, and mutants. The villages selected 6 trained killers that protect the villages. but now, the villages grow, cities are made, and predators lurk in the darkness of cities. the six hunters have children. we are the children. born with unnatural abilities to kill the predators.

NOW... there will only be 7 Protectors. the skelly will be below.

Name:

Abilities: (Stealth, Strength, etc.)

WoC: (weapon of choice)

Other:

RULES:

pretty standard. no god modding.

romance may be accepted, just no "Ooo i wuv you" crap.

You can die in this if your not careful.

if there is any of these rules are violated, i will have to remove you.

Once the people are found and accepted, the rp will begin :toung:

Name: Coko Otnyz

Abilities: Mamanipulating gravity, super human speed, strength and senses

WoC: Any bladed item

Other: befriended all the greek gods and knows all sacred weaponry

Looks: Black hair, red eyes, black shirt, jeans, and wears a black cloak that covers my eyes. my left arm has become fleshily manifestated, but i can hide it for a long time (10-12 hours)

Name: Oblivion

Abilities: She can summon things and inflict pain, and merges with others to increase their ability

Woc: Two knives and Wires

Other: Read the book of life and death

Looks: View attachment 9827

Name:Jack Blank

Abilities: Stealth, able to control machine, and telekinesis (able to make thing move with mind)

WoC: a specialized revolver and a machete.

Other: Has been able to see the protectors archives, learning the histories and powers of the protectors

Looks: Black hair, blue eyes with a scar on his left eye, white, and wears a white trench coat with a fedora

Name: Athos Airamore

Abilities: Can channel the elements through his katana and bow, has increased strength, can communicate with animals and can talk/make pacts with demons/spirits.

WoC: He has an extremely sharp katana called Ka Ryu and has a powerful black long bow known as a yumi.

Other: Has deep knowledge of spirits and demons and how to make pacts with them.

looks:View attachment 9924

she sat by an old biulding that used to sell bread and tea bags. she would look around as people walked by. she was tired so she leaned her head against the old walls and closed her eyes.

He watched as people passed by the street. He watched as people bought, sold, and traded goods with the merchants. He watched also as the sun went down. He was about to go on his first hunt with the team. Even though he saw their files through his Father's computer, he doesn't quite know them. His father loves to fix electronics. He hopes to keep the old traditions of the past alive, but no-one wants a computer now. they're too busy working now. He pulled his fedora down and started to walk down the road.

She opend her eyes and looked at him. She didnt care for humor so she closed her eyes again." my father ownd this store"

Minamose sat on the rooftops, silently watching while cleaning the blade of her scythe, Hallow. Knives in various place glimmered on her body and a sword (Devine Rose) strapped to her side, the blackish purple handle gleaming.

Jack stood near an old bread shop reading a newspaper. it said "MUTANTS ATTACK SOUTH SIDE! QUARANTINE IN AFFECT!" Jack heard a conversation in the shop. I walk over and see 2 of the Protectors. i smile and say "Hey, heard the news?" I showed them the newspaper. "Seems like we could handle that, right? Not much, its only south side."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back