• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Professor's ever-growing interest check

ProfessorSpy

School of the Bear
Howdy! The name is Joe and here are a few things I like to say before getting down to the good stuff:

-I've been threading for about 10 years now and love a great story filled with action, adventure, romance and depth

-I currently teach full time and have a family, so please bear with me!

-I will try to post once to three times a day, if not more, but I do have a number of priorities that naturally take me away. I do post at LEAST two to three paragraphs per post, so hopefully length will satisfy :)

-I like keeping my threads at PG-13, so instead of describing graphic scenes, I tend to do before/after or fade to black. The only reason I put 18+ is because I don't feel comfortable threading with anyone below 18...I know, it's weird, but I teach teenagers, so please understand xD

-I really enjoy plotting with my partners, so please don't be afraid to tell me your ideas! They're awesome! I want to hear them!

-Messenger can be a finicky for me, so I prefer to talk over PM

With. All. That. Said....

Below are some of the ideas/fandoms that I've been itching to thread. Shoot me a PM if anything interests you and we'll go from there!

Feudal Japan(fantasy): Sasami Myakashi is a disgraced samurai who disregarded the ways of Bushido and advocates a new way of thinking among the Samurai that involves balance, mercy and justice over glory in battle. No one knows how Sasami adopted these odd notions nor do they care, the small clan that he once proudly served with exiling him and branding him a traitor. As the exiled samurai dwells in a lonely forest, a glowing green light appears in the woods and floods the entire area, blinding him. The light disappears, instead replaced by the body of a young woman with unique marks upon her arms that glowed with the same green light he had just seen. Who was she? (I'm looking for someone to play the young woman who I can give more detail about over PM/messenger)

Fallout-Esque: Justin Plance is a survivor of what is colloquially known as "Wipeout", a singular event that pitted almost every nation on the planet against one another in a struggle to preserve whatever natural resources were left. In their zeal to obtain resources, nuclear weapons bordering on the psychotic were used to wage campaigns. In the end, there were maybe thousands left, handfuls of people who had somehow managed to escape the carnage. It's taken some time, but settlements are beginning to crop up and communication is being established between these places. In the ashes of what was once New York City, Justin finds himself a scout for New Jerusalem, a major settlement that is attempting to expand. On a routine expedition, Justin stumbles onto a lone survivor who carries with her a strange metallic box...

(looking for the survivor!)

Post-Apoc: Norman Bisqwell is an English teacher who teaches in the city of Mahwah, New Jersey. He and a female stranger are in a large shopping mall headed up in an elevator. The power goes out and the strangers work together to get out of the elevator and survive the now chaotic mall filled with people fleeing the walkers that are making their way through the complex. They escape and try to find safe haven for themselves and others.

Witcher: (specifics below)

I'm looking for someone who:

-Has played the Witcher 3 or has a working knowledge of the game(aka google)

-Is willing to play out a father-daughter relationship(hint hint) that has no hint of romance. We can totally double and I have no problem with that in order to insert romance.

-As an addendum to the above, is willing to play the adopted daughter.

-Is willing to collaborate in order to create an alternative story to the main arc in the Witcher 3

If this interests you at all, feel free to PM me so we can discuss things :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back