• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The prisoners of cell block 666

Anno Bane

Gone from G to Gent
In the future, the world is divided more than ever, after a nuclear war between china and the U.S. The war hit USA the hardest and it ended up becoming a total wasteland. The U.S only managed to send one nuclear bomb to china, and it hit Shanghai. After the war China had to seem strong and capable, so they one man known only as ONE took over, China has gone totally big brother, a totalitarian nightmare. But some people survived the nuclear attack on Shanghai, but as soon as they were taken to the hospital, strange things happened to them. They were no longer just normal people, they had all developed some sort of superpower. And as they grew stronger, ONE became scared and put them all in jail, seemingly because they were against the new peace. They were tested on, tortured and some even killed. And now they are pissed. The youngsters from cell block 666, the strongest of the strongest, have formed a plan, and they will get out of that hellhole, and show ONE that he should have never put them there. All of them are on death row, so the escape has to happen quickly.

Hello everyone, I hope you like my idea, I have always wanted to do something like this, and now I took the time to do it. If you are interested comment below, and I will make a more detailed post for the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back