• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Prison of the Gods

Ayreon

3.5E

I've had an idea that's been boiling over in my head for a while, and I feel like this is the place to bring it.

The party is grabbed from the material planes by the gods themselves and placed into a prison where only the worst and most fearsome beasts of all eternity reside. Upon their arrival, they are informed that a powerful sorcerer has found their way in by their own power and is attempting to unleash the full fury of the monstrosities locked inside upon the world. Will these adventurers be up to the task?

I'm only saying 3.5E because, while I like 5E's mechanics more, 3.5E has far more content. I'm also fairly unfamiliar with Pathfinder, so DMing a Pathfinder campaign would feel arduous.

Post in the thread if it sounds interesting, and thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back