The Principle Journey: Wrath of the North Extra Missions

172851.jpg

Leira Laramy

Where: nss defiance

When: Feusen 8th 997 CYAD

With: @Drakerus / @Creekstar / @Constantin

STATS: HP: 2/4 /////////////////// SE: 16/40 ///////////////////// CCA: 9/9

.........CRAP!!!.........

leira didnt see the piece of wood that was coming straight for her until it was too late. she turned around and brought her arms up to cover her head but was hit hard and fell to the ground. her head lay in her arm and she squinted her eyes cause she felt dizzy from the hard fall. probably too the smoke wasnt helping either. she rolled onto her forearms and then got up with the help of that spear she had with her. she looked around and saw the fires were all out which was a relief though she didnt know if the damage already done was bad enough or not. her head was pretty banged up and bruised and her arms that blocked the wood were sore as heck with little cuts and swollenness. she could barely hold the spear. 

" where is it!" she yelled at anyone. she saw it on deck, it was targeting that other young kid. it was trying to keep others away by using its tail to whack and throw things at others. this time a crate was thrown in her direction. ...........not this time............ she was pretty confident. She swung the spear against the crate and it worked! the spear was pretty heavy so it held its own against the crate and moved it just enough to only hit her shoulder. It stung a bit but it wasnt as bad as the last one. she hurried to help the young guy timore. the drake breathed its fire on timore. " NO! " she was shocked. from her point it seemed he was burnt under the fire but she didnt realize she he saved himself by dodging the attack. she thought it was a horrible way to die. her hands were holding the spear pretty tightly and the spear started to spark with her lightning spell. 

" DAMN YOU! " she screamed. the lightning was charge into the spear and though she felt weak from being hit the energy guided the spear and gave it power to strike at the drake. 

def roll: 2,6,6,1,1

arte lvl 2 -12se

@Constantin   @Creekstar  @Drakerus @Shin Positron Laser

Antarah Genzah

Date: Feusen 8th 997 C.Y.A.D. / 8 am

Character Stats: HP: TBD / SE: TBD / CCA: TBD

Engagement Scenario: End ( Win ) The Drake in the air is struck by the lightning Spear which staggers the beast as it falls hitting the bow of the ship and rolling off onto the burnt surface below it.

[SIZE= 16px]Not too long after the crew and mercenaries of the NSS Defiant had successfully repelled the attack from the Winged Drake did the Commander come through the brush with a few the men he took and the rest of the expedition crew. Antarah was contacted by the field captains they dropped off that they had engaged the Nest of Winged Drakes and were being overwhelmed. He took a few men with him and left the Ship Captain in charge just in case something were to attack the Defiant. Early before the dawn he recovered the Expedition Force and used the cover of the forest to hinder the pursuit of the Wild Drakes. He surveyed the area and saw the Dead Drake near the front of the vessel. He could understand just by observing what had happened. They all boarded the ship, a few of which were in bad shape. On the top deck Antarah addressed everyone " Is everybody okay? " he asked with no particular person in mind. [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
_kl1wxWR.jpg

Cecil Sanger

Coast off Halberton Bay, Samsara

Fuesen 8th, 997 C.Y.A.D. / 5am

Cecil stood before this council of Elder Elves with awe. His mouth had been agape since the race’s mention, and he could not for the love of his image shut it. It wasn’t just being in the presence of the direct servants to the Keepers but so too the magical atmosphere of it all. The very air was elevated to such purity he had to halt his intake of it as a starving man does his first meal in weeks, lest he choke. He felt choked. He worked to find any words as he calmed his sporadic breath.

“I… I have little idea.”

Just then, Cecil became more aware of the tugging at his scalp. A wee one or two had escaped from their parents (who were among a spectating crowd at their backs) to yank on his hair. As they giggled and snickered at the foreign texture compared to what they’d always grown up with, Cecil shoo’d them away with a quick flick of his hands. When this yielded little results, he firmly grabbed their little heads to make clear his intentions. That’s when he felt them. Just as all the fables ever depicted those so called elves, they had sharp, pointed ears so alien it made Cecil retract in sudden fright. A shout of gibberish, and the children’s parents tore them away. They whined, wanting so urgently to grab at the human’s ears which were so rounded and strange.

“Elves. Truly. Huh.”

That’s when Cecil turned toward Noella. He reached out with nary a warning or hesitation and found her ear. He tugged on it lightly, further confirming its authenticity and his suspicions. Things were beginning to make sense.

“Have you always had these and no one’s told me, or…?” He said with absolute seriousness, willingly oblivious to what he was doing.

Tags: @JayfeatherRaven

[SIZE= 18px][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Archus Barriye[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Date: Feusen 7th 997 C.Y.A.D.

'Damn, that was close.' Archus thought to himself as he sank into his shield for support. It was a damned good thing he had talented backup, or the Drake would've spent the better part of the evenig picking hi roasted corpse out of his armor, if it even cared not to eat the armor. As one final act of duty, he trudged over to the starboard side of the ship, hopped down onto the ground with a loud thud, and cautiously approached the corpse of the beast. He gave it a prod with his spead to make sure it was dead, it gave no response. Archus let out a massive, near hysterical sigh/laugh, which bellowed like usual. He sank onto the ground and leaned back against the beast for support. It smelled like thick black smoke and blood, he wondered how many people this thing had killed before it decided to attack them. It's killing spree was over now, thanks to the Norhad Swords. The Norhad Swords and Archus Barriye, he thought. A little while later he heard some noises coming from the brush ahead of him. He entered combat mode again and forced himself to his feet, grabbing his spear and holding it up in a guarding stance. He barely had the energy left to raise his shield, so he sort of just stood behind it. When he saw the commander appear through the treeline he internally thanked the Keepers. He gave the commander a respectful nod as he passed, then resumed his post leaning against the Drake once Antarah was out of sight.

'We're supposed to fight a whole nest of these? Hopefully Drakes consider a nest to be three or less...' He was going to need to pray extra hard for the coming battle.

172851.jpg

Leira Laramy

When: Feusen 8th 997 CYAD

With: @Shin Positron Laser  @Creekstar / @Constantin

STATS: HP: 2/4 /////////////////// SE: 16/40 ///////////////////// CCA: 9/9

....I....I did it? really?! ...............

leira was surprised her attack was the one that actually put that drake down. of course everyone else had helped but she didnt think her efforts were of much use. it was such a shock she didnt realize that timore @Creekstar was actually okay. she slowly fell on her knees tired from using so much of her energy. as soon as she catched her breath she went over to timore. she sat beside him and looked to see if he really was ok. she guessed he dodged that breath of fire by the skin of his teeth. " You are lucky kid, thats for sure. " she said with a smile. she waved her hand over his bruises and used a spell to heal him. this was the role she was supposed to play not an attacker. she then healed herself as she felt embarrased about her looks being all a mess. " There, all good now right? " 

she heard some of the men talking about how the commander returned with all the other men they dropped off the other night. she wondered where he was. it didnt make any sense that he didnt help with the drake so he must have been away somewhere. he came on the ship and asked everyone about their health. " were fine over here~!" she yelled. in all the fuss she didnt see Ella anywhere! or cecil for that matter. " Did... did you see Ella or Cecil? " she asked timore. " umm.... a little girl, blond hair and a...err girly, or long silver haired blind person. wearing covers over the eyes?" she became worried about the two. they werent down below for sure, she would have seen them. so where did they go? 

......where are you ella.....

Noella Rhyne Swan

Date: Feusen 8th 997 C.Y.A.D.

Ella let out a short squeak of protest when Cecil pulled on her right ear, the sensation weirding her out immensely. "Stop it!" She said, unaware that she was still speaking in her native tongue. Cecil, having not understood what she had said, continued to stare at her with a curious intensity that unnerved her quite a bit. After a short pause, she switched back into human language and answered, "It appears so - even though I was not aware of them until a few minutes ago." A musical lilt now accented Ella's voice, the cancelled spell divulging her formerly hidden elf traits. Another burst of pain went through Ella's pinched ear, causing her to wince. When Cecil seemed to show no intention of stopping, Ella gently swatted his hand away, returning her attention to the great elves. "I apologize for my friend's naivety." She gave him a nudge, silently urging Cecil to behave accordingly the next time the council asked a question. His last response had been far from satisfactory. "What he meant was that he had been following me with no intent of finding this village. I highly doubt he even knew of the existence of elves until now. That is, with no disrespect to you all." Ella explained, shooting Cecil another look that warned him to tread carefully when he spoke again. Elves withheld a deep mistrust towards mankind, whom they regarded as destructive beings capable of only trickery and violence. Yet, Ella was reasonably glad that it was Cecil who had trailed after her and not one of the other mercenaries, whose rowdy manners would be frowned upon here before the Elders. So far, the elves were still fairly neutral towards Cecil, which she supposed was a good sign...

@cokemonster @Shin Positron Laser

Date: Feusen 8th 997 C.Y.A.D. / 5 am

[SIZE= 16px]The Council of elders whispered among themselves anew when the Human did not address them directly and his companion an Elf did so for him. Although one would not be able to see it, there was some irritation among them because of this sign of disrespect. They had courteously and politely asked a question of their guest as to the reason for being at their forest and had used the language of men to do so. Always speaking in the tongue of humans they continued." For many Ages we have lived apart from Humans and for a long time no Elf has seen one." one said. " Perhaps we are the lasts ones to have contact with humans." another said. Of course, the Elders of this Council where some of the oldest elves, though it would not show in their physical appearance as elves never matured past the human stage of adulthood. " The Ancient Ones held a great faith in Humankind, but for all their wisdom they perhaps did not foresee what they would become." One of the Elders motioned for the one that was speaking to not say anything further. " It is not for us to judge the decisions of the Ancient Ones." The ancient ones were probably a reference to the Keeper Races, the nurturers of the Planet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]" Good child, it is the decision of the Council that we must prevent your friend from revealing the whereabouts of our village." they said to Noella and Cecil in an ambiguous manner, not even delving into the finer details of what this referred to. Perhaps it was exiling Cecil to the village never to return to the outside world, or perhaps destroying his mind and memories, or even his death.[/SIZE]

Kawaii as fuck Firekeeper.png

Cecil Sanger

Samsara Sanctuary

Fuesen 8th, 997 C.Y.A.D. / 5 am

“Ah.” Cecil said at the threat of death. He cupped his chin as he oft to do when wrought with indecision. He should probably bolt for it right now, but that was unlikely to work when fully surrounded like this. He could accept his fate, but that was boring. Instead, he would use his words.

“Apologies. I am unused to finding myself honored with such… noble company. All the more whilst I still rid myself of morning dreariness.” His voice became raised enough as to ring off the far walls, a tone similar to an enticing announcer gathering his audiences’ attention. He could not remember the last time he had been the center of a stage this grand. His performance would have to be exemplary.

He made a show of slowly raising both hands to his mask. He removed it, revealing a rather unsavory tan line outlining the mask’s shape on his cheeks. His nose was still splotched with the hints of dried blood from his equally unsavory tumble. All else about the man’s features were dainty and feminine, his closed eyes lending an air of calm. It appeared as though he were sleeping until they fluttered open to stare aimlessly forward.

“My name is Cecil Sänger. I and my apparently elven compatriot are a part of a martial organization hunting Winged Drakes that have plagued some sky fairing sailships. I am hired help, a transient musician who mends their weary hearts with soothing tunes along their travels. As you can see, I am rather impeded in my understanding of what is happening or even where I am.” He chuckled pitifully, to make sure as to sell it, “I say with utmost honesty, I would know not of how to return here even if I wanted to.”

Cecil waited with bated breath for their response. The exciting rush mercenaries of Belluam’s likeness experienced on the battle field coursed through his veins. Though his pride had been set aside, he still enjoyed this dangerous ploy to a concerning degree.

Tags: @JayfeatherRaven

Out Of Coke:[SIZE= 10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE= 10.5pt]Image not to scale with imagined bodily [/SIZE]proportions[SIZE= 10.5pt]. It's just so damn smug I wanted to use it.[/SIZE]

Timore Williams

HP 7 / CCA 8 / SE 8

ATK 3 / DEF 5 / EVA 3

Timore watched the final part of the battle against the winged drake from a distance, not wanting to go anywhere near it and its fiery breath again. As he looked on, one woman in particular seemed to be taking up the offense, raising a spear and charging it with more lightning. With a shudder, he wondered, if somewhat irrationally, why she kept using it. The astraphobic boy couldn't understand the appeal of such a blatantly terrifying element, even if it seemed to be considerably effective against the drake. He shied away as he watched the electrified spear travel an arc towards the fiery beast, feeling almost conflicted as the electricity killed it. Of course, it was welcome that their adversary was dead and wouldn't kill anyone else, but it also further corroborated Timore's fear of lightning. The element was indeed quite lethal. After a few moments, the boy realized that he was shaking slightly and calmed himself. As he did so, taking slower, deeper breaths than the shallower ones that had accompanied the shaking, he began to notice the pain of the bruises on his chest more acutely. Being hit by an airborne barrel was quite a painful experience, if nowhere near lethal. He decided that he would sit down for a bit to rest. 

As Timore sat, he observed the aftermath of the battle, including the arrival of the commander who had been conveniently absent for the entirety of the battle. The quiet boy thought to himself that the conflict might have come to a conclusion much more swiftly if the commander had been there to help. He doubted that it could have been helped, though; it was just bad luck. As he was contemplating this, the lightning lady, as Timore had begun to think of her, approached and sat by him. To his surprise, it seemed that she had been worried about him. That was unusual. It was rare for anyone to give him much thought, and if they did, it often wasn't good. The attention made him a little nervous, but at least it seemed that she was only checking if he was okay, though for what reason he couldn't fathom. Timore was grateful as she healed him, though. It was a relief to be rid of those bruises, and he wasn't sure if he would have had enough energy left to heal himself. He nodded slightly to her in thanks and as an answer to her question, then listened as she asked him another. He wasn't sure about the first person she mentioned, but he was certain that the second was the bard. Come to think of it, he hadn't seen the man around recently. 

"No, I don't think I've seen them," Timore replied quietly. "I wonder where they are?" It didn't seem likely that they had disappeared from the ship recently, considering the wildfire still burning. Did that mean that they had been gone longer? He hoped they weren't in any danger. 

@Constantin, @Andromeda Arc, @Shin Positron Laser

Date: Feusen 8th 997 C.Y.A.D. / 5 am

[SIZE= 16px]The Council of elders listened intently to the young musicians words. Everything from his explanation why he was in the forest to not being able to find his way back to Samsara was heard by the stoic and stone faced elderly elves. However it was not a matter for themselves that the decision had been made, but for those of the entire Village of Samsara. They were not in accord when it came to his elven companion Noella who did not belong to Samsara in the first place. For some reason she was disguising herself as a human and walking among them freely for her own reasons. This greatly concerned them even more than the situation with Cecil. They assumed she was of another Sanctuary far to the north but would need to contact the Council there to be sure. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]" Long ago, before skies were darkened by ship and sail, Elves and humans lived freely and openly, not with cloak and secrecy. Not simply us, but many Guardian Clans lived among humans, eating, drinking together. But unlike the Ancient Ones or ourselves, humans warred among themselves. This lust for blood and battle influenced a great many Guardians as they were swept up in the fervor of War. Our love and admiration for Humankind as the chosen Race of the Ancient Ones was shattered. We did not want to raise sword and arrow towards each other, nor towards our Human companions whom we have guarded in stead of the Ancient Ones since time immemorial. The Guardian Clans agreed then, to live in secrecy, away from humans. " [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]One Elder felt compelled to tell this to Cecil. A History of words that would beg more questions than anything else. While this was being told, another elder was writing something on a cloth, he then took a item and placed it in the cloth and wrapped it. He signaled for someone to give it to Cecil. The Elf took Cecil's hand and placed the cloth in it and closed his fist. " Some have claimed, if there is evil in this word, it lurks in the hearts of men." he remarked. " I, for one, can remember the Goodness of humans as if it were yesterday.  Cecil Sanger, what you have in your hand, consider a gift, and leave Samsara with the Goodwill of the Elves. It is the decision of this Council, that we bestow upon you this gift as a sign of our gratitude for keeping the knowledge of Samsara a secret." They went on to explain how in his hand he held a letter and a jewel. Both of which he was to bring to an old hermit elf found in the Argyle Range, deep within the borders of the Lanark, who would be able to restore his sight. As proof the Elves possessed the ability to do so, the Elders all let out their hands and focused on Cecil, drawing on their spirit energy to bring light, if only temporarily, to his eyes so that he may gaze upon them. And rather than the usual stoicness of the Elves, their countenances softened as if greeting an old friend. [/SIZE]

0e249704ae378eab0f736fffa4c872ae.jpg

Cecil Sanger

Samsara, Sanctuary of the Elves

Fuesen 8th, 997 C.Y.A.D. / 5am

Cecil listened intently. He lapped up the Elder’s words, committing the first hand (if rather vague) musings of an age long past. Humans and elves living together? Drinking ail at the same table as Noella and Leira? Intriguing. Most of all, was his receiving of a gift in place of execution.

Heh. Oh how I love when people give me letters. It’s almost like they didn’t hear me when I-

“…and he will grant you sight.”

Cecil’s act faltered, and his voice quieting at hearing the words yet not understanding them. “I’m sorry, I don’t believe I hear you quite right.” If it had come from any of the desperate peddlers promising exotic poultices to achieve the same result, he would have dismissed it without a thought. His mother had bought plenty of those watered alcohols packed with useless herbs, and he had downed every single one to no avail until that prospect was firmly shut from Cecil’s mind. Restoring sight? No, no that’s silly. Well… they were Elves. The Elves. Perhaps…

But before he could even finish pondering, he sensed the collaboration in these old beings. He vaguely felt it pool in the room, heightening in intensity unfounded until it launched directly into Cecil’s eyes. What he… what he saw… were the Elders sitting at their high tables in the spacious meeting hall. Yet, to Cecil it was something he could not comprehend. It was an image, something he could not even fathom nor name or make even the slightest sense of. It lasted only seconds, but that flash of what he had been without for his entire being lasted long, long after.

Noella found thanks where her awed companion could find none. She helped him off the floor for which he did not recall sitting on, and they were on their way. There was a sense of loss as she left her newly discovered kin, an instinct that she shouldn’t just leave after all this time of unknowing. As they reached the end of the luscious sanctuary, the child she’d saved waved them off.

“Good bye, Sister!”

She waved. When she looked over her shoulder again, there was only quaint forest at their backs.

Aboard the NSS Defiant

Fuesen 8th, 997 C.Y.A.D. / 8pm

The trek back to the Defiant was a quiet one. Where Cecil would be very aware of the silence and strike up something to fill the air, he now found manners to be the last thing on his mind. He found nothing to be on his mind save for that image, and the directions to the hermit. He clutched the cloth tightly to his stomach.

He believes in the good of humans, that Elder had said. All while I had been lying to their faces. Feigning weakness to save mine own life. Their misguided trust one such as I makes them ancient, wise fools. Trusting… generous… honorable fools. Fools I may now forever be in debt to.

Just before they entered the camp they had been sleeping in only some hours ago, Noella reminded him of the vow they now shared. They both had agreed to secrecy. It was good, then, that neither thought to break it. The lie they conjured about wanting to do some early morning scouting and getting lost on the way earned them solid reprimands for not being present when the ship had been attacked. Cecil was faintly even aware of what was happening. He was much too busy devising what he would do next.

Tags: @JayfeatherRaven , @EverybodyElse

Antarah Genzah

Date: Feusen 9th 997 C.Y.A.D. / 8 pm

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Timeskip in Effect for:[/COLOR]

[SIZE= 16px]The Commander had decided that the better part of the day would be sacrificed to repair the ship from the damage that was caused by the one rogue Winged Drake. He did not want to risk anyone else by sending a scout team or party to deal with the remaining Winged Drakes. He explained to all that they would make camp and repair the ship and if all went according to plan, the following day would be used to hunt the Drakes by Air, now that they had a general idea of where the nest was located due to the efforts of the First team that was set down. Antarah took the time to make sure everyone was or would be in good health, as some of his members had suffered some pains from fighting with the wild beast. While he was relieved no one was killed, he was still astonished at the resilience of the group that took down the winged drake. Such a wild beast is a danger to anyone and normally dealt with through military channels. So for a group of mercenaries of varying talents but lacking in team coordination to successfully deal with it was nothing short of a miracle.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]The following day the 9th of Feusen, the group had gone into the sky to hunt the Drakes down. With the Airship fully repaired and armed and the Commander ready to fight, the group felt more confident in tackling the situation, especially those who had defeated one of the Drakes the other day. Covertly, Antarah went asking around about more details concerning what had happened with the attack. Several names came up in conversation that intrigue him. He made a note to question these ones at a more convenient time. When they got to the location, there did not appear to be a nest anywhere. The men were baffled to say the least. They were sure this was the location, and even the Commander was wondering what had occurred. It was as if there was no nest at all. Certainly, however, it was the work of the Elves, for Cecil (  @cokemonster ) had mentioned it to them. Because it was attracting the unwanted attention of humans, the Elves had 'relocated' the nest to a more suitable location. As they were also, a Guardian Clan of the Keepers of the Earth, they were able to grow back the flora of the nesting grounds. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]The ship made landfall in another clearing in preparation to return home the following morning. The clearing had a wondrous view of the ocean. Many mercenaries hunted for the dinner than evening and they all feasted and had good times by many small fires on the port side of the ship. Antarah stood at one along with Cecil and Noella explaining to them the dangers of being in a mercenary group. He took that chance to have someone gather and invite some special individuals around the fire. Timore ( @Creekstar ) the young lad, [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]Leira [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]( @Andromeda Arc ) the resident rancher and the well armored Archus ( @Constantin ) were to join the rest of them. These were the names the men were repeating during his inquiries. " It is clear to me Cecil, that even with eyes, you are able to care for yourself very much so. However, even if you were the most capable person, going out just the two of you would be rather careless of me to allow, right Miss Ella? " he told them as they sat around a fire.[/SIZE]

172851.jpg

Leira Laramy

When: Feusen 9th 997 CYAD

With: @Shin Positron Laser  @Creekstar / @Constantin

STATS: HP: 4/4 /////////////////// SE: 40/40 ///////////////////// CCA: 9/9

leira began to worry when timore said he didnt see them. did they go hide in the bushes or something? were they even together?? she needed to tell commander antarah about it so they could make some sort of rescue or search and find. .........please be alright....... it was strange none of them told anyone where they went. ......could it be....... ella has a thing for blind girly boys????....no. perish the thought girl, were on a mission its no time for that kind of thing....... not too long later they show up, the two of them. leira was so relieved, but now her ideas began to swirl as to why both of them were together, not telling anyone about their whereabouts. 

the ship need to be fix badly and then they could restart their search for the winged drakes. but when everything was said and done the nest was nowhere to be found. the whole next day was spent on the airship riding the skies looking for that nest and it was not there. some said it was but if it was, it wasnt there any more. ...... weird.....  leira didnt feel anything like the drake that attacked them, the drakes either moved or were never here. she spent most of the day trying to stay away from cecil and ella just to observe what they were doing for the day. In the end the search was called off and they were gonna head back home soon, but decided to stay the night near the sea and go in the morning.

leira was going through the weapons inventory trying to pick a new one. she liked the spear better than the heavy long sword. a short sword was light enough for her to use too. she was going to try the bow and arrow this time. this weapon took more skill just to use and even more time and energy to master. being a farm hand and dealing with beasts she had quite a bit of upper strength to draw the arrow across the bow but aiming would be the tricky part. someone came in and startled her, letting go of the arrow she almost hit the person but it hit the door post. she was being called to talk to the commander. she was confused as to why. when she went down, she noticed that cecil and ella were there already. 

.... oh great... just my luck....

" hey...cecil, ella. food ready yet? haha. commander sir. " she said. 

Antarah Genzah

Date: Feusen 9th 997 C.Y.A.D. / 8 pm

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Timeskip in Effect for:[/COLOR]

Antarah nodded to the young woman as she approached them. Indeed it was fascinating to him to see this person who normally cared for animals at the Norhad Swords Headquarters serve as the powerhouse spirit energy wielder that was so crucial to taking down the Winged Drake. He waved his hand towards the food that was laid out. Many crewman had expressed their astonishment when lightning shot out of the weapons she was wielding.

[COLOR= rgb(47, 79, 79)]" Miss Laramy, I have been told by many about how you had courageously defended the ship from the Winged Drake. If not for your efforts, the men would have taken greater injuries and more casualties. On behalf of everyone you have me gratitude. Please. " [/COLOR]he said to her insisting they all should start eating. Antarah sat by the fire with them and began to eat his fill. " I would guess that dealing with the Winged Drakes at the Fort made it so that you didn't have so much fear of this one, yes? "

Users who are viewing this thread