DEF: 3

EVA: 1

Personal Artes

Arte lvl 1a

Support Tech

Artes Multi-cast lvl 1

Item Solt 1:

Blue Strawberry

So the drunks had caught on to her following, well at least one did at first. Maybe they weren't as dumb as she had though. Her head turned back with a calm expression to see the drunk who separated from his usual group had come with new friends. How nice. Especially when she was surrounded by 6 men with weapons. What is a girl to do?

"Well and here I thought I'd come to apologize, but since you men are being so kind enough to show your true colors, then I will show you the same curtsy."

A twisted grin painted her as the wind blew the hood of her cloak back. She didn't hesitate to draw the two katanas hidden underneath the cloak, nor did she hesitate when she quickly jabbed for the gut of the man holding the chain links. But that wasn't the end of the psychos assault as she took another swing going vertical with her second blade before ripping the blades loose she suddenly attack with both blades at once, sliding past (Arte level 1) the male quickly as both blades cut through his side. Her final attack was aimed for the neck.

End result

Current Character Statistics:

HP: 8

SE: 18

CCA: 0/6

ATK: 0/3

Personal Artes

Arte lvl 1a

Support Tech

Artes Multi-cast lvl 1

Item Solt 1:

Blue Strawberry

Attack dice rolls:

1# (3)

2# (6)

3#(3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Turian%20Kuhaku%20face.jpg

Turian Kuhaku

Date: Feusen 3rd 997 C.Y.A.D.

4 pm
Spirit energy reserves: 33
HP: 4               CCA: 6

Unlike the others Turian wanted to get a feel of the town. He used both his spirit energy sensing and the normal sensing facilities available to just about every living being. Walking around town he felt the flow of spirit energy around, sadly his ability wasn't good enough to sense individuals yet, but still being able to sense the energy itself would suffice for now. Searching for higher density spirit energy, Ofcourse one such source was the tavern where many people convened daily. Another would be the monastery gone library, although to Turian is was just another large building. Moving on there wasn't that much of note concerning spirit energy as far as Turian could sense, so he didn't continue wandering.  Instead seeing as Albert didn't give him any instructions as to what to do, Turian decided to return to the gate to wait for the rest. On-route there he noticed Kairi getting into a fight with a group of drunks, no idea what was going on Turian slowly walked towards them as he was already doing. Orbs of water were slowly forming around him as he got ready to protect whomever he would deem in need of protection. To Turian though this act of summoning the water globe arte was second nature, it took no conscious effort. A minor issue that would get him into trouble sooner or later.

((Artes not yet activated, will be in next post. Will count against actions in next post.))

Timore Williams

HP 6 / CCA 8 / SE 26

ATK 3 / DEF 3 / EVA 3

Timore almost began to protest when Kairi told him and the other woman to stay put. Surely she wasn't going to follow the men alone? They had been clearly ordered to under no circumstances be in groups of less than two, and if she was spotted and had to fight, he wasn't sure she would win if surrounded by four men. After all, though she had dealt a lot of damage on the MKS Hood, she hadn't seemed to be particularly adept at defending herself, requiring healing. He couldn't be certain that she would survive a fight with four people on her own, and though Timore doubted that he'd be all that much help offensively, he would at least be able to heal any of the more serious injuries sustained. Their other teammate might also be helpful in battle; after all, she was a mercenary, too. 

His mind made up, Timore turned to the other recruit nervously. "I-I think that maybe we should go too. The lieutenant said that we had to stick together, and his command overrides Kairi's, right? I don't really want to get in trouble with him. Also, we, um, can't be sure that those men won't attack her, right?" He told her. The woman, whose name turned out to be Margie, nodded, and both exited the tavern a few minutes after Kairi. They were just in time to see her turn a corner and disappear, and would have to hurry. As they followed Kairi at a distance, who was in turn doing the same to the four men, both made sure to remain quiet and not draw attention. This was particularly easy for Timore, who tended to remain unnoticed whether he was trying to be stealthy or not. Margie seemed to be finding it a little more difficult, but she still wasn't causing a huge ruckus. As they wound their way through the streets of town, they eventually lost Kairi. It was difficult to keep up with her, and their path wasn't the most direct. Timore and the other recruit wandered for a short while, trying to get their bearings, before they both began to hear a commotion from a distance away. It sounded like a fight. Shoot. As Margie immediately made the decision to head towards it, Timore followed uncertainly, the sound of the brawl growing ever nearer. 

Hi folks, I will be controlling the enemy npc's. If you want to take control next turn, then let me know and I will not roll for them. My rolls pw: bacon npc

Drunken thug 4 with a confident smile easily stopped the woman's jab by catching in the palm of his hand. The strike was obvious and he let her know, " Oi girl if'n yer no--". The man could not finish his sentence as the kairi's knife came barreling toward his head, but he barely managed to back away with a flesh wound as it sliced through his shoulder. " Hey you stu-", interrupted again without the slightest hesitation, the woman charged forth brandishing both blades. This time he would roll his chains up and smash them away with one decisive blow. Now pissed, the man smiled as spirit energy coursed through his chains(invoking level 1 art). As she swung her own enhanced blades, he struck with his own to knock her blade away again. The man slightly winded staggered back, holding his flesh wound. " Oi, you letting this trick get the best of you man"? Thug 4 growled at him and began spinning his chains as he approached Kairi ( @Kairikudo)with a grin. " Stay the hell out of this fuckers".

He quickly swat at Kairi's leg by whipping his chain going for her legs with his chain. Then in one motion he charged toward her attempting to grab her throat with another punch ready to fly with his chain wrapped around his knuckles.

CCA: 0

SE: 14

ATK DICE: 5

DEF DICE: 3

EVA DICE: 2

Defense rolls:

Attack rolls

level 1 arte used

IMG_5596.JPG

Donar

Late afternoon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HP: 6 SE: 17 CCA: 6 ATK: 4 DEF: 3 DEFSE: 1 EVA: 4

When Albert @Bacon is fluffy gave his opinion of the young men here, Donar's eye seemed closed to a slit as he stared at them. "I feel something sinister at work here. I think we should find out which direction that group of refugees and mercs went." he said referring to what he learned, "Even if nobility was involved, I dont think they would hire mere mercen-"

Something caught his eye as he turned sharply, he could have sworn someone was watching him somehow, the gaze felt familiar. but there was no way. Thats when a young man came in the building, he watched as the boy went towards a small group huddled in a corner. He seemed to be talking to them quietly, but quickly. The words Crazy woman registered. He grimaced as the small group tried to leave without attracting too much attention. Donar nudged Albert. "it seems that you are partially correct. We seem to have an issue. Go find the others, kairi might be in trouble."

He moved quick, there was a straggler who went back for a moment, but Donar moved with such speed that he already stood before him, hand around the mans neck with such force that nearly blew the air out of him. Chocking, the man tried looking at his assailant, Donar realized it was the one who was with the man who actually answered him before, "Your silence betrayed you. Now, I think you need to tell me what is going on here, and who sent you. or you will meet a quick death."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drunken Bastard no 1:

The crazy girl @Kairikudo was a little more dangerous than they initially gave her credit for. but of course, it seems that while she is dangerous one of the guys seemed to knock her off game slightly, "hey, come on girly... we are offering you a good deal here....no need to... TO ALL VIOLENT!"

When Drunkard 4 went to attack, Drunkard 1 followed and attacked from behind, despite the girl carrying two weapons, this should be too hard for her. Holding his short sword and went to hit her in the back of her neck using the blunt end hoping to knock her out.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Drunkard 1

HP: 9

CCA: 6

SE: 20

ATK DICE: 2

Attack Dice Roll:

two fails, one success.

No Artes.

Kairi Kudo

original (1).jpg

Objective: survive until help arrives

Mood: excited, relieved, crazy as hell.

HP: 6/8

ATK: 3

Personal Artes

Arte lvl 1a

Support Tech

Artes Multi-cast lvl 1

Item Solt 1:

Blue Strawberry

Kairi had fallen back once the chain had slipped under her feet from the drunken bastard 4s first attack. She laid there as he foolishly ran at her reaching to grab her throat she seemed to roll to her side missing his grip, jumping to her feet just before he landed the punch, little had she known that drunken bastard one had came up behind her and hit her in the back of the neck with the blunt end of the short sword as an attempt to knock her out. She fell towards the ground, for a moment it seemed that his attempt may have subdued the crazy woman, that is until muffled laughter could be herd. The woman was now getting up, her laughter was a bit dark, and most would find it to be...unsettling. "You thought you could take me out with such a childish blow?" She hadn't even looked over at the drunken bastard # 4 but he would suddenly feel something Pierce his side, it was the blade of one of her katanas. She cut through his side, now moving towards drunken bastard 1 "Well I suppose since I all have your attention! How about you tell me why bastards from the house of Sirius or doing in this small village getting drunk and bugging the hell out of innocent girls?" Could she really call herself innocent with the acts she's already committed?

End result

HP:6/ 8

ATK: 2/3

DEF: 0/3

EVA: 0/1

Personal Artes

Arte lvl 1a

Support Tech

Artes Multi-cast lvl 1

Item Solt 1:

Blue Strawberry

Defense 5,3,3

Evade 4

Attack 6

@Creekstar

@Bacon is fluffy

@Jack Rakan

@Helral

8MsW3wv.jpg

Albert Dae'dium Mood: Indifferent Goal: Investigate

Date: Feusen 3st 997 C.Y.A.D. / Late Afternoon

Al didn't know what got to Donar,but he passively went along with his superior until he too was able to spot the group of shifty figures hanging around the renovated library. Upon being told to find kairi he was struck with a moral dilemma. Al didn't particularly want to put himself at odds with his comrades,but that woman was hardly anyone he cared for. To him she was just another mercenary who was likely to come and go as the mercenary group grew. Finding people like her was the most uncommon thing to happen among misfits, but they could be important to the mission regardless. 

With a nod took his leave after the others who happened to get away. He took to the backstreets and chased the others with a silent fervor. Even if he had no desire to help Kairi, he did want to find their boss. He wanted a bag of bones to unleash his fury onto.

SE: 21

CCA: 7

ATK: 4

Personal Artes

Arte level 1a

Arte level 2a

Support Tech

Speed lvl 1

Jump lvl 1

Target Aim lvl 1

Items

Item Slot 1: Energy vile 

Once again folks, I'm taking control of npc one since @Jack Rakan sort of dipped lol. Remember @Kairikudo, even if you can't attack two people at once. Don't declare hits on npcs who can be rolled for. That said, it's fine. Npc 4 as of this post as 7/9 HP. This is just for the sake of making things easy. password for my rolls: bacon npc

Drunken asshole 1 licked his chaffed lips as he approached what looked looked like a defenseless lass. He crept in anticipation, his fingers trembling when all of a sudden she stood back up. The fool fell backwards, nearly dropping his weapon in the process. He looked up at the woman as if she were a goddess of war against the setting sun in the backdrop. She brazenly stuck her blade into his comrade without even glancing at the dumbstruck fool. Her eyes trained upon him, he started to grin even more. " It's no fun unless they struggle. hahaha". He quickly threw himself to his feet, tripping over himself momentarily. Looking around, he picked up a big rock the side of his fist and slung it at kairi's head. With that he stumbled to his feet, hilt in both hands. He drew the blade back behind him and unleashed the blade aimed for her stomach. " Hue hue hue I can fuck a corpse as well my war goddess"!

Drunken asshole 1:

CCA: 9

EVA DICE:  No evasion

(( Took control of #3 for my posts. Guess he will be attempting to keep Turian occupied. ))

Turian Kuhaku

4 pm
Spirit energy reserves: 33

As Turian walked up to the fight, he did not see Albert around yet. Seeing as the fight for Kairi was two on one, Turian decided to give her a hand. Well it wasn't much of a hand more like a globe of water, which would block both the thrown rock and the stabbing attempts of the drunk. "No need for such violence", Turian spoke as he launched the first of the two defensive globes towards Kairi. One of the group, the one who was wielding a short sword (#3), turned to Turian and slurred, "Or what? you gonna yell us to death?" He smirked at his own comment like it made any sense and then charged at Turian. Trying to hit Turian with a barrage of attacks, the first few attempts to strike at Turian were too early though. Turian was not yet inside the range of the short sword, but the drunk apparently believed otherwise.

"Stop moving", the drunk spitted at Turian. Who replied simply, "I am not". While Turian's voice carried a little bit of surprise in it, a defensive globe was floating about him. The drunk on the other hand took it as if Turian was edging him on, and put a bit more effort in his attacks. This time he stepped into striking range and started the assault off with a combination of strikes. The first one was a low strike to the gut, while passing by Turian the strike flowed on into one aimed at Turian's side, and finally he whirled around to strike at where Turian's back would be if he didn't move. Turian though just looked on as the drunks strikes one by one got parried by his defensive globe. This though pissed the drunk off more, to him it seemed like Turian believed that he was not worthy of his time.

(( used CCA: 2xlvl1 art (3) = 6 ))

(( SE used: 2xlvl 1 art (6) = 12 ))

(( SE recovered: 1 ))

(( SE remaining: 22 ))

(( Support tech ))

(( Multicast 1.0 ))

(( Target Focus lvl 2 ))

---------

Drunk #3 stats

Atk rolls: 2, 2, 4, 5, 6

Kairi Kudo

Personal Artes

Arte lvl 1a

Support Tech

Artes Multi-cast lvl 1

Item Solt 1:

Blue Strawberry

Kairis black eyes Fixated on drunken bastard 1 as he fell backwards from shock. Though he did take some time staring at her. Her twisted grin growing as she heard him speak.

"I can't agree more. So please do me the honor and struggle for your life." She said. She was prepared to dodge the rock that the drunk threw before an orb of water stopped it? 'what the hell?'  She thought. Her head glancing over at Turian, she hadn't noticed the drunk aiming to stab her in the gut, but thankfully Turian did and stopped it with another orb. Normally she wouldn't have lost focus, but seeing the water magic brought back memories she had wanted to keep buried in the back of her mind.

"Damn it! You better not get yourself killed!" She yelled in frustration when she saw the third drunk attack him. Her eyes now back on the drunk, the grin now gone. She was pissed that those memories where brought back to mind, and the perfect punching bag for her anger was now before her. Without even hesitating, both hands gripped tight around the hilt of each katana as the glew a bit. Withing a blink she slide past him, cutting with both blades (Arte 1). She turned around to swing her next attack. Even if she was to miss, she was in full frenzy mode. It was one attack after another.

End of battle results:

Attack dice roll: 4,3,2

Arte 1 used

SE: 12/18

ATK: 0/3

Personal Artes

Arte lvl 1a

Support Tech

Artes Multi-cast lvl 1

Item Solt 1:

Blue Strawberry

@Helral @Bacon is fluffy

Timore Williams

HP 6 / CCA 8 / SE 26

ATK 3 +1/ DEF 3 +1/ EVA 3

As Timore exited the twisting side streets of the town, he came upon an unfortunate sight. Kairi had indeed been attacked, and to make matters worse, the number of men they had to deal with had increased drastically. Noticably, and much to Timore's relief, the Vice Commander had already arrived on the scene, but the two were surrounded by six armed men. "Come on, kid! We have to help them!" Margie told Timore, having just arrived behind him. Timore was a bit more confident knowing that he wouldn't be charging into battle alone, so he nodded and both approached. As they did so, the nearest man, who didn't seem to be as drunk as the others, turned to them. He was holding a metal rod not too unlike Timore's quarterstaff and seemed rather annoyed by their presence. 

"You two..." The man grumbled, narrowing his eyes at them. "You were in the tavern with that black haired woman, weren't you?" Before either could reply, the brute rushed them, metal rod drawn back to attack. When he was in range, he swung it rapidly at them four times, aiming to bludgeon them. However, Margie blocked the first attack after drawing a dagger from its sheathe at her side, then Timore blocked the next two attacks with his quarterstaff, angling it to block the horizontal blows. As the final of the four attacks approached, he managed to lean out of the way, dodging it. Immediately after, Timore launched his own attack on the man, swinging his quarterstaff in a very similar fashion to the attack that he had just avoided, though aiming a bit higher. The first two blows were from the sides, and the final was from above. The first blow was blocked, as well as the last, but the second attack did hit the drunk on his upper left arm. There was a satisfying thwack as it connected; that would probably leave a pretty nasty bruise. Having successfully landed an attack, Timore backed up a little in anticipation of the next onslaught. Margie did the same, standing next to him with a gleaming dagger at the ready. 

Results:

Drunk 2 Stats:

CCA: 1

ATK DICE: 0

ATK Rolls: 1, 5, 6, 3, 6

DEF Rolls: 3, 1, 5

Timore's Stats:

HP: 6 

CCA: 0

SE: 26

ATK Dice: 1

DEF Dice: 0

EVA Dice: 3

DEF Rolls: 1, 3, 6, 3

EVA Roll: 1

ATK Rolls: 4, 3, 3

@Kairikudo, @Helral

FAT BASTARD(Hogan)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was one of the jobs he was actually payed well for the moment. But the group he was in got into a fight with some outsiders. What the hell? The Mercenary known as Hogan thought.

Surprised he tripped while grabbing both his massive axe's that almost looked like they weighed 150lbs, but then Hogan was a really big man. Sure, some call him fat but he was also really strong, and deceptively fast for his build.

A Woman @Kairikudo was attacking another one of the guys, while he was just an add-on from this town, they were still to an extent his partners but he didn't know really. Hogan would have seemed to appear out of nowhere to everyone as he lifted his axe and slammed it to the ground, "Ground Quake!" unleashing his level 2 arte a wave of the ground rippled about six feet into the air as it rolled towards the Girl, the wave itself was not big, but the other who was near her would also get caught if he wasn;t careful.

Hogan grabbed his other Axe and threw it at the woman in case she happened to dodge it. Even if it didn't hurt her, she would be reeling from the sheer mass and power behind the throw of the axe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SE: 8

ATK DICE: 2

ATK Rolls: 1,3,6

level 2 arte.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_5596.JPG

Donar

Late afternoon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon after Albert left, Donar had not been able to get who hired the group, but there was quite a few.

It seemed that a couple people who were with this man came back after Albert left, but it seems that what they did was just invite more terror.

The Three thugs found themselves fighting a monster that defeated them quickly, and interrogating them while they were tied up with rope on the floor of the Monastery drooling white foam. Donar explained to the Librarian that these men should be reported to the Authorities. When the man argued, Donar showed them a unseen Emblem using his Master's name. the man relented.

Now that was a little bit ago, Donar had now been looking for where the others were. If they were hired by some noble that would explain the unwillingness to apprehend them.. I need more information before this gets out of hand. I guess the Hideout itself is not far... better find the others, quell the issue here and move on.

That was his thought, and all he had to do was follow the increasing noises coming from somewhere next to an entrance.

[SIZE= 20px]Archus Barriye[/SIZE]

attachment.php

Date: Feusen 3rd 997

Time: Late Afternoon

HP: 6/6

SE: 15/15

CCA: 4/4

Archus had spent nearly a month down on his luck. Operating alone certainly provided its share of struggles to the Knight, he received his fair share of thrashings in combat due to being outnumbered. When it mattered, the forces of good in the world would usually prevail, he wasn't dead yet, after all. Archus found himself traveling in Welwyn, a string of recent defeats at his heels. He had failed in his duty to protect a village from bandits just one month ago. Of course, he was the only one there to defend them against a raiding party of about 16 men, but he still believed that the Keepers would not let him perish. He even though he might have a chance to succeed. Instead he had another collection of scars and another sad tale to add to his collection.

He walked alone down the beaten dirt path to Dulward, fully clad in armor and without a horse. He had been walking for twelve days now, his feet and legs burned beneath him, his mind was getting hazy as he had no one to talk to. He spent his nights praying and trying to hunt, which he usually wasn't successful at either. Just as he could clearly make out the town in the distance, he heard the tell-tale signs of a scrap taking place ahead. Forgetting his pain and apathy, Archus immediately perked up at the chance to spread some good in the world.

'Fighting is bad.' Thought Archus, as he crossed the threshold of the town limits to spy a street brawl taking place before him. Truthfully, he had no idea what was going on, or who was the aggressor. Without that information, he would have to go in knocking heads until the fighting stopped, otherwise he would risk looking biased.

"HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE, DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S WRONG TO TRY TO KILL PEOPLE?" The Holy Man yelled at the miscreants, his voice was terribly loud, the sound his vocal chords produced flooded out of him and crashed into the buildings of the street, bouncing off of everything they contacted and demanding at least the brief attention of anyone nearby. Archus carried his tower shield and his spear in hand as he stared down the combatants.

Turian Kuhaku

4 pm
Spirit energy reserves: 22

Turian kept his defensive globe active as his fight with the drunk (#3) carried on. The drunk really got pissed at Turian, "Ow you think you're so much better then us don't you", he sneered at Turian as he continued his attacks. Turian would have been in more trouble if this one wasn't drunk. Now though he just kept wasting his energy against Turian's arte. Strike to the groin, blocked. Strike to Turian's left arm, blocked. Strike to Turian's right arm, blocked. Suddenly a voice rings out over the combat, "HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE, DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S WRONG TO TRY TO KILL PEOPLE?". The drunk and Turian both were momentarily distracted by it. But this didn't last long as the drunk slashed once more at Turians groin, and was once again leaning into it for a followup strike to Turian's side that would lead him once more past Turian. Turian though recovered from the shout in time to react. To the drunk it seemed like the floor was suddenly rising up to meet him, while what actually happened was that Turian made use of the drunks momentum to trip him. The drunk being too drunk and surprised to recover hit the ground straight on. "I told you that there is no need for violence. Look at what you just did to yourself.", Turian tells him as he sighs. While the drunk gets up a bit bruised, Turian looks to see if he can find the source of the voice. He sees a .... well the word Paladin is the first thing that comes to mind. But Turian has no more time to spend worrying about the newcomer, as the drunk starts threatening Turian with his sword once again.

(( used CCA: lvl1 art (3) + 1 atk = 4 ))

(( Atk roll: 5 ))

(( SE used: lvl 1 art (6) = 6 ))

(( SE recovered: 1 ))

(( SE remaining: 17 ))

---------

Drunk #3 stats

HP: 9 (- 1 dmg) = 8

EVA DICE: 2 (-2 drunk) = 0

Atk rolls: 3, 3, 3, 3, 1

Kairi Kudo

HP:4/ 8

Personal Artes

Arte lvl 1a

Support Tech

Artes Multi-cast lvl 1

Item Solt 1:

Blue Strawberry

Kairi had jumped back from drunken bastard 1. She was prepared to defend or evade his attacks until she heard footsteps running towards the scene. From the corner of her eyes she saw the short healer. A mixture of anger and worry filled her.

"Timore I told you to stay at the tav---" 

She stopped mid sentence as a force from the fat bastards arte hit her. She was thrown back. She stood to her feet but was graves by the heavy axe thrown at her. Her head hung low holding onto the handles of her katanas. This was getting annoying. She was losing more blood and she would rather have saved that item for later. Maybe she could hold off a little while longer... Her head jolted up hearing Archus voice yell 'HEY! WHATS GOING ON HERE, DON'T YOU KNOW ITS WRONG TO TRY TO KILL PEOPLE?' She turned to see the holy knight. Now filled with irritation and anger.

"First it was that Damn Tin head..and then that pathetic knight who claims to be a guardian..WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL THESE DAMN KNIGHTS COMING FROM!?" She had finally snapped, having her fill of knights she was now full of hate and the aura she let off was full of malice as she turned her head back towards Hogan. The look she had was truly terrifying. Her blades light up and with in a blink he would feel something cut through him as she was no behind him. Turning on her heels to look at him. She the swung at him 3 more times.

Kairi Kudo

SE: 6/18

DEF: 2

Personal Artes

Arte lvl 1a

Support Tech

Artes Multi-cast lvl 1

Used arte 1

Defense dice: 4

Attack:1,5,4

@Creekstar

@Jack Rakan

@Helral

@Constantin

FAT BASTARD

Hogan's attitude changed to a serious one when the girl @Kairikudosuddenly seemed to be blood thirsty, The look she was giving would have terrified greenhorns, but to a seasoned mercenary like him it just meant the fight got more serious.

Having got to his Axe in time, Hogan wasted no time in getting ready for the eventual attack she would make. The bloodlust from behind him allowed him to sense the coming attack, despite his size, he was incredibly quick on his feet when he moved back to avoid her first strike. the second strike after that was evaded as well, the last one though he held his axe and blocked the last attack, it stung just slightly, but he was using one arm. 

He then jumped back, at his belt he had a knife, he threw it at her chest. Whether he got her or not was not the point, it would have given him time to get away, this job was to crazy for his taste.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final: 

CCA: 4

SE: 8

DEF DICE: 2

EVA DICE: 0

ATK Dice: 4, 2,

DEF Dice: 5

EVA Dice: 6, 5,

HP: -1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_5596.JPG

Donar

Late afternoon

Eventually, he found it easier to run quickly, after hearing about the commotion at one of the entrances, Donar cursed.

This was supposed to be a reconnaissance mission, not a "lets see ewho can beat the other up first" 

As Adviser he should have kept an eye on Kairi and Timore, perhaps it was better for Turinan to go with Albert. Now it falls to him to deal with the mess.

As he finally reached the chaos, it was a mess to say the least. But there was something about these bandits they were fighting../ No way.. they can't be.. Donar could recognize some of them even.

He turned to some killing intent, it was Kairi, now why was she doing that? her fight with a brute was showing a evenly matched until the man thre a knife at her. When Donar moved, it was only could be seen as a blur of sorts, at least, until he got between the Knife and Kairi deflecting it with his weapon.

He turned to the girl, while it looked like some of the bandits who were ready to come in as well, noticed him. Giving fearful looks, those who were not fighting fled, and Donar confronted Kairi, he did not seem effected by her outburst of anger, her anger mixed with the intensity in his eyes seemed to make the air cooler.

"I suggest you pull back right now. Or will I have report to the Commander that one who's skill's he respects most lost herself to her rage?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HP: 6 

SE: 17 

ATK: 4 

DEF: 1

DEFSE: 1 

EVA: 4

DEF dice: 2,4

Kairi Kudo

original (1).jpg

Personal Artes

Arte lvl 1a

Support Tech

Artes Multi-cast lvl 1

Item Solt 1:

Blue Strawberry

The fact he managed to dodge the onslaught of attacks pissed her off even more putting her to a rage where she couldn't think clearly. She had prepared to dodge the knife thrown at her until someone flashed by stopping it. Well speaking of bastards! It was Donar. How embarrassed, or would be embarrassed about being saved by some knight if she wasn't already pissed. Without thinking she went to swing at him, but at that point her body had finally given it to the amount of damage she had already taken. Before she fell she caught sight of the emblem on him. That lying bastard. She fell against him, though to his surprise she was light. Her voice hinted to the fact that it wouldn't be long till she lost all consciousness.

"Idiot..you wanted me to hate you that bad you lie about being a knight? On top of that you step in and save me. How pathetic that I can't even take out six guys without needing to be sav..." The last part was hushed and only he could hear, she caught off in the middle of her sentence as she lost consciousness and had a dream flashback of her past.

Flashback

The sound of metal on metal filled the air as the summer sun shines down on the battle that was taking place. Kairi who looked to be no older than 17 had got caught in another battle surrounded by three guys. They had gotten a few good hits on her, but she was still going, she was merciless in her onslaught. Unknowing to her one was coming behind her to stab her until he was stopped by a wall of water. He growled in frustration as Kairi turned to swing back at him hitting him with the hilt of her katanas and knocking him out. The other two fled. Kairi turned her attention to a female with long brown hair and eyes as blue as the ocean came out from the trees. She had a disapproving look on her face as she stared at the Raven haired girl. Her tone had a hint of agitation looking at all the new scars Kairi had acquired.

"Kairi that is the fifth fight you've been in this week! How do you ever plan to become a respectable knight if you can't keep your anger in check!" The girl scolded Kairi who rolled her eyes glancing away.

"Calm down Hope. It's not that serious. Besides if they didn't want the shit kicked out of them then they should watch what they fucking say." Kairi said in protest as if justifying her actions. Hope shook her head letting out a sigh.

"There you go again cursing like a sailor. You know I hate that. And look at you! You're covered in blood and cuts!" She said grabbing Kairi wrist. Kairi cringed in pain pulling her wrist back in retaliation. A big bruise on her wrist that had begun to swell indicating that she had sprained it. 

"You're a hot mess..I hope you know that. Come with me so I can stitch you up." Hope turned from Kairi heading back to the campsite that had been set up for knights and their Apprentice's. Hope walked into her tent with Kairi reluctant to follow. Kairi plopped down on a futon as she watched Hope pull out Needle, thread, a knife,and a match. She had Kairi take offer black armor leaving the girl in a black tank top. Hope proceed to light the matching and holding the knife over the flame until it was heated. She presses the hot blade on the wounds still bleeding as Kairi clenched her teeth from the pain. Afterwords hope took the needle and begun stitching up the wounds.

"You need to learn to do this on your own. I'm not always going to be here to stitch you up when you get careless in battle." She stated. Kairi rolled her eyes "Stop talking like that. You're not going anywhere.."

@Jack Rakan

@Creekstar

@Helral

@Constantin

@Bacon is fluffy

IMG_5596.JPG

Donar

Late afternoon

Donar caught Kairi as she fell exhausted while she tried swinging, well damn, she was was hurt pretty bad. Thats when he caught what she was saying and he sighed, "Pretty sure I clarified that I was a Bodyguard of a Noble family before being a Knight." he almost sounded sarcastic about it.

He didn't really lie, but he was only at the academy for a short time before he was hired by a Noble family, but that story can come later. For now they had to get away from the fight here, mostly because he knew some of the faces of those that were here. But they must have been acting on their own... stupid.

His thoughts were dragged out when she finished saying how she was pathetic, "I did warn you about your anger..." he said when she finally passed out. he picked her up, surprised of weightlessness she had.

"Okay! We need to retreat for now!" 

He carried Kairi away to a spot out of the way of the fight before letting her down. He stood by with his sword drawn, waiting for the others to get away. He knows the faces of some of them. but that can come later, hopefully, Turian and the others will run as well.

------------------------

@Kairikudo

@Creekstar

@Helral

@Constantin

@Bacon is fluffy

Timore Williams

HP 6 / CCA 8 / SE 26

ATK 3 +1/ DEF 3 +1/ EVA 3

After Timore had backed up out of the immediate reach of his opponent, he watched as the situation of the battle around him began to change. More people arrived, including the lieutenant and a man who looked somewhat like a knight that he had never seen before, each from different directions. The supposed knight, who had come through the entrance of the town from the entrance, bellowed loudly, evidently a bit confused about the situation. Timore couldn't blame him; the battle was becoming more chaotic by the second. In addition to that, some of the others, including Kairi, seemed to be injured. 

As Timore was distracted watching the surrounding events, however, the drunk who had attacked him earlier decided that he would try his luck again. Lunging forward with his weapon, the man aimed once again to bludgeon the pair in front of him. Margie, who had been paying more attention to what was going on in the immediate area than Timore, managed to block the first blow with her dagger, but the second, coming from the other direction, struck Timore's side before he could react. For the second time that week, he felt the painful sensation that inevitably accompanied the crack of a rib. The two were able to block the next two blows and were beginning to prepare to retaliate again when they heard the lieutenant's voice cut through the sound of battle, calling for retreat. 

"Wha-?" Timore began, confused. He hadn't thought they would retreat from the battle, even though they were seemingly in a bad situation. He had gotten it into his head that the mercenaries wouldn't do that, for some reason. It wasn't like he was about to complain about a good thing, though. Immediately pulling back from the drunk he and Margie had been facing, he began to make his way over towards the lieutenant, his ally following behind. As the two approached, they noticed Kairi's unconscious body on the ground, bleeding heavily. As it had been on the battle on the MKS Hood, it seemed that the scary woman, for all her bloodlust and apparent strength, wasn't particularly adept at stopping attacks from reaching herself. The lieutenant was defending her, though, despite her earlier display of disdain for the man, so she would probably be alright. Timore and Margie retreated past the two, then turned to wait once they were a safe distance back, Timore holding one arm over his bruised side. 

Results:

Drunk 2 Stats:

ATK Rolls: 6, 6, 6, 5, 1

Timore's Stats:

HP: 5

SE: 26

ATK Dice: 4

DEF Dice: 4

EVA Dice: 3

DEF Rolls: 5, 2, 4, 6

@Kairikudo, @Bacon is fluffy, @Helral, @Constantin, @Jack Rakan

Date: Feusen 3rd 997

Time: Late Afternoon

Archus Barriye Initial Condition:

CCA: 4/4

Drunk #5 Initial Condition

HP: 9/9

SE: NONE

CCA: 9/9

Drunken shit #5, who never was too keen on getting his hands dirty, saw that the rest of his allies had things relatively under control, and therefore felt no need to intervene with their separate fights. Instead he continued drinking from a bottle of rotten whiskey, which was killing his stomach and addling his brain. His brain became so addled that, when a new challenger emerged at the entrance of Dulward, his first reaction was to 'get im', because 'he's too loud'. The drunk tossed his bottle of whiskey to the side and attempted to let out a battle cry. This cry became a loud burp as his feet fumbled beneath him and he leaned forward into a daring frontal charge. If he landed it, there was sure to be momentum behind the strike. If he missed, he was sure to land flat on his face in the dirt. Archus saw the gleam of the sword through the moon's glare and raised his shield in anticipation. If this was how it had to be, then so be it. Archus was just about to start knocking heads together anyway, now he had justification.

The drunk, who was off balance and out of his mind, was easy to defend against for a seasoned fighter like Archus. He blocked the stab with his shield, causing the drunk to slam right into it as his blade skipped off the metal. Archus grunted and leaned forward, shoving the man forward with enough force to cause his weakened equilibrium to fail, Drunken Shit 5 stumbled and tripped onto his back. The heathen reeked of alcohol and piss, soon he would smell of blood. The Paladin lifted his spear and pointed the tip at the drunkard. "Yield now sir, or you would force my hand!"

"Oi, piss off!" Yelled the drunk in response. Archus furrowed his brows and growled, "Very well."

Results

Archus

CCA: 0/4

DEF Attempted: 4

DEF rolls: 5, 5, 6, 4

Drunk shit 5

HP: 9/9

SE: NONE

CCA 4/9

ATK Attempted: 5

ATK rolls: 6, 5, 3, 2, 1, 1

Book 1

Chapter 1

Verse 3

Date: Feusen 7th 997 C.Y.A.D. 9 am

[SIZE= 16px]The morning of the 7th of Feusen, Antarah gathered all available members to the Main Hall to delegate the assignments. There were some new faces that needed to be assigned and some loot that needed to be handed out to the returning parties. Unknown to most of the members there, was the arrival of a new addition to the command structure of the Norhad Swords. Sarah Miliarium, was a special liason officer with the Kingdom of Welwyn and well respected in the higher circles. Antarah knew she was to arrive, but did not expect it was when most of the command officers were on their missions the previous few days. She had briefed him on the affairs that the Kingdoms of Welwyn and Maxwell were undertaking and their expressed continued support for Antarah's Norhad Swords Mercenary Guild. The Commander introduced her at the morning meeting and she was quickly granted the command title of Lieutenant. [/SIZE]

Antarah Genzah

Date: Feusen 7th 997 C.Y.A.D. / 5 pm

Character Stats: HP: TBD / SE: TBD / CCA: TBD

[SIZE= 20px]Timeskip in effect for:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]The Kingdoms Affairs Office wasted no time in handing another assignment over to Commander Genzah. And again it was one of extermination. However the location was rather odd in itself. Antarah hand picked his mercenaries and took the Defiant to travel the coastline of Halberton Bay where just a few days ago they did battle against some pirates. This time they were to deal with some Winged Drakes that have been causing trouble to sky and sea fairing ships who travel the area. Apparently they have nests near the cliff sides that lead into Sherbrook forest. Even with the defiants speed, they needed to circumvent the large forest to get to a landing location near the target area. Add to that it was in a neighboring kingdom, the flight would take around 10 hours or so. The airship was not ready until about Noon, so they would get there late in the evening. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Not including the Defiant crew, there was a force of 40 mercenaries all of different backgrounds and strengths. Unfortunately, none of the other officers were able to join him as they were needed elsewhere. He gathered the expedition force on the upper deck for instruction. " We're not going to arrive until late tonight. That means we'll have to start our trek towards the nests in the morning. Even them it'll take a good part of the day to get there. " he explained. Antarah was curious to know what his team knew about Winged Drakes so he questioned them. " Can anyone tell me anything about winged Drakes? " Obviously the ones that were domesticated at Headquarters were a tad different compared to wild ones [/SIZE]

172851.jpg

Leira Laramy

Where: Fort Milestone

When: Feusen 7th 997 CYAD

With: @Reinhardt

STATS: HP: 4/4 /////////////////// SE: 36/36 ///////////////////// CCA: 9/9

It looked like leira was called to another mission again. she wasnt really sure what to make of this next one since the commander had not explained much before going onto the airship. the meeting this morning had one thing different than usual, and that was the introduction of a new lieutenant. sarah miliarium was working for the government of kingdom. she was going to run another mission somewhere else. leira was glad she didnt end up in that group, cause she looked like a real piece of work that one. someone who didnt like wasting her time or energy. Leira was still new at this whole mercenary thing. maybe she was chosen this time to help with the healing, but she hoped no one would get seriously injured. 

....... I wonder whats up with Ella @JayfeatherRaven she seems a bit distant............................

after the incident in the forest when leira was healing was the last time she actually saw ella. it seemed like she was avoiding her maybe. or was just busy. during most of the flight leira took the time to rest up a little more. she didnt feel weak at all anymore, but she didnt want to take chances. she laid in bed looking at the hand that conjured a spell of lightning. it was really something to her. she wondered if she could do it again but she stopped herself from trying while inside the ship and blowing a hole in it. 

...........well good thing we are on the same team again huh ella.... and with cecil too~! @cokemonster...........

When the commander called everyone up for a mission briefing she was one of the last to get up to the deck. she looked around at the others cause there were quite a few more people than last times mission. she guessed this was a bigger deal, or at least it is supposed to be mission-wise.

...........looks like another stiff with a steel body @Constantin .............and those two guys sure look awful young, maybe more than me......... @Creekstar @Drakerus

" commander, winged drakes are very fierce animals, they can fly, tear prey to shreds with their claws and teeth, breath fire, oh and if they cant eat their prey whole in one go, they prefer to start with the hind legs." leira lifted her hand up and before even being picked she started blurting out random facts. she prided herself in her knowledge of animals, though this information was just basic stuff, but she didnt hear the commander ask about anything specific so she thought it was an ok answer. 

Timore Williams

HP 8 / CCA 8 / SE 28

ATK 3 / DEF 5 / EVA 3

Timore sat aboard the NSS Defiant, watching the many mercenaries and crew members go by as they went about their business. This force was far larger than the last that he had been a part of, and it gave him fixed feelings. Of course, with this many people, he could blend in more easily, not really having to chance being the center of attention, but it also

meant more people he would have to work with. Most of them seemed so much more experienced, so much more battle-hardened, though this didn't seem to be the case for all. Much to his surprise, Timore spotted another boy and a girl who looked to be about his age. In addition, he noticed that the bard, Cecil, was present, the sight of which reminded the quiet boy of the events of the previous night. 

Timore had been quite surprised that Kairi wasn't mad at him. He had figured that most people would be mad at an eavesdropper, though he wasn't entirely sure at that point if the intimidating woman was that sort of person. He couldn't help but be a little sheepish about begging her not to hurt him, however. It had been such a stupid assumption... At least she hadn't seemed to have been offended by it. With a sigh, Timore took the old silver pocket watch out of his coat and turned it over in his hands to distract himself.

The pocket watch had scratches here and there on its surface, marring the beautiful workmanship, and it had long since stopped working. Upon opening it, a crack could be made out in the glass that should have protected the clock's face. The time, according to the watch, was forever 11:17. There was something almost melancholy about seeing such a beautiful old relic reduced to a broken, useless piece of junk. What was once an ornate tool was now but a reminder of times past. Slowly, Timore put the watch away and stood up. 

The commander, who was with them this time instead of his subordinates, had called a meeting, presumably about the mission at hand. Moving over, Timore listened in to what was being said, surrounded by the rest of the force. Winged Drakes? He knew a little about them from books, but that was mostly how they could be domesticated, their practical domestic use, and other such things. He knew much less about their behavior in the wild; animals hadn't really been an area of study for him. As such, he didn't answer the commander's question and remained silent. 

@cokemonster, @Constantin, @JayfeatherRaven, @Drakerus, @Andromeda Arc

Lann Farna

HP 4 / SE 20 / CCA 3

[SIZE= 14px]Location: Aboard the NSS Defiant[/SIZE]

lann 3.PNG

[SIZE= 14px]"Wooooooaaaah..." Lann uttered quietly as he stared out the window at the world passing below them. He had never been on an airship before and the experience was every bit as amazing as he thought it would be. Looking down at Elegos which seemed so much smaller from up in the sky was thrilling. Not to mention flying through the sky was a LOT easier than walking everywhere. For a moment, he questioned his past self's sanity for choosing to walk to all of his destinations rather than taking a more efficient mode of transport. But then he realized, there was no way he would've been able to afford such things at the time. A wandering boy who's funds came exclusively from random errands could only afford so much in life. Hopefully that would change once he climbed the ranks of the Norhad Swords. At the very least, he wouldn't have to pay as much for food and a place to sleep now that he was an official trainee. Then again, there would no doubt be times where his life would be put in peril.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Pros and cons I suppose...[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]It was then that the commander Genzah called for a meeting and asked them what they knew about Winged Drakes. Lann moved to raise his hand but then a girl with purple hair answered first. She gave off quite a serious aura and he couldn't quite tell if she was trying to be funny when she mentioned the part about them going for the hind legs first. In any case, her answer was leagues better than his which was simply 'They have wings!'[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Speaking of wings, Lann's own little-winged friend was snoozing right on top of his head. If the little dragon's presence wasn't an immediate inconvenience, Lann usually opted to keep him around in his physical form. He didn't very much like the idea of keeping his friend in the form of a block of glass when it wasn't necessary. He got some strange looks from some of the crew here and there but they didn't seem to be curious enough to ask which, to be honest, disappointed the boy a bit. But maybe it was for the best; Lann scarcely knew what Mir was himself so he wouldn't be able to offer up much in terms of info.[/SIZE]

@JayfeatherRaven / @cokemonster / @Creekstar / @Andromeda Arc / @Constantin

Antarah Genzah

Date: Feusen 7th 997 C.Y.A.D. / 5 pm

Character Stats: HP: TBD / SE: TBD / CCA: TBD

[SIZE= 20px]Timeskip in effect for:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Commander Genzah acknowledge Leira's response. " Correct. If we are to be facing these fierce beasts then we should be prepared by knowing all we can and not underestimate them by trusting in the strength of our swords." He saw some of the individuals felt there was no need to be here and that swinging their swords would be enough. Such an attitude was a constant reminder that these were not his Legionnaires of the Way, nor were they ever professional soldiers or well trained warriors some of them. A group such as this needed a firm hand or the harshness of reality would take their lives. Commander Genzah was not one to waste lives even those whom have pledged their loyalty to the all mighty Diamar# [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]The caretaker of animals certainly knew about Winged Drakes as she took care of the ones that were mounts at the Fort. She was obviously chosen to help in locating the animals as the Kingdoms Affairs Office did not provide even an adequate estimation. " Since we have a very rough estimation of where this nest may possibly be located, we're going to split into 2 groups." He then explained that the first group would descend in about 2 hours time to the first point. This was the area in which an merchant airship was attacked. It was to be led by 3 Field Captains and a group of 27 men. " Next, my group will travel further to this point. This was where a nobles sail ship was attacked last week. There is a clearing that we can land at, and it is close enough to the ocean that the Defiant can monitor and respond to any distress call quickly. The 2 groups will travel towards each other in a pincer move and try to locate this next. "[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Another possibility remained. The Defiant would encounter an attack by these winged drakes while traveling to these points. In that case the safety and firepower of the airship would provide them an advantage. However, the next could quite possibly be inside the forest itself. It was uncommon but not unheard of, especially since this forest say higher above the sea. " If you have any questions or concerns, now is the time to address them to me. I will be in the Captains quarters. Meeting adjourned." he said dismissing everyone to go back to what they were doing previously. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]#Diamar: The name of the currency used in the World of Elegos.[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back