The Principle Journey OOC Thread

I'll be reading up then.

It'll be busy the next couple days(dammit) so i'll try to get a post out soon as possible.

Proletariat Proletariat lol, you just need to boost your def to max then have some people with insane speed carry you like a battering ram whilst you sing flight of the Valkyries or something and bash through their ranks haha

Yeah, i'll be workig tomorrow morning too, but i'll be back sooner than I was today, because i am very sick and might try to go home early...

I could have been a father.... But I never got married, and/or had a girlfriend due to some....issues around the time I was 11... almost 15 years ago..

So....

I am seeing this little thing and i gotta as Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser If I used my level 5 right now, could i replace one of the 'target' to negate the wargs artes and the remaining '3 hits' to kill the three wargs?(guess block two aside from the one Archus blocked with his arte?

Just wondering, I wont use lvl 5, but i might go lvl four just to get some more wargs dead before the 1st.

I could have been a father.... But I never got married, and/or had a girlfriend due to some....issues around the time I was 11... almost 15 years ago..

So....

I am seeing this little thing and i gotta as Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser If I used my level 5 right now, could i replace one of the 'target' to negate the wargs artes and the remaining '3 hits' to kill the three wargs?(guess block two aside from the one Archus blocked with his arte?

Just wondering, I wont use lvl 5, but i might go lvl four just to get some more wargs dead before the 1st.

Your level 5 is a field arte. The condition for targeting is specifically applied to ATK artes only

Sorry that i was not able to post before time ran out.

This weekend was the first one in a while tha i had to work and some other personal bs happened while that was going on...

Alstromeria Alstromeria Most people post their character's stats after combat actions have been performed. I don't know if it's a requirement, but it's more convenient for shin to easily see how you character is doing.

Users who are viewing this thread