The Principle Journey OOC Thread

I mentioned his brother Metal Noise. Metal Noise was the shaman of their tribe for a time, and he taught Henvo how to disguise himself with magic. To all humans, he looks just like a regular human that has an aversion to clothing.

IM ALIVE!

Oi! Do my taxes too please. Good to have you back.

Hello all!
Just letting ya'll know that I'll probably make a post tonight when I get off....or maybe in the morning. I make no promises of when, but I can promise that I'll post. :D

Excellent! Looking forward to reading it.

Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser
I get myself all happy thinking I finally understand how combat and rules and postings works, and then ya gotta tag me in the purchase thread. Why ya gotta do me like that? XD

Baby steps friend. I could see that you had a better grasp of the artes combat system, the next logical step was to introduce you to the reward system and the RP shop. Enjoy pouring over the possibilities.

Henvo Stál means Steel Song in the english language, thats why I write everything he recalls with his brothers like this so you can tell the difference between regular speech and Ferus Speech

btw you know belluam is a woman right? or does Henvo think she looks like a man? and i understand ty for that.

Well that is a good point, what kind of armor is she wearing? He might be able to smell the difference, but there are alot of humans around.

I know I have base HP combat actions and the other stuff i'm going to call mana because i can't remember what it is but what about everything else?

So I can't just carry around my belt of knives, my scimitar, and my axe and expect to use them all at once Right now? I'm thinking of buying two so i can use my belt of knives and use the other hand to use my axe or my scimitar. Am i grasping this correctly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back