The Principle Journey OOC Thread

*shivers at the time magic used*

Welp, we just created a unintentional split in the timeline....scary.
I have some free time today so i'll post a little later.

haha, i wondered where that loose time line ended up, stop stitching yourself more hours in the day ya goof

haha, i wondered where that loose time line ended up, stop stitching yourself more hours in the day ya goof

We can just say that most were killed, some were imprisoned, and some were able to escape.

EDIT!: But in light of that i am working on my post.

Last edited:
Thanks! I'll work on a post right away. But some background, have I been at the fortress for awhile now or am I just arriving? I ask for plot convinience.

Thanks! I'll work on a post right away. But some background, have I been at the fortress for awhile now or am I just arriving? I ask for plot convinience.
have you made a character and you can be fresh meat my character it Vice-Commander Belluam so get ready to do some Drills! hehe, btw if youd like after you post i can have belluam be with ur character

have you made a character and you can be fresh meat my character it Vice-Commander Belluam so get ready to do some Drills! hehe, btw if youd like after you post i can have belluam be with ur character
That sounds lovely! My character's a beastman, he knows english, but he'll be speaking in mostly grunts or one word answers. I think he'll be finding the whole military thing a bit strange. Should you post first to set the scene, or should I post first to just establish myself?

That sounds lovely! My character's a beastman, he knows english, but he'll be speaking in mostly grunts or one word answers. I think he'll be finding the whole military thing a bit strange. Should you post first to set the scene, or should I post first to just establish myself?
you post first to establish, I will be helping develop your character. if you like, you can add that Belluam is barking at people in what ever way you'd like to descrbe.

Hello all!
Just letting ya'll know that I'll probably make a post tonight when I get off....or maybe in the morning. I make no promises of when, but I can promise that I'll post. :D

Hello all!
Just letting ya'll know that I'll probably make a post tonight when I get off....or maybe in the morning. I make no promises of when, but I can promise that I'll post. :D
alright then hun, Ill be running newbies like you, only if youd like of course. have any questions or need help you can ask the gm, or others such as myself.

Hello all!
btw your character looks so adorale to be an assasin xD i think enemies will have a hard time hurting her lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back