• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Princess Sakura Rose Academy - interest check

Purple Kitti

Fantasy Crafter
Hello everyone! I have been a member here on RPN for a couple of years and have still yet to join or run an RP on here. :P A few months ago I came up with an idea to run a completely Mary-Sue RP, and I've been itching to run it all this time, and I finally have a chance to.

Title: The Princess Sakura Rose Academy
Restrictions: familiarity with Mary Sue concept (Ship's Log, Supplemental: A Trekkie's Tale | Eruditorum Press)
Setting: rural/ school
Tone and genre: magical girl; comedy; drama/ angst
Characters: every player gets one "Mary Sue" magical girl and one magical villain.
Story: This RP is called "The Princess Sakura Rose Academy" where each player is a pure-hearted magical heroine, in all of her snowflakish glory, who weilds a "Soul Star," the source of her power. The villains, who happen to attend the same school and all wield "Shadow Souls" are greedy for the power of the Soul Stars. Also, they're jealous of the popularity and outrageous beauty of all of these simple, humble, girl-next-door, heavenly angels.

The basic concept is that each player must create a magical Mary-Sue type of character, and to ensure a good balance among the players, each person will also create a magical villain to go against that Mary-Sue character... to be traded over to someone else to play! (This prevents people from RPing with themselves and excluding the rest.) I'd like to keep player count somewhere between 5 and 7 so it doesn't get too unweildy.

General rules (may be edited in the future) :
- Male or female (or even non-binary), it's not strictly limited to girls. <3
- No strict word count rules, but I will require RP samples so I can see how your spelling/ grammar/ readability are. Just write as much or as little as is needed to get the point across, so no one-liners, please, but don't feel a need to puff out your post when a simple small paragraph will suffice.
- Post as frequently as you are able (once or twice a week at least) WITHOUT leaving other players behind.
- Romance is fine as long as it is characterized by its "purity" (remember, it's a magical girl Mary Sue RP, that purity thing is a staple).
- Humans only, but they can be somewhat "mixed" with other humanoid races, such as elves, or even cat girls, because weirdness. XD
- I will post character sheets and further information if enough people become interested in this RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back