• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Princess Brides IC

Kumade smiled softly as the other joined her on the bench, it was nice to finally see her friend again after having left so abruptly, she didn't doubt they'd meet once more simply just unaware of when and it seemed the fates had planned for it in a certainly unexpected situation. As the girl continued on with her introduction and the many titles she couldn't help but let out a chuckle and relax more into the bench, the curiosity as to what she herself had been up to was a question that once again brought that unsure look to her eyes.

"Well- a lot I suppose?~…." She smirked in a curious manner, the sadness returning once again as she bit her lip lightly, was she really to keep such a thing a secret from her closest friend?…. Slowly she reached into her pocket and brought up the piece of paper, unfolding it and glancing at it in her lap in a concealed manner for a few moments, "Do you remember when-…. I left?…. I mean, I guess it was rather strange just having disappeared one morning without a trace…. I guess…. To answer any questions you have about it I should just cut straight to the chase, remember how I suddenly got really sick that one time and you and your farther concerned far too much about it? I eventually convinced you it was just a bad cold but really…." she mumbled, eyes tearing up a little, holding the piece of paper tighter as one hand went to her stomach.

Flying high above the ground Aurelia could finally see all the carriages at the mansion she was supposed to meet the princess and her competition at. It was so much nicer to fly the last bit of the journey instead of taking a carriage. However it had made her a bit late with Aurelia stopping at a few local places on the way. On one occasion she had actually got a tiny bit lost and had to ask for directions. In fact she had taken so long that the carriage with her trunk had arrived first and the coachman had dropped the trunk off on the mansions doorstep.

Taking position right above the large group of girls outside the house so Aurelia could make her big entrance. Descending downwards Aurelia kicked up some dust when she landed. Giving a traditional sign of respect for her people Aurelia bowed and outstretched her wings. After which she gave them a traditional curtsy “hello I’m Princess Aurelia Von Duran”. Waiting for a response she stood with her hand clasped in front of her.

Valori wandered the mansion, mapping the layout as she went on. It was important for her to learn as much as she could, remember every detail and write it in her journal later. She had many journals and currently was on her 152nd as for Valori, information was gold, anything she could learn she would, it kept her calm and she hated not knowing something. After about an hour of exploration Valori finished her first sweep, minor details such as floor plan and exposed structure pieces. Later that night she'd inspect further and take a look at pipes and hidden structure points, with any luck she could find hidden service tunnels or secret rooms.

Valori was about to head back to her room which she had previously visited but found herself upon a small girl, rather cute. The girl's skin was pale as were her eyes, albino maybe? She had antlers that seemed a bit too big for her body along with small features that seemed off to Valori, the chains and binds were interesting, to say the least. "Hello there, my name is Valori, a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She said doing her best to look at the girl without seeming rude.

Trouvaille Trouvaille

Alegreya 'Su' Suuhi
Second Floor - Balcony

WWWAlegreya soon found herself walking aimlessly towards the second floor. Upon reaching there, she immediately opened the balcony's doors. Fresh wind filled Alegreya's lungs as it rushed in the corridor. Walking into the balcony barefoot, the heat of its marble floor touched Alegreya's feet. Alegreya looked up at the sun as it peered over from the clouds. Though it was windy.

wwwWith an unusual smile on her face, Alegreya sat on the golden railings. Her feet dangled off from so high up from the mansion's balcony, and she was not afraid. She hummed to herself when she could hear footsteps approaching, "Hello there, my name is Valori, a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

WwwAlegreya looked back, only to see a girl there. Smiling, Alegreya waved at her. Alegreya had her own way of interpretation-- she doe not want to use or learn sign language, though she knows it'd be more convenient. The "apparently" mute girl, though mysteriously being able to hum, showed a kind face to the girl, though her balance was almost broken by how fast she looked back. The antlers were quite inconvenient at times, and she almost fell.
TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

Valori gasped and lunged herself at the small girl, wrapping her arms around the girls back and pulling her away from the edge of the railing, causing them both to fall back with Alegreya's face plopping snuggly into Valori's bosom. Blushing madly she picked up the girl and dusted herself off. Still blushing she tried using sign, the most basic form she knew as sign was like any language and had different interpretations and accents so hopefully the basics should get through. The girl didn't speak, she barely screamed when she almost fell off. Either she was mute or very quiet. "Sorry about that, how embarrassing, I hope your alright. Do you know any form of sign?"

“You make a lovely representative,” said Ana to Pho, in the back of her mind thinking I am now one hundred percent positive Stefan helped in the selection. Good. “Why don’t you go inside? You can pick any bedroom you like, and maybe get acquainted with the other girls. It has been a delight to meet you.” She nodded slowly. These introductions...How many girls could they possibly have invited? Since her parents said they’d only send girls they approved of, Ana initially assumed, two, maybe three- maybe four. This was like...a class. A small classroom of girls. A gaggle. That reminded her that she’d perhaps been rash when she yelled at that one girl- maybe not her best plan, and maybe she should apologize...in like a day.

Right now, she would ignore her. Right now, she had to remain emotionless and cordial and greet anyone else who arrived. Then she could have peace and quiet for a while.

“Princess Savadi,” she greeted, bowing instead of curtsying so as to rest her tired ankles. “It is an honor to meet you here. I have heard much about your country. And it is my sincere hope we will get along.” Savadi looking like that was a relief. Ana was pretty, she knew that- but she wasn’t very fashionable, or gorgeous. Her beauty was attainable. Savadi...was another princess, and one who outshone her in every regard. Perhaps she’d enchant all the other girls and Ana wouldn’t have to think about-

Think about marrying someone else. On her and Avery’s wedding day.

“Hello?” she asked. Damn it, she’d spaced out, and now there was another girl standing here. Maybe she’d been standing here. “I’m Anastasia. Call me Ana. You are?” Suddenly, another girl crashed down from above her, prompting Ana to hurriedly glance up, looking for whatever she feel out of. “Um, I- hello. Did you just...fall from the sky? Are you okay?” She looked fine. “I have a first aid kit laying about in the house. Come on.” That was when Mako slammed into her."Mako!" she scolded. "Watch where you're going! You know better!" She then noticed the blood running down Mako's face. Sighed. "What did you break? Let's get you cleaned up."

Last edited:
Alegreya 'Su' Suuhi
As if nothing happened, Alegreya shook her head and smiled to Valori's question. Confused about it, Alegreya thought Valori was asking if she knew sign language. Giving her a thumbs up, Alegreya's left antler slowly started to crack, as if it was already brittle. Slightly wincing, Alegreya felt a little pain and put her hand to her antler, thinking it would soon fall off.

The wind blew at them, Alegreya's hair would fly in all directions-- some getting caught up in her antlers. The chains made a clinking sound and Alegreya was annoyed by it.

From appearance, Su knew. From action, Su knew. From words, Su knew.
This girl was no ordinary girl-- she was the daughter of the head mistress of Charm, which Su had kept a close eye on over years ago.

"She'd be useful. A killing machine, perhaps?" Su thought, hiding what she felt through wincing. A violent aura suddenly surrounded her, her thoughts went through so many ideas and processes.

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

Last edited:
Valori watched the confused girl give her a reassuring thumbs up. So she was mute, good to know, Valori was about to say something when she heard a sickening crackle, the girl's horn began to split which looked painful before the wind blew the girl's hair into her antlers just to add to the mess. "Stay still, let me help." She signed quickly before carefully untangling her hair for a while before looking at the cracked area, moving the girl's hand away from the damaged area looking at it carefully. It didn't seem too bad and should heal with some care but it was still brittle and it was very dangerous to leave it unchecked. Valori could easily freeze it together, but that wouldn't last forever so she had only one other option. "Sorry for this dear, but I don't want to cause you any pain." She said before removing some heat from around Su's heart, making her blood slow and putting her to sleep. Once unconscious Valori looked at the horn closer and began to increase the heat between the cracks, after some time the bone began to bubble and seal itself back together, giving off a deep smell of well, burning bone. After finishing she cooled it gently as to not cause expansion and picked up Su.

Carrying the antlered girl though the mansion was tricky but she managed to get her to a large and glorious bathroom in which she stripped the girl down and lay her in a tub seeming fit for four. Letting warm water into the tub Valori then went to get a first aid kit from the maid's quarters and returned to the bathroom. Carefully wrapping a cloth around the damaged part and applying some cold to it, she was finally content with her work. Removed her clothing, and stepping into the bath.

Trouvaille Trouvaille

Mako awkwardly froze as she stumbled backwards holding her head tightly and giggling onerously, "I-…. Uh- I-It was an accidentally broken thingamajig! I- It broke itself!?….." she stuttered throwing out excuses in a frantic panic but wasn't showing wether she genuinely thought they'd work or not, flailing for a few moments before she tilted her head and quickly shook it, "N-No! Not the sticky thingies again!? Aika promised no more sticky!" she replied, puffing out her cheeks awkwardly before grabbing one of her small hands onto the princess's dress in a timid manner when finally realising all the people around them, scooting behind the female like a toddler and peeking out with a light pink blush on her pale cheeks, eyes wide and curious and yet extremely startled evidently, the spaced out girl evidently no having noticed the crowd till just then, blood now drying a little from the cut on her forehead as it went down her face, biting her lip a little in a shy manner as she tugged on Ana's dress almost like a child to a mother, moving closer once again, "H-…." she began, slowly mustering a smile onto her face, "H-Hello!…." she whispered to the group.

AThiefOfSpades AThiefOfSpades

The princess had noticed Rachel and attempted to get her attention but the moment Rachel had been about to respond someone just dropped out of absolutely nowhere and stole the princess's attention away. '...Oh come on, that's just plain rude.' Rachel's chance to try and talk to the princess without being impolite and interrupting someone had been snatched away in an instant, how infuriating! Now it seemed that the princess's attention had turned to some small child that Rachel assumed most likely was not a suitor. 'Tsk, looks like I'll have to settle for something short.'

"Ah, I'm Rachel, Rachel Schelen, you may have heard of me? It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person Princess Anastasia, but you, ah, seem to be a bit busy right now so I'll just head inside and leave you be for now." Rachel quickly told the princess before heading inside and just wandering around aimlessly. 'Well... I've given worse introductions before, but that was definitely sub-par. At least I didn't come off like a complete fool though, and I even managed to sound somewhat polite... hopefully... I guess I'll just wander around for now, get a feel for this place. It'll make getting around undetected easier I guess.' Rachel thought to herself.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back