• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Princess Brides IC

Ana was all alone again. She’d insisted on arriving at the mansion by herself- no servants except for her chauffeur- and she was the first to arrive. It was weird being back here- she hadn’t been here more than twice before, but both were such potent memories that they were impossible to ignore.

The first time was an overnight field trip. It was at her third of the four boarding schools, the French one, before Lady Adelaide’s. Having taken to calling herself “Anne” and never once mentioning that she was a Princess, she had astonished the other girls with her uncanny resemblance to almost everyone in every portrait of the house. Later, when the teacher’s were in bed, the older girls had decided everyone was going skinny-dipping, and when Ana refused, they carried her to the water and threw her in the lake. In her clothes. Which were ruined. That was the day Ana realized girls could be evil.

The second time was three years ago in winter. Fifteen year old Ana and sixteen year old Avery were having a sleepover, their third in as many months, and had come here because Avery had made a comment about hearing the lake here was sooo pretty. They were best friends, so how could Ana resist inviting her here? Of course, then Avery spent all night trying to convince Ana to go swimming with her. It was freezing out but Ana was head over heels, so she got in her bathing suit and took a dip. “I hope you know I wouldn’t do this for just anyone,” she pouted.

“And if you were just anyone, I wouldn’t have asked you.”

Ana had swam over to her, smiling. Avery grabbed her shoulders and...that was the first time Avery had kissed her. And Ana realized girls could be good, too.

“Mirror!” she shouted. She remembered there was a magic mirror here, which answered to everyone, regardless of inherent magical ability. “When is the second girl arriving?”

“Half an hour at least,” replied the Mirror, in the hallway leading to all the bedrooms.

“Well, what am I supposed to do in the meantime?” The mirror didn’t answer, because it didn’t offer advice. Princess Ana sighed. “I know! I’ll make a welcome sign!”

Ninalinette (Nina) sighed as she looked down at her mother's "good luck" pendant. She never truly understood why her mother kept referring to it as that. The carriage bounced another time on the long journey to the mansion. Nina fidgeted in her seat a bit. She wasn't used to having such a nice ride. You see Nina was born to two poor farmers that could barely afford to keep living on their land and raising cattle and veggies. She knew they must have been strapped for money once she was born because raising a child was a lot of work and money. Nina knew the troubles even though she never had a child, her twin younger brothers were practically raised by her. You see her mom died shortly after giving birth to them and her father was mourning, so the mourning girl began to take care of them. Nina blinked to snap herself out of her trance. "I know they'll be fine without me...I know it..." she whispers to herself before looking out the window. How long had she been on the road? At least a few days? That sounded about right.

Ninalinette stretches and scoots a little to make sure her butt didn't go numb from sitting down for so long. She summons one of her helping hands and began to practice her manners to make surte she didn't embarrass herself in front of any of the royals or anyone else who was invited to the mansion. Sometimes it sounded like the hands had a mind of their own as it began to float to the window bored with the whole lesson. "You can't just get bored! I have to make sure I'm perfect!" She frowns at the hand and scolds it. It begins to wave and point towards the mansion in the distance. "Thank the goddess!" She sighs happily and begins to make sure her dress was all in order as the carriage pulled up and stopped. Nina stood up and waited for the chauffeur to open the door and take her hand to help her down.

Nina looked around and blinked at the change of scenery and lighting before spotting a girl by the front door hanging up a sign. She was beautiful! Nina blushes bright red and fidgets more before summoning 2 more hands to grab her tray of cookies and beginning to walk towards the door. "Y-Your highness," she curtsies in front of the princess.

"Oh!" shouted Ana, nearly dropping the sign. She caught it and set it down gently, curtsying to the girl. "Hello, I'm Ana. I apologize for shouting. You startled me." It hadn't felt like very long, finding the perfect piece of wood, sanding it down, carving and painting and staining until she had a lovely white and purple sign- but then, it never did.

She looked the girl over, eyes widening as she took her in. She was a farm girl or at least a country girl, but she was noticeably pretty...of course, she'd be prettier in a better dress and decent makeup. Not that Ana was going to point this out. "What's your name? Let's hurry and get you inside. There's a permanent temperature-control spell on, so you won't be as hot." The poor girl's cheeks were flushed so red. "I can carry in your cookies. Would you like some ice water?" She placed her hand to the girl's forehead.

Nina seemed to freeze up as Ana touched her forehead...that was until one of her hands smacked the back of her head gently. "N-No...I'm fine your highness. Thank you for the opportunity to meet you. It is a great honor," she smiles. "W-where would you like me to take the cookies? My...helpers can certainly handle it. I wouldn't want to make you do more work than you would need to since you are my host. While they carry the...cookies inside...maybe I can help you hang up your sign? Back on the....back home I worked a lot with wood, but admittedly I never was good with it. I am more adept at baking! W-Would you like to try a cookie before they take them inside?" She seemed to be rambling or at least she thought so to herself. Being here alone with this beautiful princess was going to cause her to pass out!

Valori sighed and promptly patted Nina on the head. "Bend at the knee a 45-degree angle with a slight tilt to the left, make sure to keep eye contact and not lower your head, " She said while moving in front of Nina and beside Ana, looking deep into the girls' eyes. "Haste is only a virtue at the best of times." Looking back at the Princess Valori gave her own courtesy "I apologize for my interruption Princess. Though I must say, you have certainly grown from last I've met you, we went to Charm together for some time." She finished with what can only be described as a quiet smile. Despite her quaint manner, her dress while proper was much more scandalous than usual standard.

AThiefOfSpades AThiefOfSpades
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Ana smiled and giggled a little at how nervous this girl was. "Relax, why don't you?" She walked swiftly over to the cookies, aloft in the air, taking one and biting into it. "It's good," she said once she'd finished chewing. "The other girls will love them." She tucked the remaining half a cookie into her bust, turning to face the other girl. "No harm done." She curtsied lower, wishing to impress this one a bit more, since she was a noble lady.

"Interesting. Since you say I was there for some time, and you curtsy in a more European style, I have to assume you're from...Lady Margaret's or Lady Belle's." Her time there, at the first two schools, lasted ten months and six months respectively. Her third school lasted four months. That was the school where the girl's drenched her. Her fourth school lasted three years and four months, but there was no way this girl was here if she'd gone to Lady Adelaide's. And if she was from there, Ana would recognize her. She'd never forget the face of an enemy. "I must apologize for my unladylike behavior and habits in my adolescent years. I assure you that I've mostly grown out of it...mostly." She had a cookie...in her bust. "I like your dress, Lady...?"

Turning to the rustic girl, she said, "Country Mouse, if you'd like, you may put the cookies on the first floor dining room table. The dining room is just outside the living room, where you'll come in. Are you sure there's nothing I can do for you?"

"Lady Margret's, though I was in the advanced classes, I only saw you a few times. Anyway, pardon me for not introducing myself, I am Valori Karglofski, a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She said continuing to smile softly. "Please, Ana, if I may be so bold to address you by for first name. To be a lady is not to follow another's rules, but her own. Now then, I think I'd like to venture the estate. I will leave you to the other courters." She said as she began to step inside before reaching into the bust of Princess Ana's dress and pulling out the cookie and whispering in her ear as she stepped past. "Une femme fait ce qu'elle veut, et je suis une femme de luxure." Walking into the hallway she looked back, holding the cookie in her mouth giving a look of amusement before vanishing behind a corner.

AThiefOfSpades AThiefOfSpades

From the moment she was told her new directive, to the moment she was about to step out of the carriage, Novissia could not for the life of her figure out why she was chosen to contend with some of the highest young ladies of nobility. Not all of the young ladies were of noble descent of course, however it seemed there were right many for anyone else to even come close in competition. The ginger naturally had quite a couple redeeming qualities, although she held no title outside of her military ranking as a Special First Class Sergeant. She figured that the only reason she could be considered a potential suitor is because of her training in the military. If push came to shove, she would surely be able to protect the princess against any threat.

Before it was time for her to hop out of the carriage, Nova made sure to yawn and stretch her bones. It would be impolite of her to do such a thing in front of people, as she is supposed to be a composed soldier at all times... Even while off the clock, it was her resolve. Nova straightened her hat and uniform, and as the carriage came to a halt she carefully stepped out. After a quick survey of the area around her, she turned her attention towards the girls who were meeting and speaking to one another. She respectfully waited her turn to speak, and then introduced herself.

"Her royal highness, Princess of Valentine." Nova spoke clearly, removing her hat and placing it over her chest. She bowed her head slightly. "It is truly a delight to be graced with your presence." Novissia straightened herself out, and gently smiled, knowing that without it she would perhaps appear cold... She was already slightly irritated by some of the other company that was beginning to form. One girl in particular was behaving a little extra. In her opinion, the whole situation wasn't supposed to be treated as a joke, especially when the royal courts repealed the ruling against gay marriage. Maybe Novissia was taking things too seriously, however she would rather be giving off mature vibes than childish ones. On occasion her opinions about such matters are taken as her thinking she is better than everyone else. Such a thing is not how she feels at all. Nova just believes that she should carry herself in such a way that would gain respect among her peers. Regardless, she has never let what other people say about her hold her back.

|| Kumade ||

39310d7053f3472a621716fd45dce8ff.jpg

Kumade gazed softly out the window in the carriage ride, her light blue and almost sparkling eyes glimmering against the early morning rays, hands rested gently by her side and though a calm exterior her heart beat fast within her chest, she had no idea why someone like herself was summoned here, simply helping a head guard out of a foolish situation shouldn't give such credit to her name. Then again, she was used to being treated differently, letting a small smile settle upon the curves of her lips a sigh escaped her mouth, this was not the time for such thinking she needed to cheer up and make a good impression, or at least the best she could muster in the unexpected situation.

Eventually the mansion came into view and she signalled to stop before fully arriving at the destination, instead opting to get out and walk the rest of the wall, making sure to tuck her golden pendant down into her clothing, armour guards fixed properly in place in their usual subtle manner and of course the small and scrunched up piece of paper haphazardly shoved in her pocket. To anyone else it would seem a silly choice to bring along but to her it-…. it meant the world and more. As two female figures came into view it was clear who the princess was, she slowed her pace a little to allow the other introduction before finally making her own arrival, eyes soft and relaxing into a water gaze than the previous half glare she'd allowed, tucking wings back and trying to act as though her appearance were more normal than she was letting on, slowly giving a small bow she chuckled a little, smile growing just a tad, "It's a pleasure to meet you aquantence princess, you are as beautiful as the rumours say tis' true-…. If you'd like I can change my appearance, I realise it's rather upsetting for most and tends to displease, I assure you it's no problem." she stated before taking a few steps closer and chuckling once again, "My apologise but that's about as much regal language as I'm aware of, didn't exactly have the upbringing to learn all that fancy stuff, just this and that picked up from an old friend I suppose, ya' wouldn't mind me talking in a more casual manner?" she inquired, her eyes held a wall or iron blocking out those whose attempts to get close were abound ad yet behind them held so much sorrow its almost as though the moment you met the dragon girl….. You longed to find out what mysteries lay in her heart, a small almost flash appeared in the girls eyes briefly and her smile faded just a little as she gently placed a hand upon the princess's shoulder, leaning in close to whisper, "I know you are not wanting for this meeting princess…." she mumbled softly, "I can assure you I have no intention to break the bonds you and she shared here, at that lake long ago, a promise~….." she whispered before leaning back, the bright tint from her eyes fading.
AThiefOfSpades AThiefOfSpades @Weakness

|| Mako ||

Screen Shot 2017-12-27 at 8.39.19 pm.png

The small girls hands fidgeted nervously in the ride over, not from fear of the occasion but instead excitement as to what was to come, face staring eagerly and brightly out the window of the carriage, it was the first time she'd ever been in one and she was loving every second of it, the princess had instructed the maids arrive later than herself but she'd been sent ahead a few minuets before anyway, instructed to wait just inside to great others and await instructions from Aika when the other maid finally arrived. The girls glistening grey eyes stared around the place in amazement, trying desperately to take in every ounce of the giant area that she'd be getting to explore and play in on her breaks bouncing up and down eagerly.

Ducking away when the princess finally arrived she stumbled into as usual a rather breakable glass item of some sort, tripping backwards and landing against it with nothing but a small wince and blank stare, getting up a moment or so later in a slightly panicked state as she quickly picked the pieces up and nudged them into a corner as though they wouldn't be noticed, giving a small and awkward chuckle, of course as usual not noticing the injury to her forehead, nut a particularly deep cut but one a piece of glass had managed to slash through quite badly just above her hair line hidden by the fringe at first the trickle of blood not all that noticeable, she'd been jokingly nicknamed the blood bank by castle doctor by how much she always seemed to loose without notice or ill effect, apparently the two had become quite the best friends over her time spent serving, a little under two years now considering her having come in at the young age of nine after her parents arrest- well, at least attempted in the case of her mother, she never hated her parents, in fact she still loved them just like any other with all her heart, it seemed almost impossible to think the girl capable of disliking anyone at all and from what was seen- that had been true.

Katrina rode to the princess’s estate as part of a long line of carriages. She hasn't given much thought as to why she had actually been summoned, that is, to potentially marry Princess Ana. To her, even ignoring that part of things, the entire event was so uniquely fascinating that she would not have missed it. And if she and the princess did happen to enjoy each other's company, then all the better.

Once her carriage came to a stop a liveried footman opened the door and Katrina stepped out, bracing her hands in the small of her back and stretching with relief before hopping to the ground. She wore a velvet jacket the color of blood, contrasting nicely with her midnight black hair which hung loosely too her shoulders. Her outfit had the style of a riding habit, narrowing to emphasize her slender waist, and at the end of her long dark pants she wore seasoned leather boots. And of course, at her side, hanging from a belt loop, was her rapier, a long thin piece of steel with an ornate golden basket hilt.

Katrina was surprised when she noticed the multitude of girls who had already arrived, a varied sort if she was any judge. She’d been certain that if the King and Queen were to allow this that it would be limited to women of noble birth. Not that she minded herself, never having gotten on overly well with most noblewomen. In fact, as Katrina remembered it, Ana had been much the same way, at least when they had been young children at the castle. Katrina had always seen her with her brother and his friends, rather than her own ladies-in-waiting.

As she made her way to the Princess and the other women, Katrina waved, a warm grin on her face. “Princess Ana! What an honor it is!” When the knight reached the princess she bowed at the waist, as a man might, and flashed her host another smile. “Dame Katrina di Pazzini, at your service.”

Alegreya "Su" Suuhi
Eighteen | Female | August 13 | Homosexual

WWWAlegreya walked to the mansion. It was quite far from her current home, but she didn't mind. That's what she thought. But now, she was asleep, laying against a tree along the path to the mansion. Awakened by the sound of multiple carriages passing by, Alegreya rubbed her eyes as they adjusted to her environment. Remembering she had to go to the mansion, Alegreya stood up and dusted herself, "What a troublesome task the queen and king gave. Oh well, I might as well do it." An evil grin was painted across her face for a second, before fading away and turning into a yawn.

WWW Though being asleep for a while, she was surprised her hair was still tamed and not quite turned into bed hair. She started walking along the path to the mansion, as she hummed a soft tune. More carriages passed her, leading her to think that she was already gonna be late. Why rush? She started skipping, although at a lower speed.

WWWFinally reaching the mansion, Alegreya stopped at the entrance and looked around, examining everyone's features and actions. A few after that, she sighed as she waved at the princess, not even caring if she looked at Alegreya. With a slight smile on her face, Alegreya went in the mansion without further actions.

Elfrieda's footsteps echoed as she walked through the Rosenfeld Manor, approaching the entrance to its archery range. In front of the many targets stood a young, radiant brunette, whose face was scrunched in focus as she stood poised in position to release her arrow. Elfrieda watched as the amateur archer let her arrow loose, and a grin spread across her face as the brunette pouted in disappointment. She entered the archery range once the arrow (which had traveled a far distance from its target) was procured, and the lady was surprised by Elfrieda's touch.

“Remember to straighten your back before you shoot. Also, look directly onto your target’s location instead of watching yourself. It’s a bit difficult to get used to, but it should be fine if you hold it like this--” Elfrieda held her hands over the other woman’s, molding them the way she would had she been holding the bow herself. She made certain to press her body against the brunette’s back as she did this. “Take your time. Aim, relax, and...let it go, whenever you’re ready.” After a short time, the focused girl loosened her grip and was surprised to see that the arrow hit its mark (even if it nearly missed). Her expression softened as she turned to face Elfrieda, and dropping the bow on the floor, she responded: “Why, I shouldn’t be surprised. I have the best teacher in the kingdom, after all.” Suddenly, the brown-haired woman locked their mouths together in a deep kiss. The bow was forgotten beneath them as they locked hands with each other, kissing one another with passion. Finally, their passion was disrupted by a gentle push.

“You’d better not forget about me once you marry the princess, Elfie.”

Elfrieda playfully chuckled. “I’ll tell her all about you, Arry. Maybe I’ll even scream your name while we’re in bed.” Arya Beaumont was incredibly flirtatious for as long as Elfrieda had known her. It was easy to get the wrong idea; they weren’t exactly romantic partners. Gay marriage was only recently accepted, after all. They were only friends...with benefits.

Elfrieda spun around, allowing her skirts to swirl around her, and ended with a sweet curtsy. “What do you think?”

Arya smiled. “It’s a cute dress. With some arrangements, you could look even cuter…”

Elfrieda shook her head, dismissing whatever lewd suggestions her friend with benefits was making. “Not now. Don’t you see it’s getting late? Mind you, a real princess is waiting for me!”

The brunette sighed in only half-mocking disappointment. “All right, all right. You’ve no time to spare for a commoner like me, right? Run along. This concubine is ill-suited to bask in your glorious presence.”

“Don’t make it sound like I’m abandoning you! I’ll write letters.” With a final kiss, the ladies separated and Elfrieda was prepared to enter the carriage that waited for her.

After going through her parents’ joyful tears for their apparently good-for-nothing daughter, and a final farewell towards her two siblings, Elfrieda entered the door of her horse-ridden carriage. She shut the door behind her and placed her belongings onto her seat beside her. She could feel the carriage springing into movement, and after a final look at her home, she unfolded a small chessboard. She placed the individual pieces on their corresponding checkered squares, and when she was finished she sighed.

She looked up towards the opposite seat. “Well? White goes first~”

Ana was shocked, flushed. It took Avery three months to make a move. This girl, Valori, it took about three minutes. “J'allais manger ça.” Paused a moment. “"Yes, you can call me Ana. Have some restraint next time!” She’d pulled the cookie out so fast it had crumbled, leaving crumbs and a chocolate chip in Ana’s cleavage. This wasn’t exactly dignified. “And don’t get lost!”

A throng of girls had formed around her. How many people had her parents invited? She curtsied quickly, bobbing up and down quickly. She was successful the first three times, but the fourth she fell. “I am so sorry, everyone.” She stood and steadied herself, responding to each girl in turn. “It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance as well. You may call me ‘Ana’ or ‘Princess Ana’ if you prefer.” She looked at the girl; everything about her screamed military. No wonder she seemed so uptight. She curtsied properly this time. “My mother picked you.” That wasn’t a question. If Ana were anything like her mother, she loved military types. Of course, so far Ana was very different from her mother. “A few moments, please, and then I’d like to know your name and rank.”

She turned to the third girl, intending to speak to her first since she was closer, but the second spoke first. “Yes, thank you, sorry, what?” Oh. Oh, the poor girl was self-conscious. “Oh, don’t worry, I don’t...mind...um...I-I don’t mind. Speak how you must and look how you are. Surely I’m not one to judge; I did grow up with Stefan after all.” Until Stefan was fourteen, he was ugly and he damn well spoke his mind. The girl moved closer and Ana covered her breasts; she was not going through that again. “Oh. Um. I. What?” How did this sad girl know? Was Ana so obvious, that she wasn’t looking? How did she know about Avery? How? She opened her lips to say, “Wait,” but nothing came out, and the girl moved past her.

So she had no choice but to move on, though she was itching to ask. “Dame Pazzini,” she greeted, and the name felt weighty on her tongue. Did she...know this girl? She offered her hand, trying to remember a Katrina, and an image flashed in her mind. Oh. “You’re one of the castle girls from when I was younger. You lot ignored me, except when you teased me mercilessly and made me cry. I remember you specifically. I punched one of your friends and my mother locked me in the tower for a week. Wasn’t it you who told on me?” She retracted her hand. “What are you doing here? I take back my curtsy.” Without another word, she whirled away, noticing another girl waving at her...She waved back, and, still ignoring Dame Katrina, saw a green girl, standing there, staring.

“Hello?” She asked, not sure for a moment if she was a girl or an elaborate plant, before realization overtook her. She was...intrigued. “My apologies for keeping you waiting.” She curtsied low, balancing as steadily as she could while getting her knees low to the ground. “What’s your name? Do you speak English? Francais? Valentini?” She smiled. “I’m Ana. I’ve never seen anyone like you before.”

6603f0679ee2a806fff2fdc9d016a8b9--african-women-african-art.jpg
It seemed as though Sava was one of the last to arrive. Coming from the scorching desert city of Braat (Bra-at) she had a very long audios trip to get there. Sava had coated her eyes in Kohl, used a deep red lip pomade and was dressed in a short top that stopped just at her ribs and a very long and colourful high wasted skirt that sweaped the floor. Her crazy curls were done up neatly in a blue headscarf which matched the colour of her top. Around her neck sat an abundance of colourful beads in blues, yellows and reds, her ears were pierced several times with matching beads and there was a gold ring through the middle of her nose. These were cultural customs of a Princess where she was from. The more piercings, and the more jewelry, the higher your standing.

When she stepped out of her carriage the princess was making her address. Savadi let her servants deal with her possessions and her pet bird who was cranky about being in his cage, and moved into the crowd. She didn't want to swamp the girl, she was sure she'd have time with her later on. She was currently talking to someone else so Sava stood back respectfully and waited for her to finish before making her adderss.

Instead she took in her surroundings. This place was vary green compared to home. Quite beautiful, just like all the ladys here. Sava foud herself quite smitten. She knew most of these ladies would not look like her, so she had left out her darker clothes and dressed in a way she thought would not go against her culture, but would not remind anyone of her hometown's practices of black magic. Princesses had a habit of wearing a lot of black and a lot of skulls. The head scarf was only for formal events, usually her thick hair was free to flow.

One lady definitely caught her eye. Her sword at her side, her sturdy and practical outfit. This lady was a warrior. Maybe she would go speak to some of her compitition after she had made her address. Finally, she moved over to the Lady Ana, having given her time to finish addressing the Plant woman. "Princess Ana." Sava said upon approach "It is very nice to finally make your aquaintence. My name is Savadi Milaania of Braat. Please feel free to call me Savadi or Sava if it is easier." She had a thick accent, so she pronounced her words a little slower than usual so it was easier for her to pick up what she was saying. "I appoligise if my English is still a little... er... off, It is my second language." She turned her attention to the plant girl and nodded at her politely "Sorry if I interrupted you, I did not wish to arrive without an introduction. And you are?" She asked the hybrid.

Last edited:
Katrina blinked, her smile faltering in genuine surprise at the princess’s reaction. She had, after all, spent most of her youth with her father’s pages, not the other castle girls. And what's more she would never have bullied the Princess, after all her father had raised her to be a knight and they were not bullies. Perhaps she had mentioned to a governess that Ana had hit a girl, but that was hardly…

Katrina shook her head to clear the thoughts away and nodded to the Princess, though she had already turned away. “I respond to your father's summons, milady,” she said, some semblance of her smile coming back. “And I apologize if I gave offense, I’ll leave you to the others.”

Katrina strode towards the mansion with a noble lack of haste, taking in the sights of the grounds, hands clasped behind her back once more. She had expected to have a few weeks at least to explore the grounds, but if Ana’s reaction to seeing her was any indication that suddenly seemed unlikely. As she walked she suddenly spotted a woman with wings folded against her back and her breath caught for a moment. Though the woman was looking away, Katrina had only ever known one person with such distinct features. “Mari!?” she called excitedly, “Is that you?”

Kumade continued to walk at a slightly hasty yet curious pace, holding her left temple a little gently with one hand and stopping in her steps at the sudden throbbing, that ability she had no control of and the pain it brought with it, a small sigh escaped her lips as she tried to shrug the sensation away, it was worth it to at least be able to have given the princess some semblance of hope that she weren't simply after her crown or power like the others. Her gaze however flickering and light blue orbs opened once again as she heard the strangely familiar tone of a voice behind her, the glimmering spheres widening in shock at the sight, "K-Katrina?…." she mumbled, tilting her head a little and squinting, wings testing before relaxing in an almost small flapping motion on her back, both pairs of horns lifting in curiosity.

She was happy the princess did no mind her appearance as such, but mischievously her smirk had grown a little at the girls wide eyed curiosity to what she'd said, surely she was younger but as commented often seemed wiser than most, either form her species or simply a personality trait, however her face lit up with childish innocence as she went over and wrapped the other girl in a tight hug, armour plates were cold and hard but the girls skin had a warmth both inhuman and yet rather comforting, "It's been so long! Ah, I've missed ya' silly~" she chuckled, despite her having been the one who left she still put the blame onto the other.

Nina simply nodded to the princess as she began to speak to everyone. As everyone was distracted, nina ducked out of the group and began to make her way inside to the dining hall where the princess wished for the girl to put the cookies. Snapping her fingers and letting out a soft whistle to the hands, the hands obeyed and moved towards the table. That was when Nina noticed a bloody little girl standing in the room with her. She immediately snapped into mama mode and rushed over kneeling in front of the girl. "By the goddess are you alright little one?!" She began to look at the girl without touching her. "Is it alright if I treat your cut dear so you don't get an infection or ruin such lovely hair?" She whispers. "Go find medical supplies," she says to the hands as the look at her with their non-existent eyes. They fly out of the room in search of any medical supplies they could. She quickly picks up the girl and carries her into the kitchen before sitting her on the counter next to the sink and wetting a clothes to try and clean up the blood to see the extent of the injury. "How did this happen?"

Cosmos Cosmos

Mako was happily minding her own business whilst cheerfully spying on the others, hands grasping onto the window sill and on tip toes to see out, everyone looked so interesting and fun to play with! She really hoped they'd wanna play with her and not be like grumpy Aika~ Aika was her best friend of course but still! She was so caught up in it that the startle of the girl suddenly yelling out half caused her to almost stumble back into the not very well hidden pile of glass in the corner, giggling awkwardly and blushed a little as she was fully addressed though blinking a few times curiously at the girls comment, "W-whawt?~" she mumbled in a slightly curious and lisping manner as some of the blood tricked into her mouth, sticking her tongue out and shaking her head,d "Tastes bad yucky yuck!?" she wiped her mouth on her clothes before smiling once again and curiously lifting a hand up to touch the spot, blinking at the red liquid on her hand, "Aw~ Not again Aika just said I could get off the last sticky thing!~" she muttered in a stubborn tone, puffing her cheeks out a little, "…. Lovely?…." she inquired with a blank and innocent stare at the end of the girls message, spacing out on the rest.

As she was suddenly picked up and placed on the counter she seemed rather confused, "I-I'm fine really its just a little blood! Plus I'm not supposed ta' be in here I was supposed to keep watching the princess by the door till the other maids get here! I was sent early cus I tripped over something and they said I could come so I didn't hurt myself with all the horsies!" she giggled a little, kicking her feet back and forth excitedly before the questioning on how it happened, "Oh, ah~….. Maybe it was when I hit my head on that glass thingy?~" she replied with a small shrug, placing a finger to her lip as she seemed to nonchalantly think about it before smiling widely once again and hopping off the counter before the girl could get another word out, "But I'm not gonna have another sticky thing!" she said, running down the hallway with a giggle before the wet cloth could be pressed against her head, and before she knew it running straight into a person in the courtyard.

Nina gasps out of shock as the girl hopped off of the counter and ran out of the room. "Wait!" She shouts and begins to follow her but it seemed the little girl was the faster of the two so Nina quickly lost her. The hands return with supplies and Nina sighs before taking them. "Thank you," she speaks to them before they disappear leaving her all alone. She places the supplies on the kitchen counter before deciding to head back outside to the other arrivals and to possibly make some friends before they all foght for the princess' hand. Nina personally thought the princess was beautiful and would love to marry her but....there were so many others of noble blood that she felt like she didnt belong at all. She stood towards the back of the group looking at them all curiously. A knight...another princess....and plenty of other different types of people....wow...

Katrina laughed as she returned the hug. She could still remember the day they had first met, though it must have been some give years ago. She had been walking back to her father’s manor after the day’s fencing instruction when she'd heard a noise from a nearby alley. Investigating, she had seen a few older boys pushing around a girl about her own age and she chased them off with a few whacks and jabs from her wooden training sword. Katrina had certainly been surprised when she realized that the girl had wings and horns, but she's been intrigued as well, and invited her to her house. Her father had even agreed to let the girl stay in one of the manor’s many empty bedrooms, to Katrina’s excitement.

Then one morning, Kumade was just gone, her things cleared from her room. Katrina had been sad, but seeing her again, here in the princess’s estate, evidently invited by the King and Queen, brought back all of the happy times they had shared. “Too long Mari,” the knight replied, slapping her hands against the other girl’s armor. “You look well, guess you didn't need me looking out for you after all,” she added with another high, happy laugh.

Kumade laughed a little at the other girls remarks, their meeting had bene one she'd never forget and possibly one of the first people to have ever shown her true kindness and accepting, despite the features on her body marking a curiosity for all to see and regretfully one that- not all people took to heart in understanding, those boys had beat her up from the first moment they spotted her wandering the streets, she was so long at the time, maybe twelve or so? heh, now that she thought about it maybe it wasn't all that long, even if it felt like an eternity. The girl's kindness had given her a place to stay when she needed to and a friendship that would last forever, though she tended to wander in and out like a stray cat some days appearing and at others disappearing for weeks on end, it all depended on wether the inn keeper had a room for her or wether she had enough money and clothing to keep on going.

That morning she'd left before sunrise, the girls eyes saddening at the sudden thought and arms pulling away a little, "Y-Yeah, guess-…. I don't need to be protected anymore~….." she whispered, holding one arm nervously as her eyes danced loosely and nervously around the ground beneath her feet, chest slowly heaving in and out as she closed her eyes for a few seconds longer than one would expect a blink, she couldn't risk an episode of anxiety like that, not here and not now, in front of her friend- she shook her head of the thoughts as she tried to calm herself, slowly moving further into the branches of the untended forrest away from the imminent mansion and gathering, taking a seat on a small wooden bench clearly not all that comfortable for her wings and gesturing for the other to join her upon it, "I see you made quite the name for yourself~ though it appears the princes has already grown a distaste towards you on an accidental thought, you always were a tattletale I suppose" she teased with a light smirk, trying to pull at least a little attention away from whatever had just occurred with her before.

image.png
Mentioned: Mikkimi Mikkimi AThiefOfSpades AThiefOfSpades
Phos nearly dropped all of her stuff when she was mentioned by the princess. Quickly regaining composure, the girl did a deep curtsy. She wasn't exactly sure on the specifics of properly greeting royalty so Phos decided it would be better to just copy what everyone else does. Now onto the hard part, speaking.

In her original island their language was incredibly simple if not downright savage in some cases. It would be common to communicate using the leaves on their body by motioning them into different positions. Though when words had to be used they were mainly two or less syllables that immediately got to the point. When introduced to English Phos had an incredibly hard time with it and for a while she completely gave up on it. Nevertheless, Phos grew to gain a simple understanding of the language, though she did constantly sound as if she was garbling marbles.

Taking a few seconds to think out her response, Phos opened her mouth to reply with "I speak English." Cringing at the sound of her own voice Phos continued. "I am here to represent? Yes, represent my people. My name is Phos."

The young adult let out a sigh of relief was she was finished. It could have been worse in her opinion. Phos could have accidentally forgotten which word to use and end up a complete stuttering mess. Luckily that fate wasn't sealed. Proud of her response, Phos then realized someone else had talked to her.Quickly, Phos bowed to the woman she now knew as Savadi. "You don't need to apologize at all, I'm Phos." Once finished, Phos looked a bit more at the new stranger. She was absolutely breath taking in her opinion. Well, all of the women were which made Phos a tad bit envious but nevertheless the point still could be made that Savadi was very pretty in her eyes.​

Rachel sighed, lying on her back in the carriage she was riding in. She didn't feel like she was ready for this, not at all. Even with months of planning and in depth knowledge of the likes and dislikes of the princess she probably still wouldn't feel ready in the slightest. Yet, here she was, in a carriage ride to a mansion where she would have to woo a princess she knew very little about, where she'd have to make herself the most appealing choice for her to marry. She, a person with little to no experience with anything romantic in general, was going to have to make herself an appealing option to marry for a princess. She was already planning for the worst.

"Poison?... Check... Key?... Check... Book?... Check." This was the fifth time she'd checked to make sure she had all of her belongings in the past ten minutes. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity, she couldn't afford to mess anything up, she had to ensure that everything worked in her favor, even if she'd have to play dirty and indulge in a little bit of malicious sabotage to do so. If worst came to worst at least she could most likely ensure that she'd be the only option in the end... though she definitely hoped things wouldn't escalate that far.

The carriage suddenly stopped and Rachel quickly sat up, glancing out the window towards the mansion. "So... this is the place..." Rachel quickly checked again to make sure she wasn't missing anything before exiting the carriage and heading towards the entrance, where there seemed to be a small congregation of beautiful women around the princess. Instead of attempting to get the princess's attention and talk to her she decided to just wait for the talking to die down before introducing herself to the princess.​

Katrina undid a button to open her coat as she took a next to Kumade, stretching her legs out and resting one boot atop the other with a sigh. “You heard that did you? Give me some time and I'll get her to come around, it's not as if I ever really did anything that bad.” She looked over at her friend, only then putting together her earlier behavior. Of course, as far as Katrina had seen Mari had never been the most confident girl, so perhaps the nervousness was nothing.

“And it's true, quite a name I've made. Dame Katrina di Pazzini, knight of the realm, subject of one thousand songs, Victor of one hundred duels” she chuckled nudging Mari playfully with her elbow and tapping the hilt of her blade, “or maybe I will be someday at least. What about you, surely quite a lot has happened since we last talked?” She met the girl’s sparkling blue eyes with her own blood red ones and grinned. “You must tell me everything.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back