• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~ The Primordial Aura (OFFICIALLY OPEN)

that's ok! the royal family is based on Japanese. my Chara is Oshiro Hiina

Plus there is a ton of info on the server. @kallisto and I have been compiling rellavent information.

Name: Pínghéng Zhī Lóng, Dragon Lord (Nickname: The Dragon, The Philosopher, The Lord, The Advocate)
Role: Eldest Son of the Emperor
Height/Weight: 5'11' 150 lbs.
Body Type: medium
(Note) He calls himself Xian sometimes
Xian has a face that has aged beyond his years. Since he studied in seclusion, he often has trouble with social skills. He has dragon tatoos all over his body, and A large one of the Yin/Yang.
He wears Battle armor ardoned with dragons and yin-yangs and rbes decorated similarly. His helm matches, and he has a hood and mask that match that.
He has strange eyes that often can bee seen in the shapes of the yin-yang or dragons.,
He has a collection of rare weapons, some advanced and some ancient.
Personality: Xian often has trouble trusting people, with his personality being 'split': An Advocate/Philosopher and a Dragon/Warlord. His first side is the light of the Yin/Yang, one of peace and knowledge. The other is the darkness, a feiry temper that seeks to gain all power for himself. He dislikes his siblings and the children of the concubine, seeing them as rivals, and dislikes his mother, who he sees as supporting a failure.
Bio: Xian was practically raised by the ancient philosophers and monks at the Temple Píngdànwú Guāngpòhuài Chuàngzào. He studied both military, art, philosophy and magic. His deepest fascinations are those of the Primordial energy, Yin-Yang, and Dragons. The Temple contains the largest collection of philosophy and magical lore. He made the temple into his fortress, where he sits on a throne built on knowledge. He commands the Drako Vi, or Dragon Force, a secret army devoted to the protection of secrets. The monks at the temple help protect the magic seal on the country. Xian has advisors and writes letters to some foreigners out of country. Hs ultimate goal is to claim the power of the Dragon Spirit, and to become an Omninfiscent, Omnipotent, Omnipresent God. (Wip)

To all those who were interested in the Role-Play, yet refused to join because it was on Discord, worry not! We're returning to Role-Play Nation and we will have Character Sheets open very soon! If you have any questions or concerns, please know that we will gladly respond to you when we can, and that most of the information is currently on Discord right now. However, we are working on creating threads related to the Role-Play so we may mention them in the Interest Check post! Please comment down below if you are indeed interested and wish to be mentioned in the future. Our goal is to be a long lasting role-play and we'd love to welcome you with open arms. :)

The plot sounds super interesting!! I've been pretty busy with work/class as of late, but I'll try to get a character up :)

Last edited:
Ooh, still have spots? I'd be interested!

Based on what I have seen I am thinking I would like to be an Imperial Militiaman. If you have space available.

Important Notice!!

August 4th is the earliest. August 9th is the latest. Early Accepted Character Sheets will be announced on the 6th. Late Accepted Character Sheets will be announced on the 11th. The Role-Play will begin on the 6th; after the Accepted Character Sheets have been announced at 02:30 PM EST.

Elephantom Elephantom Je Je Je Je J Jokerstix66 Semblance Semblance @Alexander Hamilton Graysilver264 Graysilver264

For those who are still considering joining, please take this into account!

k a l l i s t o k a l l i s t o
oh haha. i left because at the time i had a lot of different activities irl. i'll be in austin this entire week, but i'll work on my cs when i get back.
I'm really excited to seeing you put up that application, hun! I understand that August is the most stressful month in the world because of college and school! Life is first, role-play is second! <3

I'm really excited to seeing you put up that application, hun! I understand that August is the most stressful month in the world because of college and school! Life is first, role-play is second! <3
thank you so much for understanding! <3

Yo!!! I am recruited af just so you know. I have gotten my 2 Characters at the ready and I just read through this whole thing HYPE

I have some new ideas and if there are any npc's I might enliven with my d&d experience hit me up. We are going to build a magnificent freaking world. LET'S GO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back