• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔅𝔢 𝔒𝔒ℭ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey! So I wanted to mention that I’m a voodoo & hoodoo practitioner so wicca is definitely not my field of expertise. If anything in the lore is inaccurate feel free to let me know! femslasher femslasher

Aw, thanks for asking! What you wrote is amazing.

Kudos for describing it as a religion, mentioning the Triple Goddess and the Horned God (those are the terms we wiccans use, a female goddess with three phases named the Maiden, the Crone, and the Mother, and a male god). In my coven, there are certain study courses to be taken and lineage doesn't matter, only knowledge/skills. A religious altar is a big part of Wicca, with strict rules on where to place objects on it (the white knife, statues, bowls of salt/water, etc). Often, we pray in front of it or thinking of it, or meditate. An altar can show someone is Wicca if you visit their home, etc. BTW, being "in the broom closet" is a common term for someone not open about practicing the religion to family/friends. This can all lead to really varied characters in roleplay <3

Aw, thanks for asking! What you wrote is amazing.

Kudos for describing it as a religion, mentioning the Triple Goddess and the Horned God (those are the terms we wiccans use, a female goddess with three phases named the Maiden, the Crone, and the Mother, and a male god). In my coven, there are certain study courses to be taken and lineage doesn't matter, only knowledge/skills. A religious altar is a big part of Wicca, with strict rules on where to place objects on it (the white knife, statues, bowls of salt/water, etc). Often, we pray in front of it or thinking of it, or meditate. An altar can show someone is Wicca if you visit their home, etc. BTW, being "in the broom closet" is a common term for someone not open about practicing the religion to family/friends. This can all lead to really varied characters in roleplay <3
Oh wow I’m glad I was accurate! And thanks for informing me! Yeah I figured that Wicca is an open religion but I’m glad I was right!

Finished all the backstory of my character and added it to his sheet, also gave him a little lizard familiar, If there's any problem with the sheet please let me know!

Currently making a vampire, hope that's alright. I'll post a cs soon unless informed otherwise!

Without revealing any names or giving any numbers, any of the characters posted already have picked your fancy?

Any update on things? Are characters being selected, is there a wait for more people?

Any update on things? Are characters being selected, is there a wait for more people?
Unfortunately I think I’m gonna go ahead and throw in the towel, since there aren’t enough people that I’d accept to begin the rp. Perhaps I’ll reboot this in the future.

Unfortunately I think I’m gonna go ahead and throw in the towel, since there aren’t enough people that I’d accept to begin the rp. Perhaps I’ll reboot this in the future.
Alright, thank you for letting us know! See you around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back