• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π”—π”₯𝔒 𝔓𝔬𝔴𝔒𝔯𝔰 𝔗π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔅𝔒 𝔒𝔒ℭ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

erzulie

cheers for spring; for life; for a growing soul
ca93b3e3-25b6-49bb-9159-92c09cc84b06.gif

For ooc chat until the deadline!

oh hell yeah :^)
v excited for this!!

Same! I’ll get the cs up once this gets more interest.

Babettè is mostly done for anyone who wants to take a look!

Gonna be adding npcs to the lore once I get off from work. Such as the Augustin Clan Leader, The Crescent Alpha, and The Coven leaders.

I might bring in a vampire character later down the line! But for now I’m gonna stick with my girl BabettΓ¨. 😌

Added the coven leaders and the vampire clan leader! Will add the alpha tomorrow.

So! I forgot to mention the these wolves are based off the Cajun legend, the rougarou and the French werewolves the loup-garous! When I get off from work I’m gonna update the lore. I’ll also be adding the general relationships between the covens, werewolves, and vampires.

Sorry for being m.i.a lately y’all, I’m not feeling too well. But this is still happening l! Though I may push the due date back.

Finished up my character, how does she look? erzulie erzulie

Will there be a Discord chat? Cuz I'd love to have separate chats for the witches, vamps and wolves! <3

Hope this rp lasts for a while! :)

Last edited:
Finished up my character, how does she look? erzulie erzulie

Will there be a Discord chat? Cuz I'd love to have separate chats for the witches, vamps and wolves! <3

Hope this rp lasts for a while! :)
Yup! I’ll be making the discord once I pick the cast!

Hey! So I wanted to mention that I’m a voodoo & hoodoo practitioner so wicca is definitely not my field of expertise. If anything in the lore is inaccurate feel free to let me know! femslasher femslasher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back