• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The players, roll players

Do you want this

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• marry me

• Total voters

BatLover

Restricted camazotz
( insert jokes about sucky name here. )

So hey. Who here likes dnd but doesn't want to admit it? Well this is sorta for you. Make a character ( it can be able to do anything for all I care. ) And start in your house. communicating with someone else. If you don't want to interact with someone just yet. Say you notice the message ( if using herpder messenger. ) but you are busy with something else.

Yes, This does allow ALL the cussing that is allowed. But, just don't do like drugs and alchohol please. I don't like it, most others don't like it. So please don't. All characters, as long as all parts are filled out. ARE ACCEPTED~ Yay happy dance what?

Oh yeah. You also rp yourself filling out a dnd sheet. Which I will provide, when I edit the character sheet section. We will be using starter set story. Unless if I find a better one. This will provide days of roleplaying hopefully. At least a week. This might be a long, or short rp. I don't know. But we won't be playing dnd all the time. There will be interaction outside the game, that effects how the story goes. I will be the DM of course.

Oh crap. I will edit this. To include EVEN MORE info! Love you all. but this is just the interest. which I will post into the actual thread. leave a like, and follow. good night. * falls asleep *

Users who are viewing this thread

Back