• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Plague

DM > Payton

Adolpho comes back into the room with a bowl of berries. "Anything I can help you to?" He hands the berries to Payton as he looks around. I should explain, the room you all are in has two sofas, a place where a TV should go (the speakers remain, but the TV has been replaced with a small wall-mounted whiteboard), and two doors lead elsewhere into the house.

"Umm... Mister... Can I use your bathroom?" Michelle looked down her the ground, fidgeting with her fingers. "Mikki, look your when you're talking to someone." I grabbed some berries before passing the bowl to someone else. Michelle looked up at Adolpho shyly, her hands now behind her back.

GM > Payton

Adolpho gives a grin in amusement. "About the bathroom.. We have an outhouse. I'll show you all where it is." He steps outside, patting his pocket lightly as he does.

Dm > Davis

You take off your shirt so that he can examine you. "You're good." (I like, completely forgot what your plotline was up to)

"As usual." I reply. "Well, would you like to join our quest to make a civilization quite like the ones before the fall? We might be able to make a cure for the diseases!

(My entire train of thought for this role-play was thrown off by lack of activity, so I forgot where you were)

DM > Davis

The man chuckles lightly. "Awfully optimistic of you, ain't it? I know where it comes from, but I know it fades very quickly once you start trying."

"Meh. It might fade, but I'll still try, and my group might help me when I just cannot." I reply. (>_< Typical me, ruining roleplays. ._.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back