• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Plague: Character Creation and OOC

Cavemanman

The Superior Weeb
I don't actually believe in character sheets, but you can introduce us to your character here so we can all get a good grasp of them.

Also an OOC, which is always needed.

Name:

Sex:

About:

Name: Della Rae Madsen

Sex: Female

About: Della is a shorter, small girl with long long brown hair that is almost always wrapped in a messy bun. For a dedicated student, Della was always big about spending time with her friends and regularly went out dancing, though she doesn't drink after a lesson on liver problems at school. Still she was an intense studier and graduated Med school second in her class. She is currently working in a Hospital as a surgical resident so that she can become a surgeon and loves it. She is great under pressure and very intelligent. She is also loyal to friends and an optimistic realist (if that makes sense). Even when she is overly freaking out, she can show off a calm front in order to try and keep others calm, which she learned to do working with patients.

(Swapped the other pic out for a real one to match the theme... Sorry if that bothers anyone, still pretty much the same)590016

Last edited:
Name: Ethan Henshaw

Sex: Male

About: Born and bred a southern boy Ethan has stuck around the north-east mostly because the pay was better out of college, lately he was itching to head back. For most of his career he has split his time between teaching biology and coaching the linebackers on the high school football team. He still has kept in relative shape, not like his college playing days but he doesn’t live for it anymore. Brown hair kept trimmed, clean shaven with a height an inch-ish over six foot. Overall a pretty level headed man but he isn’t immune from agitation, usually it doesn’t stick to him for too long.

20190615_195520.jpg

Last edited:
Totally forgot mine lol

Name: Isherwood Clark

Sex: Male

About: His father left before he was born, so for the first eleven years of his life he was raised by his mother, a high-school teacher. But a drowsy semi-truck driver on a quite night took her away from him, and he's had to live with his Aunt April ever since. He took mechanics as a vocational class during his high-school career, and now takes the occasional odd-job of fixing some equipment, especially at the Hartford Fire Department. He's a lonely, motive-less kid, and his whole world is about to be turned upside down.

Name: Emerson Castro

Sex: Female

About: Emerson is a small, level-headed kid who's maturity and logical skills are often underestimated because of her size. Not like she's a child genius, she's very much just a little kid, but she's growing up fast, and was always kind of independent; able to take care of herself. Due to her parents and sister being out all the time (parents owning a large business and Phoebe being a reckless teen), Emerson sort of raised herself. Once her parents figured she was old enough to be home alone (she was probably 6?), they cut the expense of the babysitter and Emerson looked after herself. Personality-wise, Emerson is a serious kid whose small heart has been hurt by being forgotten most of the time. She is sensitive and she gets her hopes up too high and feels the let down too hard, so she doesn't always believe you when you promise her something. But once you've pinky promised, you have her complete and total trust. Emerson is very loyal and a peacekeeper. She will work hard to dispel tension and make you proud of her.

Appearance:
portrait-cute-little-girl-with-long-hair-standing-park_23-2147893135.jpg

Last edited:
Jaden Locks
Nickname: Jay
589774 Age: 18
About: Jaden for most of his life stayed to the sidelines of things not trying to cause any sort of trouble which was hard for his quick temper but he managed with the help of his friends, one which helped him vent all his build up rage by making him join the track team. Other wise minus his temper and if he actually enjoyed your company Jay is a wise crack being the funny one of the group along with the most likely to get into a fight any chance he got. He is extremely protective of his friends and family getting sent to the office more than once for protecting his friends.

Last edited:
Name:
Amar Singh

Sex:
Male

About:
A loving father of two very special girls, Amar takes alot of pride in his parenting abilities and always tries his best when it comes to looking after his family. In his 20's, Amar enlisted with the National Guard to train as a combat medic but left after a couple of years because he wanted to return to college and further his medical education in a more civilian setting. He enrolled to gain a high school diploma in both body-systems and basic pharmacology. Later on Amar furthered his medical knowledge by attending classes at his local community college and was approached by Fire-Fighting recruiters. The conversation interested Amar greatly and he decided from there on to become a Fire-Fighting Emergency Medical Technician. After going through all the necessary in both fields of becoming a fire-fighter and ensuring he was up to par as a medical technician, Amar met and married a fellow fire-fighter called Helen Whitmore. By this time, he was approaching his 40th birthday and the couple decided to welcome two children into the world.

Amar values his Sikh beliefs above all but it's those beliefs that look to be equal with others that he admires the most. Most if not all Sikhs look to provide an altruistic service to others as it is a righteous path but many are too humble to admit it. With a wonderful family by his side and a army of friends to welcome at anytime, Amar has little reason to be unhappy with his life. However, recently he has been privately diagnosed with a mild form of Aspergers Syndrome but he feels that it wouldn't affect his life to keep it away from his family and so it's become a somewhat shameful secret of his. With the physical strength to carry fire-fighting equipment, the experience of being under-pressure in the National Guard and his wealth of knowledge from all his education in a medical field. Amar is well equipped to deal with any emergencies in his line of work.

Last edited:
Here's my CS hope it's okay, the history will be filled in more once Natural Flavour Natural Flavour and I finish going over the details.
tumblr_p0d6e4Ztsd1wfjb39o1_400.png

Name: Phoebe "Bee" Castro
About: Phoebe is a social butterfly and a reckless party animal. Even though she would be able to get anything she wanted if she just asked her parents, she is rather impulsive and enjoys swiping items from the local mall. On the outside, Phoebe is the sweet little popular girl but she is actually rather hotheaded and honestly a brat. To most, you would think she is charming and cute but if you don't provide any use for her she can be the opposite. She can be kinda rude to her younger sister, but she truly loves her and will protect her no matter what. If you show that you value the protection of Emerson you'll get along well with her.

Just to keep you lot in the know, I usually post on the weekends as it's the best time for me to sit down and brain-storm some ideas. I guess my average rate of posts on a weekend is roughly one a day but that can massively fluctuate.

Just to keep you lot in the know, I usually post on the weekends as it's the best time for me to sit down and brain-storm some ideas. I guess my average rate of posts on a weekend is roughly one a day but that can massively fluctuate.
Yeah my post rate will be weird as I have a full time summer job, just post at the rate you’re comfortable with, don’t worry

I hope NivieApple NivieApple has got her character on standby because i'm in dire need of some ice for my fingers!! :P

Gotta love it when people just jump to 100 whenever something is slightly wrong xD

*Sneezes*

"Call a Doctor, the plague has returned! I need every-single-vaccine-shot you have in stock, this is a emergency!!!"

I should mention that I will be a bit slow of posting until it seems the infection is spreading rapidly. I don't want to just breeze through time, I kinda did in my first post though.

Well, this is a bit awkward to write up...

I've been contacted by someone who's running a 'restarted RP' that I took a massive interest in, the first time it ran and so i've decided that i'll be leaving this RP to rejoin this other one. I wish you all the absolute best, especially Cavemanman Cavemanman for running a rather interesting story-line and I do of course apologise for any inconviences <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back