• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Place- Carigen (Vampires and Werewolves and Ghosties, oh my!)

Awesome! Do you know what kind of character you want?

And cool Kaitisme; that'll work!

Weeeeeeeell my go to is an orc because they are the best, but I usually wait until I see others characters to detriment whats best for the rp.

Alright! I think an orc would work for what we've got, but it's up to you. I think everyone's picked what kind of character they want, so you can look around and see if you think it meshes.

I find the concept really intriguing. Is the story revolving around members of 'The Darkmoore' or am I misinterpreting?

Yes, actually, though your characters will most likely start out as not being apart of The Darkmoore. I have a very general plotline in my head that we'll loosely follow for structure.

I'd like to play an animated marionette puppet. Think a twisted take on the Pinnocio concept

d43f96e3128319859e76e78bb41d4d27.jpg

Oooooooo nice! Would the wooden paddles be floating atop their head? Connected to the strings?
He's got metallic micro thin wires that fade into the air after a certain distance. He also uses wires that come from his body to attack with.

Hes based off of a d&d character I made awhile back that converted sorcerer spells and mechanics into ways he can use wires.

Cool! That'll work then! I'm going to post our "character sheet". It's pretty basic, so you guys can add anything else you might want.

Character Sheet Template-

Name:
Powers (if applies):
Background:
Personality:
Flaws:

Oh didn't get a notification when you responded, I was thinking vampire personally. I know it's not the most original but I've been itching to play one for a while.

Question to everyone: how do you guys feel about discord? I had a discord set up before for this with everything set up, but if you guys aren't on board with discord, I'll just make a new thread and set it up.

Question to everyone: how do you guys feel about discord? I had a discord set up before for this with everything set up, but if you guys aren't on board with discord, I'll just make a new thread and set it up.
I'm fine with discord (i kind of prefer it) since I am able to see notifications better and keep up.

I am not a Discord fan.

Also there will be separate pages for character sheets, OOC, etc., right?

I am not a Discord fan.

Also there will be separate pages for character sheets, OOC, etc., right?
Yes, there will be separate sections where people can post their character information. And that's alright! If everyone is also okay with just using this site, we can do that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back