• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The pizza boy

Lord Fang shook his head and sighed. Oh well. He simply ate and drink merrily with the others, chatting happily with the others.

Angelica walked quickly down a corridor towards her bedroom. She hears foot steps come towards her and she ducks into the nearest room, the washroom. Cowering inside the washroom, eating pizza in side the shower, Angelica shudders and thinks about this weird boy who has intruded her house...

Charlie then stuck his head into another room. He realized this was the bathroom. Maybe he'd just take a quick look. Every step the pizza boy took seemed to echo off the tile floor. Everything seemed undisturbed, everything seemed to have a place.

@gentoxic

Angelica peeked around the shower curtains and saw the Asian boy enter the bathroom and stand inside. She instantly starts to sweat. She had to do the only thing she could do. Turn on the shower. She closed her pizza box as quietly as she could and turned on the shower with her clothes on. She hoped that the sound of the shower will scare away this boy. She starts to sing her favorite song just for the shower scene to be complete. She prayed for this boy to leave.

Charlie almost jumped out his skin when he heard the shower turn on, the harsh hiss of hot water filling the rather spacious bathroom. He hoped that whoever was in there didn't see him, otherwise he was screwed. Charlie dashed out of the bathroom and into the huge dining room. Spotting his eccentric host, the black-haired pizza boy came forward, trying to act like he hadn't just walked in on somebody taking a shower. "Okay, can you please just tell me why you want me here?"

"I want to do good in the world" the man said simply.

"When a weary traveler shows up to your home, you are to invite him inside and treat him with every courtesy appropriate" he added.

Charlie thought on this for a moment. The man might've been strange, but he was hospitable and polite. With a slow nod, Charlie spoke. "I see...So why are all these people here? Are you having a party or something?" Though this would be the most likely answer, Charlie didn't remember seeing any cars when he came to the Fang residence.

"Yes, this IS indeed a celebration" he agreed.

"Though a few of these people DO actually live here" The host said.

(nothing)(also so hot water doesn't instantly come on...)

Angelica peeked around the corner, her hair plastered to her body, as well as her clothes. The coast is clear! I better go out while I can! Angelica then turned off the shower, grabbed the somewhat soaked pizza box and dashed into her room across the hallway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back