• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The pizza boy

gentoxic

WHY ONLY 50 CHARACTERS MAX
I was sitting down enjoying a snack when i realized that I wanted to write a story about a pizza delivering boy.

This can go many ways, but I was thinking the delivery boy would deliver pizzas to "very" eccentric people (if you know what I mean).

For example, the boy goes to a house where he meets a man, but this man is not really who he seems. He actually is  a __________! Discoveries are made, plot twists? 

Anyways, If your interested, just comment below and where You want this story to go. 

maybe 2 pizza delivery people? 

any amount of eccentric people?

can be anywhere from vampires, to ghouls, to zombies anything your imagination wants! As long as you can describe it and put a pic (if it is weird)

Honestly anything goes, where ever you want to take it.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok good to know i guess we can post your cs right here?

You guys can use your own template for it. Im pretty chill. 

As long as we know the name and why is this person "weird"...

Name- Alexi Pytorivich 

Age- 22 

Why he is weird- He's a adidas loving, semechki eating, vodka chugging, Slav-squatting Gopnik who recently moved to (insert country where this takes place). Alexi isn't and never will integrate into any other culture than his own. I was thinking that the pizza boy and Alexi could become friends as the pizza boy goes on his misadventures and Alexi tags along, bringing all sorts of Slavic fun along with him as he experiences this new country for the first time

.image.jpeg

ok sure so I dont think i should be entrusted to be the role of the pizza boy/girl for i dont trust my self.

anyways, this good enough of a character to make something good. So we are going to meet him first?

do you guys want me to make another post for the actual story or we write it right here...

sure why not so are you going to be using 2 characters? Well, acually, if you are the pizza boy and that dude who accompanies the pizza dude, woudnt that be kinda weird?

do you want to be a guy or a girl? because I am going to be some crazy stalker that follows you around. 

I need to know so i can be the opposite gender.

Guy. I can't rp as a girl for the life of me. Haha

ok then well imma be a girl stalker then :)

She starts following you after you delevered pizza to her place?

name: Angelica

Looks: Honestly dont know what to put here, but here is a picture.

just imagine her with binoculars looking at you, but you dont notice?

a189e818fd1d14ff9e820c8ca53119b5.jpg

The plan sounds good

Name- Charlie Song

Age- 19 

Picture- (Like this but a bit more disheveled. He doesn't look like a model)

image.jpeg

@John Raptorfist The man called Lord fang calls the pizzeria from his illegally running cellphone service. From the caller I.D. It's a number that isn't recognizable as being from the United States. Or any known country for that matter. Normally the pizzeria wouldn't even answer a call from a foreign I.D. But... Perhaps out of curiosity the pizza boy would answer....

@John Raptorfist The man called Lord fang calls the pizzeria from his illegally running cellphone service. From the caller I.D. It's a number that isn't recognizable as being from the United States. Or any known country for that matter. Normally the pizzeria wouldn't even answer a call from a foreign I.D. But... Perhaps out of curiosity the pizza boy would answer....

lets do it why not?

do you want me to start?

It was closing time at the pizzeria and Charlie was given the tediously boring job of closing up shop while everybody else got to go home and relax. He was about to get to work when a sudden ring peirced the silence of the quiet pizzeria. It seemed so loud compared to how amazingly silent it was inside, and it honestly made Charlie jump in genuine surprise. Charlie's boss had told him to accept any customer as long as somebody was in the shop. The stingy bastard... Cursing under his breath, Charlie picked up the phone, pressing it to his face. "Hello? This is ______ pizza."

@xpstitch

Charlie raised an eyebrow at the exaggerated voice coming through the phone. This had to be a prank or something. Why'd the neighborhood kids always have to pick on the pizza guy? But, on the other hand, Charlie's boss would kill him if he didn't at least try to take the order. "Uhhh...'Lord Fang' was it? What would you like?" Charlie said, stressing the name "lord fang" to make it sound obvious that he didn't believe the caller was actually a real person. 

@xpstitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back