• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Phenomenon (Magical Apocalypse)

Yes your religion is approved @Solemn Jester and to be quite honest working on my own character made me realize that we all need to talk about our Super Charges to keep the survival aspect up in this RP. @ShadyBlaze @Collinbu98 @Melinoe Dark @Shirochankun @Damafaud @Wickedkent we need to talk about what we all believe is a reasonable range and amount of time for a Super Charge to be active, and how far it's range should reach. I try but obviously I'm not perfect and I would like for us all to have fun doing this. 

Agreed on this.

Listen @Collinbu98 and @ShadyBlaze it was funny at first when you two were going at it, because it just seemed friendly and all in good fun, but I think you guys are getting a llittle bit too heated now about this. It's RP it's supposed to be fun and like @Coco Adel said it's more about the story than the fighting so can you both just kind of calm down a bit, it’s not a competition, just relax and have fun.

You have entirely no idea what you are talking about once again so once again I will ask you to stop assuming things, please and thank you as for your 'unique' character , time manipulation as a main power can be considered OP if not used correctly and for the fact that you've been badmouthing me recently also for the fact that our 'debate' showed that you'll go any lengths to back up your words, another thing is we haven't rp'd before as far as I know, so I'm rather worried that when push comes to shove between our factions, you'll play dirty and go OP with your time magic so you can win.

Come on now man, I've been messing with you in the debates.  You don't need to worry about me trying to go OP.  If anything, I've been planning on having my leader die as a martyr later in the rp if the events play out in the right way.  Besides, I'm hardly OP if you even glance at some of these other abilities.  The question is:  will you be too OP with your general "elemental" magic?

Listen @Collinbu98 and @ShadyBlaze it was funny at first when you two were going at it, because it just seemed friendly and all in good fun, but I think you guys are getting a llittle bit too heated now about this. It's RP it's supposed to be fun and like @Coco Adel said it's more about the story than the fighting so can you both just kind of calm down a bit, it’s not a competition, just relax and have fun.

Don't worry, I've been treating it in good fun as well.   I like to mess with people a little.  

Come on now man, I've been messing with you in the debates.  You don't need to worry about me trying to go OP.  If anything, I've been planning on having my leader die as a martyr later in the rp if the events play out in the right way.  Besides, I'm hardly OP if you even glance at some of these other abilities.  The question is:  will you be too OP with your general "elemental" magic?

I know how to limit myself if that is what you are asking, but enough of this when is the rp starting?

Can my guy kill him..

@ShadyBlazewell we could start now but I wanted to talk to everyone about their Super Charges first. If we start now, I'm going to have to ask people not to use their Super Charges until we have a discussion about them so I'll hold off on the appearance of class 4 monsters, I mean super charges aren't necessarily required to beat them it just makes it a lot easier, unless of course you're all okay with them appearing anyway.

@ShadyBlazewell we could start now but I wanted to talk to everyone about their Super Charges first. If we start now, I'm going to have to ask people not to use their Super Charges until we have a discussion about them so I'll hold off on the appearance of class 4 monsters, I mean super charges aren't necessarily required to beat them it just makes it a lot easier, unless of course you're all okay with them appearing anyway.

Fire off class 4's everywhere!  We can handle it.  

@Coco Adel I'm cool with it, really Super Charges are more throwing people a bone, originally we weren't even going to have Super Charges until I mentioned it. You know what we could do, we could have the Super Charge held off for a while, like we build up to learning it, like reaching max level, that would give us all time to talk about it, but we can still RP in the meantime.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Coco Adel I'm cool with it, really Super Charges are more throwing people a bone, origioriginally we weren't even going to have Super Charges until I mentioned it. You know what we could do, we could have the Super Charge held off for a while, like we build up to learning it, like reaching max level, that would give us all time to talk about it, but we can still RP in the meantime.

Sounds cool idek what my guy would have for a super charge.

@Coco Adel I'm cool with it, really Super Charges are more throwing people a bone, originally we weren't even going to have Super Charges until I mentioned it. You know what we could do, we could have the Super Charge held off for a while, like we build up to learning it, like reaching max level, that would give us all time to talk about it, but we can still RP in the meantime.

Fire off class 4's everywhere!  We can handle it.  

Alright if you guys think so we can start in a minute, I'll make the page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back