• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Phenomenon (Magical Apocalypse)

Don't worry you'll think of something, look at other CS to try and get ideas or you can message me and I'll help you. @Shirochankun

Last edited by a moderator:
Join the U.N. where logistics would not be a problem! You are protected, fed, and given a proper shelter! 

Kind of wants to make another faction that's a bunch of religious nutjobs obsessed with the apocalypse...Or something along those lines.

@Melinoe Dark. Welcome to the Order!  And also, curse you you traitor to freedom for joining the U.N.!

All in all, though, you're good because the balance just makes the already poor Sanctum even worse off.  Poor Sanctum.

Sanctum will be fine because I'll make a character for Sanctum got two character ideas right now and one of them is going to Sanctum. The other will be independent, just haven't decided which will be which yet.

Well you can write up and overview of your faction and and I can add it to the CS page once you send me the details and we go over the.

Well it's almost done, I only have the RP page to post but I'll do that a bit later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back