• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Phenomenon (Magical Apocalypse)

Sure sure and I'm secretly the cause of whatever happened *rolls eyes* but seriously keep talking your nonsense , but do not claim to know what goes on in the U.N., for one I am not a politician nor was I before the Phenomenon, but I am The U.N's Leader now and I will be damned if I will let some upstart punk with delusions of grandeur and crazed power tear down the U.N that is trying so hard to promote peace and end this insane war with monsters before it kills more families, you are what was wrong with the world in the past and what is wrong with it now, you give your followers false hope about some insane talk of kingship and queenship, we are not in the medieval ages boy! There are no shining knights riding in on glorious steeds, so quit your daydreaming and come back to reality, humanity needs to unite before we can vanquish the fiends.

You tell me not to act to know what you are like and yet you claim to know me perfectly.  I call my citizens kings not because I believe they should become like those of times long past, but because I wish for them to feel the strength of the word.  I call my people kings to reassure them that they hold the power, and that I can't take it away from them.  And when they feel that kind of power, it inspires them to fight harder to keep it.  If I were just some crazed mad man speaking of riches for all I wouldn't represent the great opposition you face now.  You don't desire peace;  you desire peace under your terms.  You'd stop trying to fight me and my men and focus on the rest of the world, because we don't need you.  If you desired equality, you'd speak truthfully to your citizens about the Order, and let them come to me if they wish.

You tell me not to act to know what you are like and yet you claim to know me perfectly.  I call my citizens kings not because I believe they should become like those of times long past, but because I wish for them to feel the strength of the word.  I call my people kings to reassure them that they hold the power, and that I can't take it away from them.  And when they feel that kind of power, it inspires them to fight harder to keep it.  If I were just some crazed mad man speaking of riches for all I wouldn't represent the great opposition you face now.  You don't desire peace;  you desire peace under your terms.  You'd stop trying to fight me and my men and focus on the rest of the world, because we don't need you.  If you desired equality, you'd speak truthfully to your citizens about the Order, and let them come to me if they wish.

Everyone has secrets, yours are just easier to know about, no one with common sense would join you due to the fact that you are changing something that doesn't need to be changed fully just tweaked a little bit.

And I do speak truthfully with my people about you, and they say the same thing, who would join you if they have common sense?

Now do you do the same, do you speak the truth about The U.N. to your people or do you spread the slander and lies that you were raised on, but know this, once again I am not a damn politician, I was and am still a soldier for the people, I saved lives before this whole thing, I protected people before this whole thing.

What the hell did you do before all this started, what gives you the right to be called a leader, you have no leadership experience yet I'm sure you fully think you are capable of leader your people, wait until food supplies and water supplies are low and the people begin to doubt you, how will you lead? I know how I will lead because I have experience in doing so unlike you, boy...

You think you have what it takes to lead, I give you 2 weeks when the supplies start getting low, that is when people will begin to either want to overthrow you or flock to The U.N.

Everyone has secrets, yours are just easier to know about, no one with common sense would join you due to the fact that you are changing something that doesn't need to be changed fully just tweaked a little bit.

And I do speak truthfully with my people about you, and they say the same thing, who would join you if they have common sense?

Now do you do the same, do you speak the truth about The U.N. to your people or do you spread the slander and lies that you were raised on, but know this, once again I am not a damn politician, I was and am still a soldier for the people, I saved lives before this whole thing, I protected people before this whole thing.

What the hell did you do before all this started, what gives you the right to be called a leader, you have no leadership experience yet I'm sure you fully think you are capable of leader your people, wait until food supplies and water supplies are low and the people begin to doubt you, how will you lead? I know how I will lead because I have experience in doing so unlike you, boy...

You think you have what it takes to lead, I give you 2 weeks when the supplies start getting low, that is when people will begin to either want to overthrow you or flock to The U.N.

Challenge accepted, then.  But if I'm still standing when the dust settles, and I'm still here, I want to personally march into your city and tell them the truth about the Order, and we'll see how many come marching out with me.

Challenge accepted, then.  But if I'm still standing when the dust settles, and I'm still here, I want to personally march into your city and tell them the truth about the Order, and we'll see how many come marching out with me.

None what so ever

(If somehow The Order does have food and water shortages, you have to rp it as a survivalist moment, so no insta-summoning food and water a day later :P)

More monsters will be addd to Bestiary later but for right now we only have about 3 water creatures a kraken could probably be added as a danger class monster though. 

None what so ever

(If somehow The Order does have food and water shortages, you have to rp it as a survivalist moment, so no insta-summoning food and water a day later :P)

(Hey, I know how to rp a struggle.  And write a tragedy, if needbe.)

Just remember:  When, not if, your people overthrow you and rush to me, I'll make sure you get exactly what you deserve. 

Electricity still works in The U.N. due to having a functioning government,  it also works in the other settlements but because they were able to rig the electricity ld turn it back on themselves or if they luck up on a place that still in good working order. The majority of the world does not have electricity. Next you can use computers but you can't use the world wide web as it once was as all the servers are no longer up you can only connect to existing active servers which would be other U.N. servers in your case the same with the other settlements if they are able to get computers the chances are they won't have internet but they can conmect with each other unless they somehow hijack a server or get one up and running. Radios well as far as I know all you need for a radio is batteries and the right frequency and to be in rang so yeah @ShadyBlaze

Well I'm not going to lie I don't know what every weapin in existence is so I'll tell you this much there are fighter jets or helicopters, no missiles or atomic bombs or anything along that line. There are a few tanks but not many and other people can steal them so be careful,  mostly you havce acess to guns and while you have a functioning government and can get supplies more easily that goes not mean they are limitless so the guns are rationed and only given out to military personnel. Bombs include grenades and dynamite there are a few rocket launchers but not many explosives and materials to make them are hard to come by. Remember everyone can get these it's just easier for you to have them in moderation right now. @Wickedkent I'm not sure if I really answered that well.

Well I'm not going to lie I don't know what every weapin in existence is so I'll tell you this much there are fighter jets or helicopters, no missiles or atomic bombs or anything along that line. There are a few tanks but not many and other people can steal them so be careful,  mostly you havce acess to guns and while you have a functioning government and can get supplies more easily that goes not mean they are limitless so the guns are rationed and only given out to military personnel. Bombs include grenades and dynamite there are a few rocket launchers but not many explosives and materials to make them are hard to come by. Remember everyone can get these it's just easier for you to have them in moderation right now. @Wickedkent I'm not sure if I really answered that well.

You pointing this out makes me really want to launch a mission to steal a tank despite the hundred logistic issues with that. 

Well there are other places with tanks obviously some military based would be abandoned with supplies due to the phenomenon you just have to make sure they're in good working order...and find some @Collinbu98

Meh I really want to get this rp started lol, I wanna see what trouble I can cause with my freelancer OC and his pet Coerls XD

I'll be done soon, post the item list or the start of it anyway, the OOC page and the main rp page in a minute. Also if anyone has main arc ideas please run them by me first so we aren't doing a thousand main arcade ar once.

Meanwhile, i can't find any inspiration to make progress on my CS Sheet. *cries* And music isn't helping anymore! ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back