• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Pharaoh and the Modern Girl (RP Interest)

WakingDawn96

Dreams Come True
After a strange event, a young modern girl finds herself trapped in Ancient Egypt without knowing how to get back to present day times. Meanwhile, a young pharaoh has just taken reign as the ruler of the land, and is having to get used to his new possession of power, while also facing the early risings of a war starting. How will the two of these characters meet? How can they help one another out? Only time can tell.

So yeah, I wanted to do a setup like this, and I thought Egypt would be different than what I normally do. However, this is set in a world where magic is possible, so it’s still a fantasy world, but one based around our own real world and history. And since this is fantasy, we don’t have to stick to actual fact and can make things up along the way.

I’m mainly looking for someone to play as the modern girl that finds herself in the past, as I would like to play the pharaoh. So if you are interested, please let me know. ?

Also:

Please be 18+ of age

Please post at least four to five sentences at the bare minimum with each post in a paragraph format

Please be kind and respectful

Please note that if I disappear for a few days, that I will come back, I’m just facing some personal issues right now

I would like to do this on Discord if that is okay with you

So yeah, if you are interested, just let me know ?

I might be interested! ^^ Sounds like a fun concept. Hit me up on discord if you're still looking!
Beauty_Belle#2463

Users who are viewing this thread

Back