• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Pharaoh and His Slave

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
I came up with this plot today and I absolutely have to try it in a One on One (or two or three! :P )!

The Pharaoh is a young man who is known for his power in battle and his wisdom in the courts.Not to mention he's attractive.He could have any woman in all of Egypt fawning over him with a snap of his fingers.The Slave is a young woman,just a bit younger than the Pharaoh,who was sold into slavery a few years ago due to her family not being able to afford to feed them.Rather than being bitter and unruly,she served her masters to the best of her ability,obeying without question and giving them all of the respect that they deserved.One day,when the Pharaoh was particularly bored and nobody in his court could help him,he decided to go down to the market.He spotted the Slave,he couldn't help but notice that she was acting differently than the other slaves offered for sale.He liked it and he was very intrigued by her,so he purchased her.He was surprised at how dedicated to her work she was.She was so willing,unlike any other slave he'd had before.The respect he received from her was even more impressive...She even was happy,didn't show any signs of hate to her position.He started to request her help more often and became very pleased with her.He began to reward her with wonderful gifts and promotions.Slowly,he realizes that he's starting to develop feelings for her and,the more time she spends with him,she starts to realize the same thing.

We would start when the Pharaoh first spots her.

-This will be MxF

-You will be playing the Pharaoh,who is the male

-This takes place in Ancient Egypt,but the details don't have to be perfect.

-I'll do this in either PM or forum.

-While this is set in Ancient Egypt,names can be modern.

Interested?PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back