• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Perfect Family (It's a Family Rp Please join.)

(I wasn't getting any notifications; please tag me if my character is a part of this; also, what's going on?)

macaron said:
(I wasn't getting any notifications; please tag me if my character is a part of this; also, what's going on?)
(You didn't miss much besides the secretary coming and brother and father and son were arguing.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Joanna had finally finished packing. "Wonder what I should do now?" she said to herself. She open her door and headed down stairs. 'Maybe I should speak to the head of the house.'

"Where is my breakfast? How dare they make me wait this long." she said to her self irritated. "Ugh" She picked up the bell and ranged it again.

Shin watched the boy run past him, the smell of alcohol following closely. He didn't bother chasing him, for he was close losing his composure. Instead he settled with grabbing the paper and reading at the kitchen table.

Caroline woke up under the tree in the garden and walked inside. "I'm really hot... Today's a sunny day..." She said to herself while she made some iced tea for herself. Putting the jug of it back in the fridge, she sat down on the bench again and tried to avoid any contact with her family and so called 'friends'. She didn't need any of them... They would only betray her in the end, very unlike her fans.

Justin sigh he didn't talking to his father because they always argued no matter what. Justin saw his sister and he walked to her though he knew she would try to avoid him "hey, sorry about earlier I'm just drinking too much to get my mind off everything" he said to her.

@Sunkissed

"Oh... It's fine..." Hana said while looking down into her glass and putting her head on the table. "Are you really hot? I am... Or maybe it's just that I don't cope well in heat.."

"It's just hot here no need to worry" he said to her and smiled. "I just hate how I argue with my father all the time..." He said to her.

Joanna could hear Justin yelling about something. "Sure is a lot of yelling in this house." She said to her self then she headed down stairs and into the kitchen. She saw Mr. Evermore and walked up to him. @Huntrey

"That's it! How long should I have to wait!" She got out of bed put on her bathrobe and headed down stairs. @Darkrose Kitten

@macaron

Caroline started fanning herself with a piece of paper she saw on the table and it didn't cool her down at all. She got really red and started feeling tired. "I...-" Caroline fell out of the chair and passed out on the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back