• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Perfect Family (It's a Family Rp Please join.)

Alexander nodded as Caroline left. He was about to return to his work when the Master Shin was yelling about the noises. He bowed to him as he came down the stairs.

"I am sorry about the noises Master Evermore. It will not happen again."

He gestured to Miss Brown.

"The new secretary Miss Brown has arrived."

She smiled at Mr. Evermore and a little nervously said "Hi"

(hey guys i got to go i might be back tomorrow move my characters around if you have to. bye)

(hope you feel better soon @BlackJack)

Krene heard the bell ring from the kitchen and she made her way quickly down to the kitchen. "Okay everyone Mrs. Evermore has been woken up early on a Sunday so she will a bit more tired than usual I assume so I need you to make sure nothing will go wrong with her regular Sunday breakfast" she instructed gently as she slipped out of her cleaning gloves and into her serving gloves. She had foxed her hair and uniform so she looked very tidy. She hated if she ever looked messy so she always tried to look like she actually was neat and tidy.

Shin immediately changed his posture at his new secretary's arrival, "Ah, welcome. I'm sorry for my daughter's clumsiness, for being such a clever actress she could never figure out walking." He walked down the rest of the steps, slicking back his hair with his hand trying to be on his charming side. "But please, you probably traveled a long time to get here. Alexander, show our new employee to her room.".

Alexander bowed to Shin.

"Of course Master Evermore."

He turned to Miss Brown.

"Please follow me Miss Brown."

He walked to the staff rooms and showed her the room she would be staying in from now on.

"If you have any questions Miss Brown please do not hesitate to ask."

He left her there and went back to polishing the cutlery. He was almost done and he wanted to finish it. He heard Krene giving orders in the kitchen. He would join them soon.

Caroline walked inside and took her shoes and coat off. She sat down in the kitchen and ate an apple from the fruit bowl, dangling her feet from the chair.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I was so busy yesterday I forgot to reply here)

Justin just woke up after all the noise had ended and he knew it was almost breakfast time and he sighed. He walked down the steps and got into the kitchen and grabbed two beers. After that he walked out and sat next to his sister "Morning!" He said to her.

"Oh...hi..." Caroline said while standing up and making some tea. "I have a day off today... And I have nothing to do..." She said while stirring the spoon in the teacup and looking out the window.

Shin watched the girl and Alexader leave the room, a smile on his face. He kept his smile on until he entered the kitchen, his face contorted into a angry smile. Course this wasn't genuine for the next moment he was looking at Caroline, "Hours and hours of acting class to be a perfect girl and yet you can't make it down the stairs!?". Justin came in and handed his sister a beer, "Are you kidding me!?".

"Well... I tripped... So..." Caroline looked down at her feet and was ashamed of herself for falling down the stairs.

He saw his father and sighed "You don't like me drinking at all anyways... Also she declined my offer so I don't need to argue because of that" he said to him and grab the other beer then drank it all. He walked to the trash and threw it in.

Ship's face relaxed, giving a sigh to relieve the muscle tension from the frown and from the whole stress of the moment. "I know you didn't mean it Caroline, you know we can't look bad in front of guest.". He slicked back his hair, again allowing his temper to hide. 
Course his temper was now pushed forward by his son defying him right in front of him. This was met with another sigh, Shin doing everything to not strangle the boy.

Caroline finished her tea and put the cup in the dishwasher. She walked outside again as she didn't like being around her family... They just aren't nice people to be around. She sat under a tree again and fell asleep.

He looked at his father and sighed "you should go to a doctor to handle your anger issues..." He said to him and walked off. He went to the living room and sighed he never got to know anyone outside the house because he didn't want to get to marry someone in four years

Shin looked at his son, "They have doctors for disobedient sons, want to see one of those?". It was too early for this, and knowing his son it would go on longer. What happened to that boy to make him so challenging?

Alexander finished polishing the cutlery when he heard a commotion in the kitchen. He knew that meant Justin was up and already arguing with his dad. He put away the cutlery and the polishing stuff and went into the kitchen.

"Good morning Master Justin."

He started helping the other staff with morning preparations.

Shin turned around, a glare fierce in his eyes. "We have guest, a new employee in fact, who shall be taking care of all of our business. Now stop babbling like a buffoon and assert your dominance to someone who is actually afraid of you.". (@wizard justin )

"Don't call me that how many times do I have I say that" he growled and sighed he walked to the kitchen and grabbed another beer as started drinking it. 

Huntrey said:
Shin turned around, a glare fierce in his eyes. "We have guest, a new employee in fact, who shall be taking care of all of our business. Now stop babbling like a buffoon and assert your dominance to someone who is actually afraid of you.". (@wizard justin )
"I'm not dominant to anyone so be happy with how I am" started to drink more of it and sighed 
(Won't be on for almost the rest of the day)

(( I am here ))

Genji was outside tending to the foliage and the flowers and garden, he was a bit late to rise this morning and had just gotten to work but he was doing a very good job not that anyone ever noticed, he was finely trimming hedges and watering flowers at the moment, he took the time to enjoy the refreshing breeze and cool scent of the flowers, today was a nice day. Genji was not visited by anyone that morning, thank god....he knew the problems the family had by now and did not want to deal with that, he liked the flowers better, out here he could be at peace and not be constantly bugged...he liked it in the backyard..the garden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back