• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Perfect Family (It's a Family Rp Please join.)

A young looking guy open the door. "Hi my name is Joanna Brown. I'm got the job as the secretary and I'm suppose to be moving in today." She with a smile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caroline was walking down the stairs, when suddenly she tripped and landed at the bottom of her stairs, causing her nose to bleed and her to pass out.

Alexander looked at Joanna.

"Ah yes, we have been expecting you Miss Brown."

He saw that Senria was just arriving.

"Senria will you show Miss Brown the living quarters?"

He wanted to finish polishing the silver, he heard a loud thud behind him. He saw that Caroline had fallen down the stairs.

"Excuse me."

He turned around and grabbed a handkerchief out of his pocket. He sat down by her and quickly propped up her head and held the hankie under her nose. He lightly patted her cheek.

"Wake up Miss Caroline."

Caroline woke up and had seen she had 'fallen asleep' at the bottom of the stairs, standing up and dusting off her clothes. "Oh... Sorry... I must have um... Fallen asleep?" She said with a smile.

Joanna saw the girl who fell. 'Oh wow that's Caroline.' Then it hit her that she had just fell down the stairs. She went up to the girl after she stand up. "Oh wow are you ok!?"

"Thank you very much!" Caroline had only met her fans in concert or at meet ups, so it was nice to get a fan living with her for a while.

Alexander stood up.

"Miss Caroline you must be more careful as to where you 'fall asleep'"

He sighed as he looked at her. Sometimes he wondered how this family was able to keep up its perfect appearance outside of the manor.

"Can I get you anything Miss Caroline?"

He still had a job to do. Even if he wanted to contemplate the questions he had on his head.

"No thanks." Caroline put on her jacket and walked out to the garden. "It smells nice out here..." She said, taking a quick sniff of a pink flower and sitting down under a tree.

Many crashes and bumps could be heard echoing throughout the household, including someone knocking at the door. This of course awoke Shin up early, which caused a retaliation no secretary was ready to see. The only thing that lightened his mood was looking at his beautiful wife, the only thing that gave him a smile besides his perfect kids. Shin leaned down to kiss her cheek before returning to his festering anger. Shin opened up the door with a slam, wearing his pajama bottoms and a white t-shirt. Yes even multi-millionaires can have casual days, but not a horrible temper, which for Shin was now erupting with. "Who the hell is making all that noise!?" It wasn't long until he was down the long winding stairs from the master bedroom. Shin looked left and right, eagerly searching for the victim to feel his wrath.

Krene made her rounds in some rooms that weren't in use and rooms that the family members had already left. She made the beds and got the laundry as she cleaned every room to perfection. She then got the laundry started as she heard shouting and she cleaned and dusted the paintings and other things in the hallway. Soon the laundry was done and she then dried them and once they were dried and pressed she brought them back up to the rooms in which they came from and were put away.

"Okay now to start fixing everything downstairs" she said as shouting was heard. She fixed her white gloves as she went downstairs slipping past everyone unnoticed and began to replace the wilting flowers with the beautiful ones from the gardens. After that she made sure that the mirrors and paintings were dusted as she stayed out of everyone's way humming a song quietly to herself.

While waiting to be showed to her room she heard someone yelling. A man came down stairs. It looked like he just woke up. 'Oh that must be Mr. Evermore.' She thought to herself. She stood there quietly a little shocked from the yelling.

Carrie woke up when she heard her husband down stairs yelling again. "Ugh that man can't he learn to control that temper. It's sunday morning he knows I need quiet." She sat up and stretched her arms and yawned. "Oh well guess i'll have breakfast then." She picked up the bell and ringed for the maid.

I want the younger sister role but if not maybe u could add in a helper that helps the kids stay clean and designs their clothes

[dice]939[/dice]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back