• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom the path of dawn (oblivion main quest 1x1)

Xynien

Overcast
so i've recently decided to revive an old abandoned oc of mine, and while i've been having a blast exploring this character in different contexts, i feel like she would be most fun in the setting and story i created her for. thus, a new search!

this roleplay would loosely follow the oblivion main quest line, featuring the hero of kvatch and their companions. my oc is meant to be the hero of kvatch, but by no means the star of the roleplay; actually, i'd really love to spotlight the companions in all this, since they're the ones who would be there by choice! ideally there would be a lot of alterations, diversions, and twists to make this our own story and unique from canon.

some info about my preferences + what this rp would entail:
- doubling is a must, big character casts are a bonus
- please be able to write npcs and move the story along; if it gets boring, let me know and we can cut the scene and start a new one!
- romance is not required, but i do enjoy it! (any pairings are welcome as long as there's chemistry)
- ghost friendly, although a heads up is always nice
- ocs only!
- this idea will require a lot of collaboration and plotting - that said, we can probably do a lot of it on the fly

if you're interested in this idea, please send me a message with any ideas you may have <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back