• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Pantheon (gods and goddesses interest check)

Captain Sweatpants

Quotev Refugee
The Pantheon

You are part of a pantheon that rules over a fantasy world. Each deity is responsible for one aspect of the world. People are also welcome to play as mortals living in the world. I may step in and create more lore and story later on but for the most part, this will be a freeform rp. The story is whatever you turn it into! Start a war between deities, fall in love, or just become an old wise man atop a mountain. It's up to you!

Character Sheets

Last edited:
im down, I have one question, are the deitys ones that are pre-existing, such as Athena and Zeus, or are we making our own deities?

For this rp, we would be creating our own. Of course, I have no problem if you want to base you Character on a pre-existing one though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back