• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Pack | Wolf - Human shifters RP

Tasteless

Boink Bean
CS
VainSelfassuredBlackfootedferret-size_restricted.gif

In the South Colorado mountains lies a town with roughly a thousand people living there. This town is surrounded by miles and miles of nature, and the residents have come from many different places in life. Some people are born into the town, others move here from thousands of miles away for various reasons. The residents either love it, or they hate it.
Many of the residents have all attended the same high school, given it is the only high school within a hundred miles. Mountain Village high, where teens from fourteen to nineteen study how to become functional adults. They either love or hate this desolate mountain town, yet most of them wont be leaving.
The town has one secret, the families that originally came to this area were cursed, or that’s how the elders tell it at least. They speak of a group of people who had turned their back on a mysterious woman when they were first coming to this land, she was in need of food and shelter from the harsh winter. The ancestors denied this woman, and in return she cursed the people and all the children that will share their blood.
Some don’t call it a curse, others believe it is freeing and wonderful to be able to shift into such majestic, massive beasts and live in the deepest parts of the forest, others just want to feel normal and to be as close to a human as possible.
The wolf pack has been raised to protect humans at all costs, as a truce had been called thousands of years before, when the shifters and man almost killed one another entirely off the lands. Man has since forgotten the treaty, but hunting of wolves in the land is still highly illegal, despite the humans who don’t respect that rule.
The shifters protect humans from whatever they can, many people have gotten lost on the trails, and just before passing out from starvation see the figure of majestic wolves, as big as bears, before they are found in populated areas and saved. Lost children in the woods have also spoken of the “puppies” that lead them back to their parents, or hikers who cane face to face with mountain lions, only to hear a menacing sound they have never heard before frighten the cat away, before safely getting back home with no further incidents.
Yet danger is lurking, new shifters have migrated into the land much to the packs desire and have no truce or mercy for humans, which is causing the law for wolf hunting to waiver as people question the state and attempt to get it changed. Will the pack be able to tame these wild born shifters? Or will it all fall into chaos and the packs perfect world will fall apart right under their feet.

This role play will be decently detailed, i expect a minimum of eight sentences per-post. It will have various characters, from high school to graduated young adults. I expect this to be realistic, yet that doesn't mean this role play cant be dramatic. I welcome drama and plot twists warmly, so feel free to collaborate with other users on such situations. Please do not make more characters than you can handle, and try to make your characters realistic. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to comment or to PM me!

Last edited:
I might be interested. Will this be fast paced because until school starts I'll be hangin' at my mother's and there is no internet there also they got crappy signals.

I might be interested. Will this be fast paced because until school starts I'll be hangin' at my mother's and there is no internet there also they got crappy signals.
I haven’t quite thought about the pace of the role play, it really depends on how many people join and if I decide to enact a reply order once everything gets started.

If it is too fast paced for you once it starts, let me know and we can figure out a few things that may help ☺️

I haven’t quite thought about the pace of the role play, it really depends on how many people join and if I decide to enact a reply order once everything gets started.

If it is too fast paced for you once it starts, let me know and we can figure out a few things that may help ☺️
You're awesome.

I'd be interested in this if you're still accepting, just returned and fancy diving in!

Yaay! Thats great to hear =] can I use a realistic FC in the form of a gif? If you think gifs are annoying I can pick a picture, just thought better to ask first =]
Gifs or photos are fine, I use a lot of gifs in my Ic posts so they don’t bother me at all. Feel free to do whatever you feel comfortable ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back