• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Owl House: Hunter’s Possession (Angst)

Elius

Eli
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I’m Eli, 24, please be 18+ to contact me. SPOILERS FOR SEASON 3 OF THE OWL HOUSE!!! It’s highly preferred that you have seen the entire show, but this idea in particular deals with season 3, episode 1!
  • I prefer responses that are around 2-5 paragraphs, though I gladly welcome more than that.
  • If romance is wanted, I do slowburn romance ONLY. I need buildup and chemistry.
  • If you are looking for pure fluff or slice of life, I’m not the roleplay partner for you. Angst is my bread and butter. The more angst, the better. I’m of course willing to adjust to your comfort level of angst.
  • Third person style only.
  • I want to hear your own ideas and collaborate on a roleplay that will be fun for both of us.
  • My only trigger is suicide. Let me know your own.

With all that out of the way… I’m craving a darker sort of roleplay where Hunter deals with being possessed by Belos.

I wish to write Hunter and Belos in this scenario and I will focus much more on Hunter. You may write any canon character! I also tentatively accept OC’s, but please know I am very, very particular about them. If it’s obvious there’s no effort put into them, if they’re overpowered, or if their personality is bland, I’m not interested.

In season 3, episode 1, Hunter deals with being possessed by Belos. I wanted to expand more on that idea by making it seem as though Hunter is suffering from delusions. I wanted to draw out the period of him seeing Belos and sensing that something is very wrong. Let’s take away the group knowing how to get back home. Let’s leave them all stuck there while Hunter struggles with rejecting Belos and embracing his own sense of identity. I’d also enjoy hearing your own ideas for your character and what they might struggle with! Here’s a starter that showcases my writing:

Darkness. It flooded the forest, casting shadows over the entirety of the realm. Mist rolled through, light, keeping itself close to the ground. Crawling forth, shading the desolate landscape below. Hunter moved amongst the trees. He raised a hand to ward away the branches in his path. His gaze strayed over the underbrush. Nothing. There was nothing.

Right?

"Hunter…" The taunting coo made Hunter spin around, his chest heaving already. His heart worked overtime, preparing his body for danger. But there was nothing. His gaze was wilder now, eyes flicking every which way. He only stumbled back when the antlers crossed his vision.

"No!" He screamed before he could stop himself. The world spun for just a sickening moment as he landed back against the ground. It was hard beneath him, cold, a forest that wouldn’t blanket him from this. Hunter dug his fingers into the dirt. He tore grass apart to pick himself back up. There was nothing in his mind except: R U N. Belos was back. How could he possibly be back? Luz had defeated him!

”Hunter…”

Luz had defeated him… Right?

Hunter collapsed at the entrance to the forest. He gasped for breath as he curled into himself, trying to regain some sort of composure. “No… No… He’s not here,” he tried to convince himself. “It’s just a nightmare. Wake up. Just, just wake up!”

Hi, So would this role play would be from the other characters perspective? It sounds like you'll be doing Hunter and Belos. And I for example would play Luz and Willow. Do I understand that right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back