• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order [Reboot] OOC Chat!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
You don't understand how damn salty I am right now...
*talks to several GMs in voice chat*
*still hasn't been accepted*
*TRIGGERED*

Heads up, starting today at 6PM I'll be offline for up to a week. I'm in the process of packing my things so that I can move back to my other home so if I do respond, it's gonna be poor quality due to being on my phone.

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin
:RAGE: BOI, LET'S GO. IMMA TEACH YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH ASIAN WOMEN. WE CRAZY.

Jokes aside, this does seem a little interesting, but I'm curious as to what The Order is trying to accomplish plot-wise. Are they trying to up their rank?
Also- I didn't bother reading the rp thread since it's 6 pages, LOL, so I'll need a run down of whats going on currently in the rp.
And is there a dcord server for the rp?

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin
:RAGE: BOI, LET'S GO. IMMA TEACH YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH ASIAN WOMEN. WE CRAZY.

Jokes aside, this does seem a little interesting, but I'm curious as to what The Order is trying to accomplish plot-wise. Are they trying to up their rank?
Also- I didn't bother reading the rp thread since it's 6 pages, LOL, so I'll need a run down of whats going on currently in the rp.
And is there a dcord server for the rp?
I'm not Loony_Bin Loony_Bin but I am better than him. So...

Anyway, the guild is just trying to do it's best. And might get up the ranks in the future. For now, it's mostly just trying to.. do anything since it's worse than trash

Nothing much happened. There was a fight on the last 2 or 3 pages. But apart from that nothing much happened

And yeah, we have a discord

At most the guild is simply trying to get back a reputation to start off with. Once they do that, then they'll think about trying to reach higher rankings. Just PM one of the GM's for the discord and we can invite you, too.

Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert

DVationz DVationz

There's still the issue with the post we talked about before. You didn't edit out the fact that you could sense the energy within Celica. If I didn't clarify, my fault, I'm sorry but this is just to stop misinformation before it spreads. Sensing an overflow of energy within Celica isn't under the umbrella of a healer. That would go under the power of sensing energy and seeing mana within the system of others. Also this energy is soul based. Serena would need powers under the soul manipulation umbrella to be able to sense the intense amount of energy and know to detox it

DVationz DVationz

There's still the issue with the post we talked about before. You didn't edit out the fact that you could sense the energy within Celica. If I didn't clarify, my fault, I'm sorry but this is just to stop misinformation before it spreads. Sensing an overflow of energy within Celica isn't under the umbrella of a healer. That would go under the power of sensing energy and seeing mana within the system of others. Also this energy is soul based. Serena would need powers under the soul manipulation umbrella to be able to sense the intense amount of energy and know to detox it
Got it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back