• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The order of the white Lotus [OOC]

No apologies needed, I sincerely just meant Fabinne since she is far more innocent than Fisk.

Fisk would be the one to say "Never have I've ever had an abortion" then look at Willa curiously XD
"Never have i ever... done something without doubting myself...", mutters Fabienne, hoping nobody hears her.

RANGYOKU RANGYOKU Willa and Fisk will get along fairly well.

Especially since they're both the type to strategize. Although Willa will obviously be more experienced and mature so Fisk will probably look to her first on stuff

Also Augi you making a girl or a guy? I need to know for mine bc you know how I treasure gender balance

I'll say this; she does it out of believing in Fisk, not just because she likes him, as it is the case with Fabienne.

Actually? Dammit I assumed you'd make a guy and now I found a great picture I can't use ;-;
I've got a good idea for the blessing tho so at least I've got that. XD

Well I could make a guy instead.
I was going to make a super badA chick but then I figured you would make a female @.@

Well I could make a guy instead.
I was going to make a super badA chick but then I figured you would make a female @.@
I mean I had the same idea. XD Meh I shall set aside gender balances this time, we'll have a pair of kickass girls

First time I'll get to see you play a girl btw

That is perfect. Thanks a lot. You may now start discussing how he and the others are getting along. Just talk yo the other players here.

Also, how would the relation between Fabienne and him be?

I'm thinking Matthew would treat Fabienne just like how he treats most people, casually chatting with her, being rude from time to time and such. Although when he first met her, he thought she was just a kid and was pretty sure she doesn't belong there. But after some time, Im guessing Matthew already knows of her powers and respects her for it. But I'm guessing Fabienne wouldn't like Matthew just like how he doesn't like Fisk due to his rude nature.

Oh, I also think Matthew would be very cautious around Remilia. He's encountered twisted people like her in one of the gangs he's been in and knows they're trouble. He still respects her tho and is down to hang out.

August August
Im thinking Matthew would get along with Fisk due to his mischievous nature, although they'd but heads during missions since Fisk has the tendency to shy away from the plans made while Matthew prefers following them by the book. Whacha think?

Berries Berries RANGYOKU RANGYOKU
I'm not sure how Matthew would act around your characters. Help? xD

August August
Im thinking Matthew would get along with Fisk due to his mischievous nature, although they'd but heads during missions since Fisk has the tendency to shy away from the plans made while Matthew prefers following them by the book. Whacha think?

I agree and I'm sure Fisk would claim that the Order has "neutered" Matthew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back