• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The order of the white Lotus [OOC]

I feel as if Willa would just start panicking hard and putting a stop to this immediately.

In the end she might just be the most experienced in those areas and refuses to stand for the youngest members being exposed to such depravity....

I feel as if Willa would just start panicking hard and putting a stop to this immediately.

In the end she might just be the most experienced in those areas and refuses to stand for the youngest member being exposed to such depravity....

*Fabienne

And Fisk, I meant to add the plural there, sorry.

I think, since they share some similarities in character, Willa feels responsible for Fisk in a way. Not as a mother or a sister figure, just as someone who won't expose him to more trauma in his life.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
Okay in all seriousness though, explain the Order to me more.

How do they keep track of who has a Blessing and who doesn't?
Oh those are informations i can not give you for spoiler reasons. Neither how they track the blessed ones, nor if there are any ones that werent in the order.

I can tell you taht officially, all blessed one are in the order. I can tell you that blessings are random, but the chance is higher if one or even two parents had one.

And Fisk, I meant to add the plural there, sorry.

I think, since they share some similarities in character, Willa feels responsible for Fisk in a way. Not as a mother or a sister figure, just as someone who won't expose him to more trauma in his life.

No apologies needed, I sincerely just meant Fabinne since she is far more innocent than Fisk.

Fisk would be the one to say "Never have I've ever had an abortion" then look at Willa curiously XD

Oh those are informations i can not give you for spoiler reasons. Neither how they track the blessed ones, nor if there are any ones that werent in the order.

I can tell you taht officially, all blessed one are in the order. I can tell you that blessings are random, but the chance is higher if one or even two parents had one.

I see.
I'm just curious for character reasons since I don't believe everyone would join, willingly at least. I was wondering there are people out there who are blessed and hid it to avoid joining the Order . . . but if they can track them.

I didn't know there was a way to track Blessed ones~ :)

Hmm, true. Willa is aware of it as well, she simply finds it hard to accept how damaged Fisk is...

Willa glares at him, folding her arms. Now he is just askinng for it.

I see.
I'm just curious for character reasons since I don't believe everyone would join, willingly at least. I was wondering there are people out there who are blessed and hid it to avoid joining the Order . . . but if they can track them.

I didn't know there was a way to track Blessed ones~ :)
There appears to be a way, there is nobody known to have been able to avoid the order. Its not really a choice to join, but most people are pretty okay with being in it once they see what many favors it brings.

There appears to be a way, there is nobody known to have been able to avoid the order. Its not really a choice to join, but most people are pretty okay with being in it once they see what many favors it brings.

"Like our deaths?" Mutters Fisk in the distance

Hmm, true. Willa is aware of it as well, she simply finds it hard to accept how damaged Fisk is...

Willa glares at him, folding her arms. Now he is just askinng for it.

Fisk returns her glare with an innocent grin, 'unaware' why she was glaring.

I can't wait for us to roleplay @.@
This is going to be fun

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

I've updated Willa's relation to Remilia on her character sheet, please tell me if you find anything wrong with it.

....Am I the only one updating these now that I think about it??

tumblr_mlqpc49nSE1s46koto1_400.gif

August August

I've added just a last sentence to Fisk's section in Willa's CS, hope you find nothing wrong with it but if you do, please tell me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back