The OOC

Oh well in that case we could still discuss the thing with Ciri. lel.

I'll figure out a scenario for dedded Anita.

Tbh fam. I was gonna have that happen. Lol.

Seems legit~

And dedded Anita....hmm.....

Anita accidentally blows up Shiro's house, Shiro kills Anita as payback

Which one would remember, I wonder....

Seems legit~

And dedded Anita....hmm.....

Anita accidentally blows up Shiro's house, Shiro kills Anita as payback

Which one would remember, I wonder....

Shiro would probably have fragmented memories triggered by random things. She's already unstable enough, might as well toss more into the mix~.

THough that might make her snap again...so...probably Anita. lol.

Shiro would probably have fragmented memories triggered by random things. She's already unstable enough, might as well toss more into the mix~.

THough that might make her snap again...so...probably Anita. lol.

Anita: *wakes up in room* I DIED :D  

*meanwhile at the Rainy Traveller*

Bismarck: Me? Dead? Wtf are u talking about

@TripTripleTimes@FemTheHufflepuffRabbitI was going to ask if you wanted to discuss something of Ciri snapping and killing Emu...but I forgot Erika survived the loop :P

On that note. Shiro could of gone banana's on Anita? Idk.

Erika poofed out of existence actually

But yeah, I'm cool with dedded Anita

Wait, what if Bern also killed Maria? O_o

Slightly confused, since i have no idea what emu n friends did in the previous timeline, but i guess thats wat we're here about. Maybe we need a overall summaey wat happened (i think fem has it out somewhere) and we just build the past plot from there? Just as ooc reference.

It'll be funny that emu finally snapped ciri if that really happened :b (or a really messy break up? Tragic man) 

Erika disappeared? Wat?

Slightly confused, since i have no idea what emu n friends did in the previous timeline, but i guess thats wat we're here about. Maybe we need a overall summaey wat happened (i think fem has it out somewhere) and we just build the past plot from there? Just as ooc reference.

It'll be funny that emu finally snapped ciri if that really happened :b (or a really messy break up? Tragic man) 

Erika disappeared? Wat?

Her soul randomly disappeared. I'm trying to figure it out myself but my best idea is that she confronted Bern (ray of sunshine, that Bern), and probably against her better judgement, and Bern did something to make her soul go poof. Or Bern transferred her to Bismarck to torment him further and died with Bizzy (which would explain why in the IC prologue Bizzy was a little cocky). Either that or Emu got dedded and Erika got dragged down with him 

i d k

And yeah, we should probably do more planning and shit

Her soul randomly disappeared. I'm trying to figure it out myself but my best idea is that she confronted Bern (ray of sunshine, that Bern), and probably against her better judgement, and Bern did something to make her soul go poof. Or Bern transferred her to Bismarck to torment him further and died with Bizzy (which would explain why in the IC prologue Bizzy was a little cocky). Either that or Emu got dedded and Erika got dragged down with him 

i d k

And yeah, we should probably do more planning and shit

Erika disappeared? Wat?

TO THE PLAN CAVE?!?!?

Yeah definitely to the plan cave.

Thinking soly on erika and emu, i was counting on shiiro (lily's gf) on with the other clue for where the kid is, and then maybe follow shiiro to her hq ir something or confront her where they got the message outside of Rainy. Mmm that's all i can think of at the moment with what we had in the first chap. 

Maybe the two of them do figure out where Bern is later that day somehow somewhere, or maybe Bern lead them towards her. And maybe this is how some of the other characters got involved, by the detective asking people some vague questions (acting all mysterious) and getting clues that seemlessly doesn't seems to go anywhere. And when emu/erika finally locked in where Bern is, they call Cirillia and Rika for back up and attacked. 

Maybe they gave Bern a good fight or maybe Bern went "Surprised!" and skipped the bs and did whatever to Emu/Erika. Idk what Bern would do to them (kidnap them?) but in the end, emu/erika group would get a bad ending. Maybe Bern fked Ciri's soul a bit, amping up her animal side and try to maul people in her path, specifically Emu. 

Yeah definitely to the plan cave.

Thinking soly on erika and emu, i was counting on shiiro (lily's gf) on with the other clue for where the kid is, and then maybe follow shiiro to her hq ir something or confront her where they got the message outside of Rainy. Mmm that's all i can think of at the moment with what we had in the first chap. 

Maybe the two of them do figure out where Bern is later that day somehow somewhere, or maybe Bern lead them towards her. And maybe this is how some of the other characters got involved, by the detective asking people some vague questions (acting all mysterious) and getting clues that seemlessly doesn't seems to go anywhere. And when emu/erika finally locked in where Bern is, they call Cirillia and Rika for back up and attacked. 

Maybe they gave Bern a good fight or maybe Bern went "Surprised!" and skipped the bs and did whatever to Emu/Erika. Idk what Bern would do to them (kidnap them?) but in the end, emu/erika group would get a bad ending. Maybe Bern fked Ciri's soul a bit, amping up her animal side and try to maul people in her path, specifically Emu. 

Seems legit tbh. Bern would probably go all mysterious and lead them to her, knowing her. Most likely as a taunt. Maybe Bismarck is used as bait....?

By the time they get there, Bismarck is still alive for the time-being but won't let the party rescue him because he gave himself up in return for Phineas and he probably has a Phinny death threat for if he tries to escape. Bismarck gets killed anyways, most likely for the amusement of Bernkastel. Erika/Emu call in support units Bunny Girl and Loli 2000

....and that's where my inspiration got dedded

Users who are viewing this thread

Back