The OOC

*boops into the ooc*

Heyo~! Bringing insanity back into the world, just as it shoul-

*looks at all the crazy characters*

Nevermind, everyone seems to pretty much be a lunatic. 

WHICH MEANS I MUST BE THE MOST LOONY OF THEM ALL!!! >:D

Can I just point out that there are loads of people that have chars that apparently like chocolate. I think we shall get along quite well. Unless you don't share, then I will force-rip your face off. : D

*boops into the ooc*

Heyo~! Bringing insanity back into the world, just as it shoul-

*looks at all the crazy characters*

Nevermind, everyone seems to pretty much be a lunatic. 

WHICH MEANS I MUST BE THE MOST LOONY OF THEM ALL!!! >:D

Can I just point out that there are loads of people that have chars that apparently like chocolate. I think we shall get along quite well. Unless you don't share, then I will force-rip your face off. : D

Lily: Bitch, please. I'm the Grim effing Reaper. 

Lily: Bitch, please. I'm the Grim effing Reaper. 

*grabs bleach*

Axel: "Ms. Grim Reaper, do you get free time? Because you are a DEAD RINGER for my new 'friend'."

KBNcZ.gif

No wait.

fuk.

i can do better...

Last edited by a moderator:
Axel: I'm sorry miss, after all, I have a foxy lady right here in front of me. Almost as cat-ivating as Death herself. 

(i know foxes are closer to dogs than cats but I had the opportunity.)

Shiiro: You know... I really don´t like cats. Tell me something, do you frequently get sunburns?

Sheile: Besides, I´M the fox here. *pouts*

oh and @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball I edited my characters aging them according to the timeskip and added the further details of Lily and Shiiro´s relationship to their backstory. Also corrected some things from the Hell City where they were originally created. Hope everything is still fine. I would like to know if anything major happened with the organizations within the timeskip,since that would have likely affected Catalon.

Man. Gotta put all these characters in now ; A ;

YOU CAN DO IT SPICY! I BELIEVE IN YOU!

*grabs bleach*

Axel: "Ms. Grim Reaper, do you get free time? Because you are a DEAD RINGER for my new 'friend'."

No wait.

fuk.

i can do better...

Shiiro: Keeps your paws of my girlfriend, grrrrrr...

Axel: I'm sorry miss, after all, I have a foxy lady right here in front of me. Almost as cat-ivating as Death herself. 

(i know foxes are closer to dogs than cats but I had the opportunity.)

Shiiro: You know... I really don´t like cats. Tell me something, do you frequently get sunburns?

Lily: *groans* OMIGAWD YOU TWO I'M TRYING TO REAP THIS SOUL >_>

oh and @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball I edited my characters aging them according to the timeskip and added the further details of Lily and Shiiro´s relationship to their backstory. Also corrected some things from the Hell City where they were originally created. Hope everything is still fine. I would like to know if anything major happened with the organizations within the timeskip,since that would have likely affected Catalon.

Hmmm....well. Bismarck and Maria are parents now. I'm not sure whether or not Catalon would hear of it. 

23 minutes ago, Idea said:

Axel: Only when I'm under you. 

Me: Goddamn it, Axel. Don't flirt with the insane girl with the Grim Reaper as a Girlfriend. Speaking of which stop flirting with DEATH.

Axel: Oh shut it, creator you know you like it. Also, my bad, my sweet Sheile.

i've got nothing.

Oh wait! Mind if I call animal control because I just saw one hell of a fox.

Hmmm....well. Bismarck and Maria are parents now. I'm not sure whether or not Catalon would hear of it. 

probably sends his regards in disguise, maybe even show up for the wedding if expressively invited.

Sheile: Hey! I´m here too, you know!

Axel: Only when I'm under you. Me: Goddamn it, Axel. Don't flirt with the insane girl with the Grim Reaper as a Girlfriend. Speaking of which stop flirting with DEATH.

that was all Axel: Oh shut it, creator you know you like it. Also, my bad, my sweet Sheile.

i've got nothing.

Oh wait! Mind if I call animal control because I just saw one hell of a fox.

*other Sheile Clones appear*

Sheile: which one?

7 minutes ago, FemTheHufflepuffRiceball said:

YOU CAN DO IT SPICY! I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Axel: Hmm, I don't mind you taking me since it will make me...

ME; STOP

Axel: Breathless

2 minutes ago, Idea said:

probably sends his regards in disguise, maybe even show up for the wedding if expressively invited.

Sheile: Hey! I´m here too, you know!

*other Sheile Clones appear*

Sheile: which one?

Axel: The one that is in the apple of my eye.

Me: *turns into a black hole*

Varg: *pops out of ground and looks at Axel, shakes his head, then retreats back into burrow* 

Axel: Hmm, I don't mind you taking me since it will make me...

ME; STOP

Axel: Breathless

Shiiro: Nope, I´LL make you breathless if you don´t shut up

Shiiro: an apple in your eye? That must hurt like crazy! Let me pluck it off for you *raised sword pointing at Axel´s eyes*

Users who are viewing this thread