• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

the one

Roza looked at him" your amazing friend" she say to her" some meomries is coming back little bit" she say

Nichole looked at her master" do you need a feeding master" she asked

Roza looks at her" its okay you have me now you don't have to be alone i'm here we are like sisters now" she say trying to cheer her up

Roza looked at her" well lets look for him okay you help me with my family now its time for me to help you" she say to her

Nichole was doing some chours as she gave him some food" here you go master" she say

thanks here is your food he says giving her a pizza icha say lying down.

You don't have to do any thing for me Rei says.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roza looks at her" your my best friend i want to help you" she say giving her a cute face

(be back in a bit)

Roza just smiled as she just wath the tv as they were watching twilight as she laughed

Nichole just looked at the pizza" thank you master" she say

Hazel saw rei stomach was big as she poke it she was probually due soon" when baby due" she asked poking it cutey

Nichole was in chains she was misbehaving as she wanted to leave" please no master don't feed on me" she say scared

Meant roza hazel from a diffrent rp sorry got confused)

Nichole looked at him" i'm sorry master i be good don't suck my blood" she say afraid

I don't know i need to go to the-She was cut of by pain.

Don't worry i won't Icha says smiling hearing his sister voice when she was little.

ROza looked at her" how can i not worry what if your water breaks" she say rei was way older than her roza was still a kid to her

Roza just looked at her" but but" she say as she shaked her head" whoa that amazing" she say

Roza just sighed" i'll be in my room" she say she knew she was keeping something from her but didn't know what

Users who are viewing this thread

Back