• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

the one

'Ok so you want a watch a movie with me I just rented it well its funny cause its a love story about a human and a vampire' he blushes he takes your hand a walks you to his room

@Kittycat pretty much what happen Roza sucked a human blood but rei and roza have a connection she not allowed to drink human blood yet that okay right)

Roza just follow him to his room' this movie going to be stupid' she thought to herself

Rosa just realized she had to go before rei gets home" gotta go see you" she say trying to get there before rei does but she got beaten" hey rei" she say smiling acting like nothing happen' please don't ask don't ask' she thought" how was the store" she say trying to act normal

He turns on the Tv and puts the movie in he lays on his bed 'if you want you can lay on the or in the chair' he starts the movie he see's her leave wonder why she is in a hurry o well

Last edited by a moderator:
Roza smiled' couldn't control myself sorry rei how do i live again' she say grabbing rei hand still unsure about what happened all she knew that rei saved her and she was her friend and master

roza just looked at her as she smiled' how i died why save me' she asked a lot of questions

roza justt smiles' i'm glad i have a nice master and friend' she say giggling

roza looked at her as she sighed llooking out the window she miss her family anyone cann tell rei was born a vampire maybe

Smith finished the movie it was not that bad he rub's his neck and start's reading the book again yeah I need to buy more of these books just in case I meet a bad vampire he start reading a few books thinking bout Roza I talk to her when we get to school get to know her

If you want I can take you they to your home and make you a human for one day so you can see them again Rei says smiling her vamp smile. @Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Roza looked at her" you can do that master" she say to her forgetting to call her rei she was so happy

But one thing frist you have to give up something imporant Rei says and i have to too so we can make us both humans.

Roza looked at her as she sighed she took off her necklace her mom gave when she was little" here" she say to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back