• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The One, The Only...

Darkbloom

Storm King of Superheroes
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You all know them! You all love them! Who is it I'm talking about? YES! This is an RP based on the main characters of Bikini Bottom, a dark chapter that the TV series and movies left out of the Spongebob franchise. I've been thinking about it all week and now I finally have to post this up for all the people who love the Spongebob show! Now, on to the main premise.

In the serene underwater haven of Bikini Bottom, a calamity brews beneath the waves. Plankton, the scheming proprietor of the Chum Bucket, has devised a diabolical plan to seize control of Bikini Bottom. His weapon? A legion of neon-colored robotic minions, designed to plunge the once-tranquil city into chaos and conformity.

The very fabric of Bikini Bottom is at stake as neon lights flicker ominously, casting an eerie glow across Jellyfish Fields, Goo Lagoon, and the Krusty Krab. Uniting against this fluorescent menace, the indomitable SpongeBob SquarePants rallies his eclectic band of friends—Patrick Star, the lovably goofy; Sandy Cheeks, the scientific dynamo; Squidward Tentacles, the reluctantly talented; and Mr. Krabs, the money-loving crustacean.

As players, you will immerse yourselves in the epic tale of resistance and camaraderie, navigating treacherous depths to thwart Plankton's Neon Onslaught. Your journey begins with the neon invasion spreading like an iridescent plague, disrupting daily life and turning the once-vibrant Bikini Bottom into an otherworldly battleground.

Embark on quests through iconic locations, from the shimmering beauty of Jellyfish Fields to the neon-lit war zone of Goo Lagoon. Forge alliances with other players, unveil hidden talents, and strategize your way through epic battles against Plankton's neon minions. The fate of Bikini Bottom rests in your hands, and only through collaboration, creativity, and wit can the residents emerge victorious.

Discover the untold stories beneath the sea, witness the growth of characters as they face challenges, and revel in the humor and heart that defines Bikini Bottom. This is not just an RP; it's an adventure into the uncharted depths of neon warfare. Are you ready to dive in and illuminate the shadows of Bikini Bottom?

This is going to be run entirely by the players. I will have no part in it aside from making the OOC and the main page. First come first serve with the characters. Do be active, don't be away for long periods of time. If you have a crazy busy life this is not for you. Also, keeping with the theme of the old tv show, no romances.

1. SpongeBob SquarePants:
  2. Patrick Star:
  3. Sandy Cheeks:
  4. Squidward Tentacles:
  5. Mr. Krabs:
  6. Plankton and army:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back