• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Omniversal War (Part 1)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
53EB9DBE-E226-4B28-A288-C71BAB488B86.pngSeculla Mortumis
She waved them off and then proceeded to look into a crystal ball to see a red skinned orc in the middle of a skirmish with an angel “Domga...what is that fucker doing...” she thinks to herself as she just watches boredly.

Kielan the Undying
Kielan grunted as if the Demon had smacked him hard on the back, as opposed to hitting him hard enough to make a ravine. He held up his left arm and a shield of white fire appeared there. A split second later, the sword slammed into it. He dismissed the shield and the sword fell to the ground.
“Teleportation, eh?” Kielan growled “Tricky, tricky. But you’ll have to do better.” he summoned an ax in his left hand and slammed it down on to the demon’s back.​

9AA52415-3FAE-478B-A767-8E48D49F4862.pngDomga’Meshog
Domga freezes as the fiery weapon penetrates his back before he leans down to pick up his sword, then proceeding to rip the axe out of his back, causing his hand to burn. Secretly, he was in pain, but he was not about to let his opponent know that. “You’ll have to do better than that as well...though I must say, for an angel, your quick adeptiveness at Holy fire weaponry is astonishing.” He compliments before igniting his blade in green demon fire and causing the blade to change shape once more into a charcoal black color as spikes appeared on the blade and the back of it as well “But I wasn’t called the sin of wrath for no reason...” he growled before rushing quickly at Kielan again, smacking the blade into his side before pushing him off of it with a punch to his face.

Kielan the Undying
Kielan shouted, his side burning from the flames. He flared his wings outward, catching the air and floating upward a few feet before thumping back on to the ground. He spun around, pulling his longsword after him. The sword flared with up, as if happy to burn a demon.
The blade bit into the orc-demon's side, burning brightly.

||the three sins||
Klarion tumbled through the portal. She rolled and came up at once. Jerome and Rafal came out the portal soon after and it closed after them. “Where are we?” Jerome whined.​

The chaos realm, a world full of many creatures, orcs, demons, and even dragons. The horizon showed nothing but burning flames just like primal hell, only the colors of the flames flashed green and on some occasions, purple. But who looked over this nightmarish realm? Well, the answer to that question is...

E6951B4E-1232-4159-BF95-E9EEC07E7DBE.pngLamenica
“Well well well..Looks like seculla picked them young~” said the mysterious devil as she picked up Jerome and inspected his face with a suspicious look in her eyes “Some call me the queen of the succubi..but cute things like you three can call me Lamenica~” she smirked before licking Jerome’s ear gently and then setting him down.

||Envy||
Jerome seemed unfazed. He dusted himself off and raised an eyebrow at her, “My names Jerome. This sin of Envy.” He clicked his tongue, “Seculla said you have a job for us.”

||Greed||
Klarion stared at her. There was a brief pause, “nice tits.” Rafal wacked her up the head, “Shut UP!”​

Kielan the Undying
Kielan yanked the sword out and stabbed it back into the demon's chest. The wound in the creature's side began to smoke, festering from the power of the holy fire. The sword glowed brighter in the demon's chest.

75FD77F8-13E8-46E9-90C7-9DA50C12F79B.pngLamenica
Lamenica chuckled at klarion before looking over at jerome “Well, Straight to business eh?..well, the business is this.” She snaps her fingers and summons a black colored portal “She wants you three to spy on shaz’goroth, act as his new servants for now and do what he says, whenever he dismisses you all, report any Strange activity that he might be conducting.” She turns away to manage the rest of the chaos realm but pauses briefly and turns back around “Oh, and if you happen to see a god named fumus..tell him lamenica says hello.” She then winked at them before using telekinesis to push them through a portal.

||the three sins||
Klarion yelped as she was pushed through. The two boys managed to stay upright. “How many times is this gunna happen?” Greed cried, “portal travel makes me sick.”

“Don’t you dare throw up on me.” Jerome spat as he cane through the portal, his fellow sins in tow.​

View attachment 534844Domga’Meshog
Screaming from the sheer pain of it all, domga quickly removed the blade, burning his hand once more in the process, he quickly opens a black portal and says to the angel "This isnt over..." as he dives in, he spots three demons and closes the portal behind him and quickly asking "...who are you children?.."

||the three sins||
“Children?!” Jerome spat. Rafal put a hand on his chest, a univeral gesture for him to back down. “We are three of the seven deadly sins.” He had no desire for a random
demon to know their names. Klarion looked him up and down, snorting.​

View attachment 534844Domga’Meshog
"...So you mean to tell me you three are sins?...is this what Lady seculla relies on, children?.." he asks himself while shaking his head before his eyes glowed yellow and moved down towards rafal "...I am assuming this was to be my replacement?...Disappointing..." he sneered before looking back at all three of them "Now, answer my next question, what are you three doing here?

||the three sins||
Rafal rolled his eyes. He’d had this comment thrown at him more times than he could count. “We’re here on Lady Seculla’s orders.” He sighed, “I might ask you the same question.”

Klarion eyed Domga’s stab wound, “hey, you okay there?”

21250D8B-E21E-4E20-8CA3-B8CC48BC4CC0.pngDomga’meshog
Domga quickly grabbed his side and growled “I’m fine!...” He then summoned a small bit of green fire on his hand and used it to make metal stitches on his chest, back and side. “And to answer your equation...I am here to return to shaz’goroth and inform him about the attack made on my life..”

Kielan the Undying
Kielan snorted.
"Coward." he muttered "Although, he's pretty stupid in coming here. Honestly, what kinda demon comes to the hunter headquaters."
He shrugged, spread his wings, and took to the sky.​

||the three sins||
Klarion paled but rafal stayed cool, “funny that. Seculla ordered us to enroll as the great shaz’goroth’s servants.” He sighed, “We really did make her mad and she demoted us.” He turned away, almost in pain, “I use the title of a sin in earnest as I don’t think I own the right to call myself a sin anymore.” He looked to Domga with a smile, “I’m just glad the sin of Wrath has fallen to better hands in the past.”

Jerome just stared at him, blood boiling. He wished he could talk like that. He crossed his arms and sulked.​

526F6221-2E71-461C-B020-3877C03EA00E.pngDomga’Meshog
He bonked all of them on the head with the hilt of his sword “She didnt demote any of you you simpletons, she simply put you on a task...Hell, she didnt demote me, if anything I quite being a sin. I couldn’t stand her child-like attitude anymore—“

479A5EBE-0A81-4C1C-9B56-F1EA338FA962.pngShaz’goroth
“I’d shut your mouth if I were you...” Bellowed out a mounsterous voice as a pair of glowing red eyes appeared within the dark room

Last edited:
||the three sins||
Klarion jumped about a foot in the air and Jerome burst out laughing. While he cackled and sniggered, Rafal stared at the red eyes with his own pair. Klarion was wacking Envy with her scythe but he wouldn’t stop laughing.​

B147DB2E-880D-4244-9CE6-CA007F0F154F.pngShaz’goroth
He quickly grabbed Jerome by his neck with his thumb and index finger and squeezing tightly “If you value you’re life, you will shut up. Now. You will find I am not as merciful as lady Mortumis...” he stated before letting go and having Jerome drop to the ground.

FF7B3B13-E01E-4C48-9561-0D3C96057804.pngFumus
He quickly appeared before Kielan within the air, his feet dangling as he took a huff from a cigarette within his mouth and blew out a cloud before speaking “Just got word that the former sin of wrath attacked here...that true kid?..” He asked with an eyebrow raised, his overcoat fresh with blood as his extremely dark violet eyes locked onto him “Or did you just assume he was?..” his tone more demanding and intimidating towards the angel as his eyes narrowed questioningly.

Moomba Moomba

Users who are viewing this thread

Back